Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 5:08:53 PM EDT
Over the course of ARFCOM reading, I have seen what most people should not see. I have witnessed the most irrational paranoia of all sorts of things and the training one would go through to be prepared for such invasion. People have feared such stupid ideas like North Korea, Ruskies, Martians, and even the dreaded Martha Stewart. These topics make no sense. We fear shit hitting the fan that takes time, mobilization, or potpourri. The above threats are not what we should fear. We have time to defend nationally against places like China. There are other hidden threats that we must be aware of.

Yes, I tell of more threats. I tell of forces nearly unstoppable. They can show up in a blink of an eye. No one even knows truly where they come from or how to kill them. They evolve inside of you and outside, taking over your body and your soul. We precious few try to warn the outside world, but no one seems to understand. No one seems to understand that suppressors wont work and a police force isnt enough. We try to warn that we need to look on the inside of us all, and not across our oceans.

I tell of Zombies. So brave are they, they fight only in melee rarely if ever using projectile weapons. Basic wounds wont hurt them, an entire amputation is barely enough to phase them. Some of them wont stop even when they are completely destroyed except for the tiniest of pieces. We must be aware of these enemies, for if we are not careful, they will "consume" us all.

Please, list every single ZOMBIE based movie you can think of and I will list them in this post, so we know everything we must watch to be fully prepared.

THE LIST!

1. Land of the Dead
2. Day of the Dead
3. Dawn of the Dead(1978 & 2004)
4. Night of the Living Dead
5. Resident Evil 1&2
6. Dead Alive
7. The Last Man on Earth
8. Redneck Zombies
9. Shaun of the Dead
10. Omega Man
11. 28 Days Later
12. Zombie Lake
13. Serpent and the Rainbow
14. Return of the living dead(1-???)
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll go first.
DOTD 1978. The classic.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I say preemptive strike on all humans by gathering everyone around volcanoes and dropping hydrogen bombs into them!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Night of The Living Dead
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#5]
NOTL
DOTD
DayOTD
Dawn remake
Omega Man
LOTD.

I have, intentionally, omitted such tripe as the "Return of the living dead" crap, those comedies can get you killed...or worse.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
28 Days Later
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
28 Days Later

Resident Evil
Resident Evil II
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Redneck Zombies

Shaun of the Dead

Return of the Living Dead 1-3
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Serpent and the Rainbow

This one is actually a decent movie!  

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You forgot like 4,5 and 6
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Someone should make a movie of King's
short story Home Cooking.

"Zombie's just lunched up on the President.
GO YALE!"

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot like 4,5 and 6

I must have given up after #3...

I'll give them a try though!  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I love zombie movies.  Every time I see one, I put an order in to Ammoman.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#14]
If we could just have grenade launchers on our AR's this wouldnt be as much of an issue.

I would think explosives would work much better than any conventional ammo.
Flamethrowers might do the trick, but I still would lean toward frag grenades.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Dont forget the 70's cult classic  "zombie lake"     nothing says undead fun like  underwater nazi zombies.   This is one you have to see for yourself to believe.........
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top