BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/6/2005 8:10:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:14:10 AM EDT
[#1]

He's pretty nasty about it, but I've noticed the same thing.

ETA: Of course, it's only Yugo 59s with the grenade launcher that I find to be cheap & trashy.  I personally have not seen anybody shooting one of those that was over the age of 25.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#2]
that guy has a way with words for sure.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:20:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He is neither a Man nor a Legand. He is a small minded Bigot with a loud mouth.

ture, but he can write insults better than anyone I've ever seen on a board.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I didn't see that thread, but I read another one in their GD where he had his usual, insightful, intelligent posts.

You know, the opposite of this one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ture, but he can write insults better than anyone I've ever seen on a board.

+1 The man is a genius.  a genius in his own right, but a genius nonetheless.

and just look at how many people feed him!  amazing.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:29:44 AM EDT
[#7]
So McUzi turned up in Mississippi?

Talk about carpetbaggers.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#8]
wow can't believe Jen has'nt smoked him and McUzi you one funny Fucker,welldone.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Say what you want, but he's always entertaining......
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
wow can't believe Jen has'nt smoked him and McUzi you one funny Fucker,welldone.

Yea I wonder how long before jen gives him the boot...............
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:37:26 AM EDT
[#11]
McUzi rocks...the first thread i ever opened on ARf.com he was the topic...... many moons ago.......

....McUzi
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:37:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You might be right, but I sure laugh my ass off at him sometimes.  His ability to insult creatively and his command of the English language is well above most of the asshats on the internet.

To each his own.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You might be right, but I sure laugh my ass off at him sometimes.  His ability to insult creatively and his command of the English language is well above most of the asshats on the internet.

To each his own.

I concur
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I didn't know he was still around.  He's been in hiding for a few months.

"To mention the SKS in the same breath as the FAL is akin to going to a cigar bar and bragging on your Swisher Sweets." lol.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:47:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#16]
McUzi is sometimes funny, but that tune he's playing in the provided link is pretty much the only song he knows.  Get him to try to post on any other topic other than the same old reworked rant  and all you get is a lot of egocentric circular argument and unadulterated bullshit.

He's always on the cusp of starting something great, none of which ever happens.

He's also a perpetual student living on mom's dime, and (if anybody recalls the pics) a grossly fat internet commando.

One of the bright spots on F-A.com was watching him continuously get his balls busted by the regulars on that site.  Eventually he ran away, he can dish it out, but he can't take it.

McUzi, I know you'll see this, post a reply under whatever name you're currently using to troll the EE looking for gyrojets and "shotties".
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:50:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#18]
I like the dude who tries to insult him back - like McUzi gives a shit that he "takes offense" to comments.  That's like giving him a pat on the back.

your kidding right? You can't be that stupid. And if your not kidding, I take offense to your remarks. What cave did you just crawl out of.

Ran a google of your name. Are you the same mcuzi that posts on that whitepower crap website (stormfart or something like that). If you are, I don't think your kind is welcome here. You don't by any chance work security in a mall do you?

And googling for "McUzi"?  That right there is an afternoon's entertainment for sure.  Good chance one might learn something too.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#19]
LMAO!!

"BTW, I don't give a dirty fuck what anybody else thinks of my guns. You can just keep your dick beaters off of them thank you very much.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Is this the guy you've been going on about? I am not impressed. That guy is not legend. I've heard much better than him from other bigots. He's more of a class D bigot.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
These guys know him too

McUZI put the smack on me.

LMAO

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:24:41 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Is this the guy you've been going on about? I am not impressed. That guy is not legend. I've heard much better than him from other bigots. He's more of a class D bigot.

he's still funny, and I like watching the reactions from others
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#23]
I think he was already banned when I first started reading here but remember him on full-auto.com.  Someone needs to post one of his very long rants.  Those were funny.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#24]
That guy is out his tree! Hilarious!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Every time I go to the range, some pathalogical loser drives up with a mouth full of Copenhagen, a 4' jacked Ford F150 and a "Choate Draganov" stocked SKS. Every single time without exception.

