Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2002 4:54:56 AM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,42070,00.html

How will the Clinton's blame this on Republicans?  

I'm sure Hillary will be seen on TV shedding tears over their lost pooch...more than she did for the slain victims of September 11 (the VAST majority of which reside in "her" State).  Amazing...
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:04:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,42070,00.html[/url]
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:43:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,42070,00.html[/url]
View Quote
View Quote

Thanks, man!
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:46:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Notice how as soon as their presidency was over "SOX" the cat was dumped.
Sen Hitlery probably set-up the hit on Buddy !

Hitlery would know Ex clinton would get caught.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:48:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn! The only Clinton I liked died!

docmac86
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:11:33 AM EDT
[#5]
[size=2][i]... who let the dogs out?[/i][/size=2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:16:03 AM EDT
[#6]
As I recall, Buddy is a "chocolate" lab.  Let's hope the driver of the car is not caucasion or else we could be looking at a hate crime scenario here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:30:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:54:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As I recall, Buddy is a "chocolate" lab.  Let's hope the driver of the car is not caucasion or else we could be looking at a hate crime scenario here.
View Quote

Commissioner,
what I believe we have here is a "Buddy-no-longer-needed" crime scene.
Thus far, my investigation has revealed  the "Senior" pet, "SOX, was forced on Klinton secretary Betty Curry.
In this confidential communication I believe that Ex. klinton and the "first (and only) daughter are also no longer needed by Sen. hitlary.

With Sox, Buddy, First-and-only-daughter, and Ex. klinton all removed from the scene Sen. hitlary will be truly safe.

No one who truly knows will be able to speak (or purr).
Less to follow.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:58:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
what I believe we have here is a "Buddy-no-longer-needed" crime scene.
View Quote

The more I think about Buddy's demise, the more I see someone in Clinton's camp floating the theory that an arab terrorist was driving the car that "murdered" Buddy in retaliation for Clinton bombing the aspirin factory in Sudan.  Clinton's apologists will play the tragedy up in the press in order to garner sympathy for Bill and Hillary.

Now, on the other hand there's the Chelsea and sibling rivarly theory, but I don't want to go there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top