Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/7/2001 7:15:17 AM EDT
If I'm not mistaken, this is AR-15.com, correct? Then why are some people posting topics on their kids kickin some other kid's a$$, or about a disgruntled mother wanting an apology, or about UN vehicles on US soil that belong to the US and everybody's whining. GET OVER IT!!! We're here to talk about guns and about the idiots fighting to take them away from us.

[pissed] [uzi] [heavy]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:19:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Mikie,

::sigh::

How many times do we have to reiterate it??  This is [i]General Discussion[/i]... that means the topics are not limited to gun-related issues.  GD is where gun enthusiasts get to BS about everything in their lives with other people who (sometimes) have the same viewpoints.

So YOU get over it..... [>Q]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:21:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually, this is the [b]GENERAL DISCUSSION[/b] forum at AR15.com. That means it is a place to discuss anything. There are other forums here for AR specific topics.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:22:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Oops, you beat me to it MM.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:27:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If I'm not mistaken, this is AR-15.com, correct? Then why are some people posting topics on their kids kickin some other kid's a$$, or about a disgruntled mother wanting an apology, or about UN vehicles on US soil that belong to the US and everybody's whining. GET OVER IT!!! We're here to talk about guns and about the idiots fighting to take them away from us.

[pissed] [uzi] [heavy]
View Quote

Mikie,

Did you ignore the other 22 public forums?
The 19 industry forums?
The 6 exchange forums?

Sorry to break this to you, but you deceided that one forum indicates the whole. Wrong assumption to make.

That said, folks who enjoy AR-15s tend to be a bit less politicaly correct than most folks. A place to vent among like minded people is a good thing.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Sure it's general discussion. But how many morons want to hear about other morons lives? Apparently miss magnum and the gov't prick are two of those morons. Just give it up.

[heavy] [sniper]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sure it's general discussion. But how many morons want to hear about other morons lives?
View Quote

First off we don't "hear" about other peoples' lives; We read about peoples' lives or whatever else we [b]CHOOSE[/b] to read.  If you don't like a topic [size=5][b]DON'T READ IT!!![/b][/size=5]

Quoted:
apparently miss magnum and the gov't prick are two of those morons. Just give it up.
[heavy] [sniper]
View Quote

I try on a daily basis to take the high road in everything I do.  Unfortunately today is a cruddy day and I'm just too tired to converse with the likes of you so [b][size=6]GO PISS UP A ROPE!!![/b][/size=6]

Is that better Striker?  I know I shouldn't have wrote what I wrote...I just despise trolls.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually,Mikie,no,this isn't the AR-15.com
general discussion board.
This is the AR15.com discussion board.

AR-15.com is the Wilson Combat AR-15 web site.

Its all in the details Mikie.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Is it troll season again, already?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Dis is bitta than Jerry Spriingah
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Mikie,
You are to junior to this board to be spouting off your veiws and Pissing off Senior members. If you don't like it don't read it. This is our board and if YOU don't like it go elsewere.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:47:34 AM EDT
[#12]
mikie (junior member),

how can u come here, make a few posts, and call us all whiners and/or morons? who in the fuck do you think you are? i enjoy reading about ar-15s and also enjoy the witty repartee, opinions, questions, answers, of all that post here. that is, until you, jerk off, joined the group.  ditto to what mtnpatriot said. the big lettered ones.   (which has now disappeared.)
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:50:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Just ckecking to see what kind of member I am.  

[:)]

Oh.  I'm . . . . . . . .just a member.  [:(]

Oh well. That's better than 'Junior Member'.  How long before I'm a Senior Member?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:50:35 AM EDT
[#14]
mikie = one delta ten tango???
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:50:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Its back, sort of...
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#16]
What a weasel.  8 posts and he starts flaming people.  Actually, I think this is TOAD! Get a life, if you dont like it goto one of the other boards. No one is forcing you to read anything!!

WEASEL TOAD!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#17]
I have to say he does have a valid point. The posts on "the general discussion" board get pretty sappy.

Just because it's general shouldn't mean you bring your personal trivial issues into it. It's not Jerry Springers general discussion board, it's an ar15.com general discussion board. Which means general discussion on the ar15 rifle.....
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Juniors, sheesh.  Get 4 post and they think they own the place.

Actualy Mtnpatriot said it best, that is unless someone is holding a shotgun to your head and making you read all this stuff, in which case it's propably meant to be punishment for you, so let me tell you about the troubles I'm having with my 15 year old daughter....[X]

Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#19]
You mean I can't post pics on my dinner anymore?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:58:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a tad presumptuous of me but I think once the dinner goes down the hatch none of us here would like to see a picture of it...regardless of where it came back out.  Just a precursor to whatever you might have been thinking…
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

[:)]

Oh.  I'm . . . . . . . .just a member.  [:(]

Oh well. That's better than 'Junior Member'.  How long before I'm a Senior Member?
View Quote

You've just barely made it to "forum puberty"...... [;)]

Seriously, you get Senior status at 250 posts. That's when you really know everything...
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:04:28 AM EDT
[#24]
It must be cooking worthy of the dining room at the Waldorf because in every pic he had a weapon by the plate guarding it! [pistol]
View Quote

My kind of meal!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey, hey, what is this? I haven't read a dang thing about generals in this forum for ages. Get with the program! Morons, generals, junior members, Geeeze! [moon]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#26]
I wasn't aware that gourmet Ramen existed.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:17:17 AM EDT
[#28]
This is ar15.com on drugs:  [%|]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:37:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Sure it's general discussion. But how many morons want to hear about other morons lives? [b]Apparently miss magnum and the gov't prick are two of those morons[/b]. Just give it up.

quote]
Mike:
You are a junior member with only 8 posts (so far) and you are starting with the wrong foot, name calling is immature, disrespectful and offensive. If you don’t like the subject don’t go there, simple enough won’t you say???
Carlos

Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#31]
I like the General Discussion forum. It's a decent place to hang out. I've got the guns pretty much covered, still working on life.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:45:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Look what I found.  