He's got a point, you know.....
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:34:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

+1 This was a different board when he was here. Took a lot of heat off me. I was one of the "normal" posters.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:36:06 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Every time I go to the range, some pathalogical loser drives up with a mouth full of Copenhagen, a 4' jacked Ford F150 and a "Choate Draganov" stocked SKS. Every single time without exception.

Yep. That's what I think.  $100-200 "assault rifles" attract some really sketchy people.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

What piont?

What the hell is worng with that.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 This was a different board when he was here. Took a lot of heat off me. I was one of the "normal" posters.

That must have been right before I got here. You've always been one of the weird ones.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What piont?

Not necessarily saying that there's anything wrong with it, just that it's TRUE.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:39:39 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What piont?

Not necessarily saying that there's anything wrong with it, just that it's TRUE.

So you find nothing negative in "pathalogical loser".

It is not true it is childish bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What piont?

So you find nothing negative in "pathalogical loser".

<Shrug>

It's McUzi.

Besides, a good number of people I've seen on the various and sundry ranges I've been to WERE pathological losers.

I still remember the militia types I ran into in Ocala National Forest. One asshole dressed up as the colonel, the other dickhead (with a belly big enough for any three of us) in his cammie pants and black beret. Mr. Beret decided to try his full-auto, 10-inch Mini-14 at 100 yards, and proceded to blast his target and the two targets to his left.

Neeldess to say, the two guys to his left weren't happy, and said so. King Gut and his colonel start talking shit, and the ENTIRE LINE came within a hair of drawing down on these losers. The promptly left.

So yes, I think McUzi's statement is far more true than not, as written.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:44:10 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

McUzi is perfect as a Bear Pit resident though.

Can the Avila's restrict him just to that forum, strictly for amusement purposes?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

<Shrug>

It's McUzi.

Besides, a good number of people I've seen on the various and sundry ranges I've been to WERE pathological losers.

I still remember the militia types I ran into in Ocala National Forest. One asshole dressed up as the colonel, the other dickhead (with a belly big enough for any three of us) in his cammie pants and black beret. Mr. Beret decided to try his full-auto, 10-inch Mini-14 at 100 yards, and proceded to blast his target and the two targets to his left.

Neeldess to say, the two guys to his left weren't happy, and said so. King Gut and his colonel start talking shit, and the ENTIRE LINE came within a hair of drawing down on these losers. The promptly left.

that's bad
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#37]

When not plotting world domination or organizing a potluck for the local MENSA group, young Stanley could usually be found handing out dildo shaped ice lollies advertising his custom line of dayglo unitards...

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:09:48 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<Shrug>

It's McUzi.

that's bad

Yes, it was.

Here were a whole bunch of shooters (about 30 people total) having a great time. Many with their kids (one guy was teaching his 5-year-old to shoot a Ruger MK 10 by sitting her on the bench with her legs dangling over and him standing behind her with his hands on the gun along with hers. It was an awesome sight!) and these two fucking yahoos show up and nearly ruin it for everyone.

Dickheads looked like the bad guys from a bad episode of Airwolf.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#40]
I think he's a pretty up front guy. If you want to know what he thinks just ask him.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:10:58 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

When not plotting world domination or organizing a potluck for the local MENSA group, young Stanley could usually be found handing out dildo shaped ice lollies advertising his custom line of dayglo unitards...

img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/VonErnst/McUzi61.jpg

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/VonErnst/McUzi61.jpg

Wow, and I thought I was overweight!

I'm a lean, mean, machine by comparison!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#43]
McUzi is highly amusing.  

AAAAA++++ SELLER WOULD BUY AGAIN
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#44]
He is funny regardless. I like his rants.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I think he's a pretty up front guy. If you want to know what he thinks just ask him.

Over the internet, at least.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Someone must have the pic of hiim on his knees, highly inebriated, drinking from two 40-ouncers at the same time, at the BRC in June, 2002.  

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
He's a bigot who's easily impressed-- by himself.

Yep.  And those who think him to be a genius are very easily impressed as well.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:05:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:15:34 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Someone must have the pic of hiim on his knees, highly inebriated, drinking from two 40-ouncers at the same time, at the BRC in June, 2002.  

tinypic.com/a2tcvm.jpg

How charming....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top