Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 5:54:11 PM EDT
I had some questions regarding the renewal of my FFL, so I broke down and called ATF today.  My first surprise was getting a live person answering the phone.  She transfered me to someone else who referred me to the local ATF Business Operations office.  Again, a live person answered the phone and transferred me to a pleasant female who was very helpful.  She didn't have the answers, but stated that she would call back.  And she did, within an hour!  All of this without the usual voice mail and no return call.  It seems like they have all new people.

The last time I had to contact ATF was my last renewal (they have yet to do one on time) three years ago and I had to deal with some moron in Atlanta.  It took forever.  

My experience today was quite refreshing.  I even talked to her a bit about the process for submitting a Form 1 to get a SBR.

So I'm wondering where the mindless bureaucrats and JBT's went?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

You were talking to the new crop in training.

Going to take a lot more "Jack Boots on the Ground"....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#2]
this thread needs the "It's a trap" pic...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The went with the Clinton administration.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#4]
they troll here
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
they troll here

That would explain Young_Blood very well.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Nothing new about the ATF. They just kicked of the boots with the ashes of our constitution on 'em for a new pair, dont worry though, they will be back destroying our rights in NO time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top