Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2004 5:06:53 AM EDT
As some of you may or may not remember, I started a thread last week entitled: “Are Short White Cops That Can’t Handle Their Booze Gay?”  It was a story about two guys at a local bar that were standing in a doorway playing ‘toll bridge’ with the patrons of the bar.  Briefly, an African American bouncer told them to move on, they said something along the lines of, “You don’t know who the fuck you’re messing with!”, and then they said, “Ain’t no way you’re throwing us out”, and then they said, “Get your nigger hands off of me!”, and soon thereafter they found themselves out on the sidewalk.

All in all, just another Saturday night in Milwaukee, except at this point, the bouncer claimed one of the two former bar patrons flashed a BadgeAmericard®, pulled a pistol, pointed it right at his face, and said “Fuck you nigger!”.  Directly after that, the two individuals fled away on foot.

Some saw my posting of this incident as a Cop Bashing thread.  Whatever.

The purpose of this mornings post is, out the interest of being fair & balanced, letting everyone know that there is now a witness coming forward (who just also happens to be black) saying that the cop did put his hand on his gun, but never drew it.  Also, the witness does not remember any specific use of the “N” word – but claims the there was a lot yelling being exchanged and something like that could be easy to miss.

So I just wanted to straighten that out.  Anyway, looks the cop that got nicked for this incident was a rookie just one month shy of coming off of probation – so it’s doubtful he’ll be employed by the Milwaukee Police Department much longer.

On a related note – last night a Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Department Detective was robbed and stuffed into the trunk of his vehicle by four men.  Fortunately, he suffered no injuries.

Here’s the lesson learned:  If you’re having sex with a prostitute in the back of a taxpayer owned vehicle (which he admitted he was), keep an eye out for any of the prostitute’s accomplices that may be looking to rob you mid coitus .
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:09:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
<snip>

Here’s the lesson learned:  If you’re having sex with a prostitute in the back of a taxpayer owned vehicle (which he admitted he was), keep an eye out for any of the prostitute’s accomplices that may be looking to rob you mid coitus .

I'll make a note of that, just in case.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:12:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Let me be the first to post a .

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:22:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Ah yes, the old badger game. Some ballsy mofos to pull that on the popo.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:37:41 AM EDT
[#4]
That rookie should know better than to start trouble anywhere and especially in a bar.  A cop is a cop 24/7 as far as the public is concerned.  Anything he does reflects on the department.  Sounds like they'd be better off without him.  If this happened as the bouncer said, the department will most likely terminate his employment.  At least ours would.  I can't speak for Milwaukee.

As far as the detecive being robbed, they probably figured it was just another john to rob.  Dipshit should have known better than to pop a prostitute anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top