Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 9:07:31 PM EDT
This is in reaction to the FBI busting an alleged Israeli spy being fed intel through the Pentagon by a Jewish Defense official tied to neo-cons.  Naturally, DU is all over the story.  But they wonder why Michael Moore didn't cover this angle in F-911 (i.e., Jews are controlling Bush)

Must_B_Free  (1000+ posts)     Thu Aug-26-04 10:19 PM
Original message
Farenheit 911 - why does Moore focus only on Saudi Arabia
Edited on Thu Aug-26-04 10:24 PM by Must_B_Free

To preface, many of my postulates turn out to be non starters, but, did Moore completely ignore far right Israel's potential interest in Iraq?

What strikes me is that he shows things that imply that Bush is a puppet of the Saudis, but what about the Neocon hard right Israeli connection?

And to further qualify and declaw that statement of offense, I'll say that I would speculate that most to all groups have an extremist far right end of the spectrum, America, Israel, whatever. Even peace movements have those who want to use violence.

I just find it curious that we see the military adopting Israeli Urban Combat training for the "Warrior Ethos" program and we also see that Israeli intelligence officers were hired to direct the torture at Abu Ghraib. Isn't this as suspicious as what Moore ran with on Bush and the Saudis?

Why does Israel get not even a sniff, when there appear to be as many question to be answered on that side as Moore raised about Saudi Arabia?

(Not intende to inflame or divide, just an honest query)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2268782&mesg_id=2268782

MAYBE BECAUSE THE INTERESTS OF THE ISRAELIS AND THE SAUDIS ARE AT COMPLETE ODDS, AND SUCH A BLATANT CONTRADICTION WOULD RENDER HIS ACCUSATIONS ABSURD?

BTW, a Lebanese Arab newsman has noted the inconsistencies of Moore's charges of Saudis controlling Bush when they so stridently opposed the invasion of Iraq.

Like I asked before in another thread:  Who controls Bush?  One minute the moonbats say its the Saudis, the next they say it's the Jews.  They can't both control the White House.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top