Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No way there's several people that fucking stupid.
View Quote

According to a study completed in 2020 eighty millions is at least that stupid.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No way there's several people that fucking stupid.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:46:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Screen name is appropriate.

Hey OP, when is the Kraken getting release, or is it 2 more weeks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#4]
he used to have the detached ear lobes, now he doesn't

I think he had some work done on him at the beginning of the campaign, I don't know why because he still looks like an senile old man

it was the same time he started flashing that joker smile
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL  
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#7]
So someone brilliantly evil enough to make a Biden clone or body double wouldn't fix something like this?
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know. Because everything is propaganda.
Everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyway, I just don't believe anything anymore. At all. Nothing. It's easier that way.
I know. Because everything is propaganda.
Everything.

That’s some shitty copium bruh.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:58:20 PM EDT
[#9]
OMG! You're right! They all have ...ears!

I swear, the past few weeks, this place has been loon central

m
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Plastic surgery guys.

He’s obviously had a ton of work done, look at the wrinkles in his lateral eye brows.

If someone has multiple face lifts, what do you think they ultimately have to attach that skin to? Distortion of the ear lobe happens just to keep it as tight as possible
View Quote

Yup.

Pretty sure the bottom two photos are just older.

The wife and I noticed that during the SOTU. He definitely seems to have had work done.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I might be able to get interested in this if OP had posted the pictures from original sources.   I could photoshot something off with Trump's ears and post that too.

Also, we know FJB has had cosmetic work  done before. Maybe he had a mild face lift with an ear tuneup or something.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2023 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Couldn't a face lift do that?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/16/2023 9:06:19 PM EDT
[#14]
The Reptilian skull is not identical to a Human. Sometimes there are fitment issues with the skin suit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#15]
They all look like the same dumb ass to me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Hitler and Stalin had look-alikes, too. *Shrug*
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#18]
The first two are exactly the same.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:00:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like the same guy to me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#20]
The child sniff is always the same move.

Watch the sniff.

Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
it
doesnt
fuckin
matter

stop getting distracted by such nonsense.

View Quote

Correct.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#22]
As you age, your face sags.  It pulls down on the lobe.  It's a thing.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:08:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:39:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A quick Google image search shows his right lobe doesn't dangle but his left lobe does.
View Quote
So explain the pictures of his right lobe "dangling"
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
OK, so there are two of more of him.

It doesn't matter.  No matter how many of them there are, they are all Muppets.

Someone has a hand up his/their ass, and is moving his mouth.

He is who you think is President.  He's a bitch.  Someone else is controlling him/them; and that person or group is president.

Probably Hillary.  IDK, there's nothing we can do about it anyway....
View Quote
This is why I think there are body doubles as well. He's not in charge of shit anyways.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:42:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Plastic surgery guys.

He's obviously had a ton of work done, look at the wrinkles in his lateral eye brows.

If someone has multiple face lifts, what do you think they ultimately have to attach that skin to? Distortion of the ear lobe happens just to keep it as tight as possible
View Quote
You think the sitting pRESIDENT went under the knife and the public wasn't informed?
Really?
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:45:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's some shitty copium bruh.
View Quote
You're right. It's way worse than thinking there couldn't POSSIBLY be some bullshit, shenanigans going on.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:47:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hitler and Stalin had look-alikes, too. *Shrug*
View Quote
Nope. That's unpossible according to some here. Hitler and Stalin must've had plastic surgery.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:47:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
At least one body double for the pRESIDENT.
attached earlobes vs not attached.
People here who are incapable of critical thinking, feel that a smile, or a wink, can suddenly make your earlobes get stuck to the side of your head.
View Quote

Is it possible photos from the side look like they are attached and those taken head on make the attachment of the earlobes look different because of the angle? Hint…yes.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:47:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Watch the sniff.

View Quote
Speaking of that, why doesn't he ever sniff black people?
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Hidden wireless earpiece so the mush mouthed pants shitter can parrot whatever his handlers feed him.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
As you age, your face sags.  It pulls down on the lobe.  It's a thing.
View Quote
Brah. I'm 53. I'll show you pics of me from now and 30 yrs ago when I was 23. You know what doesn't change? My ears. My nose. My chin. My cheekbones.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Q predicted this.
View Quote
Are you sure it wasn't F? Maybe V?
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Is it possible photos from the side look like they are attached and those taken head on make the attachment of the earlobes look different because of the angle? Hint yes.
View Quote
Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:56:05 PM EDT
[#36]
I thought so too that there are two different Bidens and payed attention during the SOTUs speech and the thing is, this stupid old geezer has two different earlobe shapes left and right. One is grown into the neck on his right side and one is normal, the left ear.

