Posted: 6/4/2008 8:10:02 PM EDT
EVERYTHING KILLS YOU.

Syoban Level 1

Syoban Level 2

Syoban Level 3 Part 1

Syoban Level 3 Part 2

Syoban Level 4 Part 1

Syoban Level 4 Part 2

Watching all the ways this poor bastard gets himself killed is hilarious.

What asshole came up with this game?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Reminds me of this thread.  ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=716238

Watch Mario from Hell or whatever.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahh, Japan. The Let's Play thread for this game on SomethingAwful was great.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#3]

looks like a lot of fun
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy tap dancing crap! This makes me want to got out and choke a crackhead!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Toughest video game ever.  Even though certain levels of Call of Duty 2 in veteran mode makes me want to throw away my controller.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Toughest video game ever.  Even though certain levels of Call of Duty 2 in veteran mode makes me want to throw away my controller.

Well you should any ways, keyboard and mouse is the only way!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PC gaming is dead. Get a PS3 already
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#8]
OK I've watched most of these videos and some Japanese dope smoker needs to DIE! I wasn't even playing the game and I got pissed off! What kind of sadistic cocksucker makes this kind of game? EVERYTHING MAKES YOU DEAD!

Killswitch is about to choke a bitch!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NEVER! Console games are teh lame except for some things. I can't use console games for fps. The little sticks just don't work. I need auto-aim or something.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NEVER! Console games are teh lame except for some things. I can't use console games for fps. The little sticks just don't work. I need auto-aim or something.

The only way I can play a FPS on console, is if the game isn't sorry as hell and let's you customize your controls. Nothing rocks harder than COD4 on PC.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only way I can play a FPS on console, is if the game isn't sorry as hell and let's you customize your controls. Nothing rocks harder than COD4 on PC.

Playing FPS on a PC is one of the signs of intense Gay(Tm).

CoD4 on XBox 360 is the only way to go, dude.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:23:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I've gotta say, Jurassic Park on the Genesis was the most brutal thing I've ever (attempted) to play.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Thats jacked up.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Pretty funny!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Thats jacked up.

Dude, you got a creepy ghey clown in you avatar. Were you aware of that?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I've gotta say, Jurassic Park on the Genesis was the most brutal thing I've ever (attempted) to play.

werd.. Jurassic Park was the first video game I ever played on the computer (way back on my Packard Bell 486DX)... IT WAS HELL!!!!! but funz
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

werd.. Jurassic Park was the first video game I ever played on the computer (way back on my Packard Bell 486DX)... IT WAS HELL!!!!! but funz
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:39:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I used to play Manhunt, which had its moments.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:42:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Sybian, I thought it was a girl on a sybian.

Never mind.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Playing FPS on a PC is one of the signs of intense Gay(Tm).

CoD4 on XBox 360 is the only way to go, dude.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#21]
No, its almost impossible to get the same degree of control on a console with the suck console controllers, using your thumb to pull the trigger, etc.  A PC is far superior.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:43:34 PM EDT
[#22]
You guys are all forgetting Space Quest.

tmd.alienharmony.com/rw/sq1ega/index.htm
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:45:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Wow that is the worst game ever.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:49:47 PM EDT
[#24]
This game........is far worse than soyoban or whatever it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvSF1I8ML4c
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:50:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jurassic Park on the Sega CD. Its not that the game was super hard, its just CD technology was so crappy back then that if you looked at the CD wrong the game would freeze.

Theres nothing more frustrating than running towards the helicopter to escape the island at the end of the game, after having beat the hardest damned part with no save spots anywhere friggin nearby and having it freeze.

Oh, and PC is the only place for FPS. You can keep your silly joysticks and Xbox Live filled with retarded 12 year olds and people that think Halo is the best. game. evar.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
No, its almost impossible to get the same degree of control on a console with the suck console controllers, using your thumb to pull the trigger, etc.  A PC is far superior.

If you knew diddly-shit about consoles, you'd be aware of the fact that your index finger pulls the trigger, not your thumb.

Heathen PC gamer.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#27]
PC gamers have no clue about gaming.

Uh, well press F8 and Shift key to reload, then to use armor hold space bar while holding X and pressing W, then / then left ckick to fire.

IMO real video games can be found in an Arcade(classics) and in a console gaming unit
(XB360,PS2/3 NES)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top