Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 12:08:10 AM EDT
Last night I and everybody else in the hotel spent 0300 - 0400hrs standing outside in the cold because some crackhead downstairs set his bed on fire.  Apparently he managed to torch the box spring but not the mattress because he had taken the mattress off the bed, then compounded his folly be grabbing the towel (which had been stuffed under the door to keep anybody from smelling) and throwing it on top of the fire.  I knew the guilty party the minute I saw him because he was talking to the cops and didn't have a shirt on.  

Tonight when I got back to the hotel I was discussing the show with the woman working at the front desk when the crazy woman who lives in one of the rooms on the first floor came out to 'chat'.  She talked for over 5 minutes without seeming to pause for a breath, just one long, disjointed stream.  The parts I could pick out were something about her having a son who believes in evolution, something about trying to give the manager of the hotel a teddy bear with a tape recorder inside and how glad she is to see all the news about George Bush and his electronic domestic spying operations.  "It's about time the mainstream media starting telling the truth about these microchips that the government puts under people's skin..."  Then she walked away to use the bathroom.  Not the one in her room but the public one near the lobby because the one in her room is being watched and 'they' won't expect her to use a public facility.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:12:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah but you gotta enjoy the laughs they give you.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:38:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Drunks outside your room on the sidewalk at 3.00 a.m.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top