Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 8:09:36 PM EDT
In case none of you have been paying attention...

corridorwatch.org/ttc/index.htm

It's comeing to your state soon.

Cintra....A Spanish firm has the contract, due to, good ol' Rick Perry....(R)

Private property be damned.

Damn...Just..Damn.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:21:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Been following the TTC for awhile now.  People in this country will wake up one day and America will be gone.  Sleeping people get what they deserve.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:23:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep it down or someone will be along shortly to tell you to tighten your tinfoil
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:26:14 PM EDT
[#3]
This has been coming down the pipe for a long time.........I find it very disturbing how our government endorses this shit.

IBTTTCA......
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Keep it down or someone will be along shortly to tell you to tighten your tinfoil

I keep my rable rousing about it to a minimum

I'm close to the path of I-35...I wish I did not have a wife and children to think about. sometimes.  Martyrs can't pay grocery bills.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Your not a martyre until you get caught
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:34:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't give a damn if anyone gives me shit about this issue. Even if Perry loses , this will not fade away. I try my hardest to vote for guys in our corner, but this proposed Perry endorsed network of foreign owned super tollways flat-out stinks............
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:35:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Your not a martyre until you get caught

I'd make it a media event.  It's best to have a big drama.

I've mulled every aspect, and hardening the house, and haveing assloads of ammo, water, food, batteries, etc seems like the best option.  If I were to take that tac, I would assume that I would wind up takeing a dirt nap pretty quickly.  My goal would be to make a huge, shocking media event to turn people agasint the project, and, the entire concept of emminant domain.

-I lack the sack, however.  My three cildren and my wife are my cause now.  We will just retreat until there is no more retreating to be done.  Then we will fight.

That sounded way more dramatic than I meant it to

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:36:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I don't give a damn if anyone gives me shit about this issue. Even if Perry loses , this will not fade away. I try my hardest to vote for guys in our corner, but this proposed Perry endorsed network of foreign owned super tollways flat-out stinks............

The Mrs and I voted Strayhorn today.

EDIT-  Rick Perry is NOT in any right thinking, true conservitive corner.
He's an almalgam of a free market and Stalin.  He'll eliminate all resistance to a super corridor throuh the state, so, cheap central/south american goods can flood thecountry......If American citizens get in the way with their quaint "private property", they are just bugs to be squashed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:44:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Why do you think emminent domain laws were passed? The TTC is just the benchmark project to grease the skids for the ultimate land grab, the NAFTA corridor super highway. There is more privately owned land in Texas than anywhere else in the U.S. What better place for these fuckholes to test their new found authority. They're looking to set a precedent. If it can be done here, it can be done anywhere...........
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's an almalgam of a free market and Stalin.  He'll eliminate all resistance to a super corridor throuh the state, so, cheap central/south american goods can flood thecountry......If American citizens get in the way with their quaint "private property", they are just bugs to be squashed.
I'm with you on Perry, but I don't think I can vote for her & I damn sure am not voting for Kinky.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:54:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Why do you think emminent domain laws were passed? The TTC is just the benchmark project to grease the skids for the ultimate land grab, the NAFTA corridor super highway. There is more privately owned land in Texas than anywhere else in the U.S. What better place for these fuckholes to test their new found authority. They're looking to set a precedent. If it can be done here, it can be done anywhere...........

And our lovely SCOTUS that GW installed just said.."Yeah, go right on ahead."

THANKS GW!  Great SCOTUS! I'm sure they will have a great time decideing issues about the whole chicken/egg issue, becasue they sure got emminant domain out of the way quick for the foreign buisness buddies greaseing thir pockets.

Checks and balences my redneck 60 hr/wk ass.

We have lost the fight in TX.  We are done.  The only thing left is to alert OK, AR, NM, and LA that they are next on the NAFTA/CAFTA hitlist.

Personally, I believe it is an issue to call up the militia for, but, then, I'm pretty pissed off.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:57:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm with you on Perry, but I don't think I can vote for her & I damn sure am not voting for Kinky.

Perry is evil incarnate AFAIC.
With you on Fiedman-  I still think the whole campaign is a joke for him.
Bell-  Sadly, he's more an (R) than Perry is on the TTC.
It's a choice between a vote for Strayhan, or a vote to validate Perry's land grab.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:59:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Well it won't be Bell either.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:01:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Well it won't be Bell either.

Good
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:04:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Where in TX are you?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:11:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Where in TX are you?

South Coryell Co.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Granted i am not in Texas that looks like a hugh fuckin highway for illegals to come into the country on.  Stop crawling under the fence or over the wall we may build,  just come in under the guise of the TTC.  FUckin Asshats, man you have got to be kiddin.  What ever happened to closing the borders.  Hello Terrosists, welcome to America which bus would you like today?  that shit is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:14:09 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Granted i am not in Texas that looks like a hugh fuckin highway for illegals to come into the country on.  Stop crawling under the fence or over the wall we may build,  just come in under the guise of the TTC.  FUckin Asshats, man you have got to be kiddin.  What ever happened to closing the borders.  Hello Terrosists, welcome to America which bus would you like today?  that shit is ridiculous.

Welcome to the fight, brother.

Everyone has kept this very hush hush.

People pay attention to moon men, 9/11 conspiracies, and, the like, when real life is right here on the nation's frontiers.

Texas is gone...We can only fight to help others now.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:14:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
If you think that is huge look at the proposed NAFTA Highway. The TTC is just the tip of the iceberg.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:13:14 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Eminent domain has been with us from day ONE... It's, um, IN THE US CONSTITUTION...

And in case you missed it, cheaper products are, um... GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY, as they keep inflation down...

Noncompetitive jobs go to 3rd-world countries where they belong, union influence (a major (D) power block) is reduced, and US firms make more profit due to lower cost of labor...

Everyone wins except the unions and the last vestiges of low-skill manufacturing in the US....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top