Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2002 8:20:39 PM EDT
In case anyone else enjoyed the Matrix, they released a short teaser at [url]http://www.thematrix.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I was one of those kids who saw Star Wars a dozen times when it was in theaters. I bought all the toys (still have them, in fact), read the comics, etc...

But to hell with Attack of the Clones!

[b]THESE ARE THE SEQUELS THAT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE![/b]

Mature sci-fi for thinking adults.  George Lucas should take notes, because he has obviously forgotten that it takes more than cutting edge special effects to tell a compelling story.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Star wars was before my time, but I know exactly what you mean.  A few years ago I was looking forward to zelda coming out for N64.  The original game that I grew up with for the nintendo had rivers of blood, killer mummies, etc.  The new one had horse racing and chicken gathering (literally).  It seems a lot of franchises have toned it way down, really aiming at the kiddies.  Unfortunately it's working and they're making more money than ever this way.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#3]
aaaaaa CRAP!

[center][red][size=6]2003[/size=6][/red][/center]

I want it NOW!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
aaaaaa CRAP!

[center][red][size=6]2003[/size=6][/red][/center]

I want it NOW!!
View Quote

I know, that sucks.  But I think they're releasing the third movie less than 6 months after the 2nd.
Top Top