Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 3:06:38 AM EDT
Look at the world nowadays.

So much violence and corruption.  So much hate and anger.

Look at the latest terrorist attacks, look at the news, you can even look at ARFCOM.  

I get so much shit just because of my beliefs, especially because i'm a Christian.

The best thing is that in the end, none of this shit will matter because I, and others will be in heaven with God.

Edited to avoid some confusion
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:09:17 AM EDT
[#1]
it's not where you are going mate.
its what you do during the stint here that matters!

the way I look at it, if you try to live your life as a good and honest man, then you are all set.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:18:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
it's not where you are going mate.
its what you do during the stint here that matters!

the way I look at it, if you try to live your life as a good and honest man, then you are all set.

+1
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:35:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe an honest life will mean nothing unless you follow the Lord.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:24:18 AM EDT
[#4]
tends to go hand in hand to me my friend.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:27:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Then you are going to be burning in hell for all eternity.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top