What a hypocriter.

Mikie

TN,  US
8 Posts
Posted - 06/05/2001 :  00:08:08            

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you could send it to some people who haven't got the money for an ar15 yet. No one in particular (me me me me me). I'm just messin. Go with a ring for your lady. She deserves it man. she's the only other pleasure you could ever have with out your guns
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#33]
2 types of forum people really bug me:

1. Idiots who post those long "I am leaving here because..." who the hell cares? Obviously if everyone else was dissatissfied with the forum there would be a mass exodus, but there isn't is there? Just leave and don't come back if you don't like it.

2. MORONS who lurk in the background for months or years, NEVER contributing anything, but then in their first and only post they bitch and whine about not reading topics they are interested in. Hello??? This isn't the psychic friend's forum where everyone knows through clairavoyance what the hell interests you.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:10:10 AM EDT
[#34]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Oh. I'm . . . . . . . .just a member.

Oh well. That's better than 'Junior Member'. How long before I'm a Senior Member?

You've just barely made it to "forum puberty"......  

Seriously, you get Senior status at 250 posts. That's when you really know everything...
View Quote

I was wondering why my voice was cracking!!  

Thanks for the info, Gus!

Yea!  Only 149 posts to go....
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Older Crow:
Hey, hey, what is this? I haven't read a dang thing about generals in this forum for ages. Get with the program! Morons, generals, junior members, Geeeze! [moon]
View Quote
                  DAMN!!! I don`t know any generals.........[smoke]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
2. MORONS who lurk in the background for months or years, NEVER contributing anything, but then in their first and only post they bitch and whine about not reading topics they are interested in. Hello??? This isn't the psychic friend's forum where everyone knows through clairavoyance what the hell interests you.
View Quote

Now I'm confused... if I'm a MORON like Mikie says.. do I bug Imbroglio now??  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:

Now I'm confused... if I'm a MORON like Mikie says.. do I bug Imbroglio now??  [:D]
View Quote

If you post more pics of yourself, then everything will be ok.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

LMAO... Please DO. That was the funniest shit I have seen in a long while. Christ you must have been bored shitless.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Hello??? This isn't the psychic friend's forum where everyone knows through clairavoyance what the hell interests you.
View Quote

Why would they need such athing?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 10:11:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Ok, I had to wait until I  went home for lunch to do this, but I got Mikie's AOL profile. This should explain a lot:

Member Name: Michael
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Nopey not yet
Hobbies: not tellin
Computers: Noneya
Personal Quote: I wish I knew
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Mikie, see what you started?  You started a thread NOT related to AR-15's.  Thats why its called General Discussion.  Anyway, dont get turned off by all the negative replies.  Nice to have you here.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wasn't aware that Gormet Ramen existed.
View Quote

SSSSSHHHHHH Halfcocked. In lt's world it does!!![:)]
View Quote

Ramen (brand name) is just a cheap knockoff of saimin.  Saimin is excellent, and it is no way anything like that Ramen crap you have to hydrate on the stove.
:)
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I look at it this way. The GD forum is kinda like hanging out at my gun club. On that rare occasion, like when it's raining, I've gone out to the club without taking any guns with me, just to hang out with the guys (and a few girls too). We BS about all kinds of stuff, trucks, cars, dogs, women, NASCAR, politics, music, our favorite BBQ and game recipes, and all manner of gun related stuff. If you don't like the topic, either change the subject or keep quiet. Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
View Quote

Exactly!!!! I wouldn't dare post a pic of my dinners in the Legal section yet I do post there and other section in this forum.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 11:15:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I look at it this way. The GD forum is kinda like hanging out at my gun club. On that rare occasion, like when it's raining, I've gone out to the club without taking any guns with me, just to hang out with the guys (and a few girls too). We BS about all kinds of stuff, trucks, cars, dogs, women, NASCAR, politics, music, our favorite BBQ and game recipes, and all manner of gun related stuff. If you don't like the topic, either change the subject or keep quiet. Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
View Quote

Exactly!!!! I wouldn't dare post a pic of my dinners in the Legal section yet I do post there and other section in this forum.
View Quote
                                           Wish i could do this....then i woudn`t post so many idiotic ideas on this board...no, i could make a fool of myself in person!!!![smoke]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Ok, i admit that name calling is immature, but when you are trying to find out info on an ar15 or to find someone to ask about a rifle, and you have to go through 64 pages of nothing but weird stuff and not guns, then you tend to get a little mad. No i am not a "troll" but some people get tired of stuff like this. I'm not saying i know everything, but just b/c i'm a junior member doesnt' mean i don't know as much as the senior member. Oh well, if you still have a problem, get over it. Adios.

Mikie    [-!-!-]  [-!-]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top