Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2002 6:04:36 AM EDT
Which ones the WORST......these 2week newbies come into MY GYM....ok..ok..its not my gym...take up temporary residence in MY LOCKER....ok..ok..its not my locker...tie up all the gym equipment talking on there cell phones about their ''burns'' from their workouts.[rolleyes]When it comes to the shooting sports,I encourage all newbies.But the gyms a diffrent story.It happens like clock work every year....the spring folk are infiltrating      now.But the new years group are the worse......I live in a 4 season climate.....some of you guys probally do not have a spring influx.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:03:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:09:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Right on brother, right on.  

They usually just sit around and talk or stare at people anyway.  There's nothing worse than trying to get pumped up for that last set when some old fat lady is glaring at you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:16:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah,but the gym I switched to a couple years ago is less than 2mi from where I live,saves me @300mi a month,has all the facilities(sp) I want except a pool.Plus they are like a used car dealership,try to sell you the 1year pkg,but they settle for less,gotta generate the scratch.PLUS the 50% owner is a old aquaintence and I get a good deal.So all Im doing is griping.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:16:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top