The pics they show you are either mirrored (works also with live tv) or not so the creepy ear is either left or right how ever they chose to arrange the pic. He is nothing else then a freak show man

Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:56:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it possible photos from the side look like they are attached and those taken head on make the attachment of the earlobes look different because of the angle? Hint yes.

Irony poisoning imminent.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:00:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I thought so too that there are two different Bidens and payed attention during the SOTUs speech and the thing is, this stupid old geezer has two different earlobe shapes left and right. One is grown into the neck on his right side and one is normal, the left ear.

https://www.nwprogressive.org/microblog/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/APR21-Joe-Biden-Presidential-Portrait-scaled.jpg

The pics they show you are either mirrored (works also with live tv) or not so the creepy ear is either left or right how ever they chose to arrange the pic. He is nothing else then a freak show man

View Quote
So, somewhere in the past, his right earlobe decided to do it's own thing?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Have you seen the Damar Hamlin pictures saying it's not the same person also?
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:04:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Oh boy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:04:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/88151/1670091C-48A3-4E60-83A1-3DCB333D3388_jpe-2713966.JPG
View Quote

You think to mirror an image was invented last year?! It’s all a freak show on tv or entertainment.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:05:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch the sniff.

Bruh, they are too busy stroking his glistening leg hairs. Or whatever crazy shit he said.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:06:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/88151/1670091C-48A3-4E60-83A1-3DCB333D3388_jpe-2713966.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.nwprogressive.org/microblog/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/APR21-Joe-Biden-Presidential-Portrait-scaled.jpg

Images are often flipped for editing, layout and publishing reasons. One of many possibilities for what you’re seeing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:06:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You think the sitting pRESIDENT went under the knife and the public wasn't informed?
Really?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Plastic surgery guys.

He's obviously had a ton of work done, look at the wrinkles in his lateral eye brows.

Really?

So by your logic, the people who would use a fake body double and lie to the public about the president being a fake 50 percent of the time HAS to be honest if the president has surgery. God fucking damn that is stupid fucking embarrassing logic.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:07:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
#1. They look exactly the same.

#2. Touch grass.
View Quote

It's his earlobes, genius.

It's a genetic trait; some people have dangly "detached earlobes" and others have
streamlined "attached earlobes". In older pics Joe appears to have detached lobes but
in recent photos they're attached.

However, we know Joe has had lots of work done to his head over the years; brain surgery, hair plugs to cover
his liver-spotted dome and probably several face lifts to make him look more youthful and full
of vigor and it is safe to reckon that maybe a facelift took out his danglers because that's the area
where they reattach your skin after they pull it tight and taught.

I could be wrong, probably am and I better touch grass all the same....but I'm not stooping to the tinfoil-hat Doppelgänger story.

EDIT: beaten hard like an incel's dick

Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:09:44 AM EDT
[#46]
So help me out OP... Biden was too creepy, addled and off-putting to be president... So they cloned him and had the person act creepy, addled and off-putting?

Interesting Theory
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:11:09 AM EDT
[#47]
I have seen these kind of photo compares for several politicians and such over the last few years. I’m no expert and have never seen one in person, so can’t tell if they are photoshopped or real. It would be o retesting to run the photos through a real facial recognition program to see if the key measurements such as eye distance, cheekbone location, facial dimensions match or are different.

Based on history and patterns of corruption a body double is totally believable as a possibility. I just wouldn’t base my opinion on an unknown photo source, chain of custody. Should not be hard to track down five photos from different sources at the same events and compare them. But just a couple of photos isn’t very conclusive.

I almost hope there is a body double because then there would be tiny chance that at some critical moment he would panic and scream I ain’t him, it’s all a lie, he’s been dead three years, let me outta here damn it!

Open to the idea but I would want more and better known sourcing to go all in.

But as has been said already, if they can prop the senile pedo up there and pretend he is the most powerful person in the world then they could just as well put any homeless guy in a skin suit and prop him up as well. No matter what he says or how insane he acts @the White House” will quickly issue a correcting press release and angrily deny any questions.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Gd claims they can spot a boob-job from a mile away, but the MAJOR fucking plastic surgery right before the Presidential campaign slipped right by, un-noticed?

Jeezus Fucking Christ some of you have to be inbred.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:18:20 AM EDT
[#49]
He seems to be a little more coherent lately.  That’s the difference I’ve noticed.

Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:28:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Looks like the same fuckin ear from different angles. How dumb do you have to be to believe this horseshit?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top