Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 1:42:49 AM EDT
Declare NM, and NV, and IA already.  Bastards.  

NBC gave up trying to be impartial along time ago, and yet they are basically laughing at kerry.  

The Democrat tactic is obvious- Make it look like the Republicans "stole it again"   Make the inner city people feel disinfrancised.   Drive yet another wedge between Americans.  Sorry MF'ers

I'm glad the Dems went down wimpering

Congratulations folks.  Enjoy your next 4 years of hard earned Freedom
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:47:48 AM EDT
[#1]
The people who give the Okay to call states have been through a dozen presidential elections.  They're old, they're tired.. and they're asleep.

Joe nightshift is NOT going to wake them up to see what they think.

Joe nightshift would be handing out cigs at 7-11 instead of copying text from some shill.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:54:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The sad part is again GW has been denied a victory speech to thank supporters after it was obvious he had won.

I agree the networks are making it look closer than it really is, which gives the dems hope.

When 99% of the vote is in and the President is leading by 3 to 5 percent depending on which of the states not declared you look at makes no sense to me.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:05:07 AM EDT
[#3]
What pisses me off is if this was the other way around the networks would be screaming a victory for kerry. They would be drooling. Wondering why Bush doesnt concede.

Assholes
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:23:03 AM EDT
[#4]
To quote the Godfather - "it's business".  The networks have learned how to make elections a money making bonaza.  They know that once the election is over, you quite watching their high priced election coverage.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:28:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Dan Rather was practically scolding Ed Bradley for saying Ohio was a statistical impossibility for Kerry and that he should consider conceeding.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:31:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 2:33:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dan Rather was practically scolding Ed Bradley for saying Ohio was a statistical impossibility for Kerry and that he should consider conceeding.

DENIAL!!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:12:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DENIAL!!!

That's right kids!!! Denial ain't just a river in Egypt! I just hope the Dems go ahead and face reality soon. Reality is a new concept for them, and it will take time, but they'll come around....
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:47:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Do you expect any less
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:56:34 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Several of these races are very close, and should NOT be called yet.  I'm pretty sure Bush will win in some of them, but it won't be by much, and by holding off, they don't look stupid if they're wrong.

-Troy

Much as it galls to admit it, the argument is sound. Grin and bear it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top