Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 7:32:25 AM EDT
I saw this ad on the news this morning

Menards is offering an Employee Discount to all their customers.
www3.menards.com/menards?mm_dest=%2Fflyer.jsp

For those of you who are saying "WTF is a Menards"

Menards is a home improvment store in Illinois.  IIRC there are locations in WI and MN.

That's pretty interesting.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:36:04 AM EDT
[#1]
When are the local hookers going to offer this?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually they're based in WI, and have been struggling to keep Lowes out of the state for years.  Well, Lowes finally has a store in Milwaukee - so the war appears to be on!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm waiting for Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When are the local hookers going to offer this?

I think you'd have to talk to the pimp, not the hookers directly - unless they are a co-op.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm waiting for Bushmaster.

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Them or Glock!

"Get yo employee diskounts on yo Glock Fowdys"
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Actually they're based in WI, and have been struggling to keep Lowes out of the state for years.  Well, Lowes finally has a store in Milwaukee - so the war appears to be on!

Up in Cheesehead land do you guys have Home Depot? In my area there are Menards and Home Depot and Lowe's is like half an hour away.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Lots of Home Depots and Menards and a couple of HOBO's (Home Owner's/Builder's Outlets).  And then there are Fleet Farms and Farm and Fleet (long story there).  

Most of these seem to be within walking distance of each other.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:55:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd like to see Federal Cartridge open up the Company Store/Ammo Room
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I saw an ad for Gardner White furniture offering employee pricing.

I've had the honor of shopping at a Menard's once.  Way too big for me
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Lots of Home Depots and Menards and a couple of HOBO's (Home Owner's/Builder's Outlets).  And then there are Fleet Farms and Farm and Fleet (long story there).  

Most of these seem to be within walking distance of each other.

HOBO actually has some good bargains.  My mom wanted tiles for a little craft project and found them cheap there.  HomeOwnersBargainOutlet.  Good place.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top