Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2002 4:51:05 PM EDT
[url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,751313,00.html[/url]

He said that hatred for the US and the cycle of violence would only increase if the Americans attack Iraq.

This was a more conciliatory approach than the one Mr Farrakhan adopted before leaving the US in June, when he called President Bush "the leader of the lynch mob", and far more conciliatory than some of his past remarks, in which he has referred to Jews as "blood suckers" who prayed in "synagogues of Satan".

[red]
Mr Farrakhan will not be stopping in London on his way home. In April, the appeal court supported a government order barring him from the country, on the grounds that his "notorious opinions" might provoke disorder. [/red]

View Quote

To bad we can't do the same.

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/WORLD/meast/07/07/iraq.farrakhan/story.farakkhan.ap.jpg[/img]

Where were you during my two threads about this asswipe ?
View Quote

I made a few comments, i got reprimanded by sweep for asking why we couldn't just kill the guy so I deleted it. I think this was a new article too.

[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/killwhitey.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Surely some hot shot prosecuter could make a case that this idiot is providing "aid and comfort" to the enemy and ploting the overthrow of our government.  Lock his worthless ass up for forever + a hundred years.  Maybe he is a spy?  that works for me too.

Just as lung cancer has moved far too slow in Sara Brady, no disease could move fast enough in this jerk either!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#5]
"Just as lung cancer has moved far too slow in Sara Brady, no disease could move fast enough in this jerk either!"

You had to know that his visit to Iraq would bring back some great new propaganda. This guy is a traitor at best.
How about a nice little heart attack....or a quick and tidy brain embalism? Im sure the FBI, CIA, NSA could make that happen in a jiffy....what a tragedy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:     He said in Baghdad that he wanted to "see what we can do to stop the possibility of war."
View Quote

Wonder what he has in mind.

btw, you forgot this[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/killwhitey.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quote:

"DAMASCUS, Syria — Iraq's state-run media has quoted Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan as saying during a visit to Baghdad that American Muslims are praying for an Iraqi victory in a war with the United States."

That is providing "aid and comfort" right there, no ifs, ands, or buts.  What is the penalty for treason?   Who is willing to sue this asshole?  I am in for $150 as soon as the bombs start dropping and/or we can officially call Iraq the enemy.  It's all I can afford.  Any really good lawyers on board?
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Al, check your IM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top