Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2002 9:08:41 PM EDT
Is it just me or should this show be an hour long?  I can't get enough of it.  The Man Show boy is one of my favorites.

[img]http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/ms/images/home-01.gif[/img]

Israel established. Kenneth Wood launches the Kenwood Chef food mixer, and Daimler introduces electric windows in cars. Robert Hope-Jones invents the Wurlitzer jukebox. Columbia Records introduces long-playing record, LP. Bell laboratories displays the first transistor.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Girls jumping on trampolines ---- my favorite part of the show. [:P]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:34:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the Man Show but it just isn't the same without "The Fox".

marsh
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
1GUNRUNNER, if you won't more of adam carrola, he has a two hour radio show at night.  Funny as hell.  100.7 from 10 pm to 1 am sunday - saturday.  [url]www.adamanddrew.com[/url]

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 10:40:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Loveline and hear it, in my unit at work.  Also from Loveline web site, [b]Loveline airs live out of LA, Sun - Thurs, 10-12 PM Pacific[/b]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:35:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Ah, the Man Show....some of the only quality programming left.

Yeah, it's a shame about the Fox - his little ditty's were hilarious, and noone can drink like he did.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ah, the Man Show....some of the only quality programming left.

Yeah, it's a shame about the Fox - his little ditty's were hilarious, and noone can drink like he did.
View Quote

What happened to the Fox?  My guess is that he drank himself to death.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#7]
ken_mays, I can't remember the exact cause of death but believe it or not, it wasn't drinking related

cancer I think

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't get cable so I can't watch, but I recently received an mpeg of a skit they did with an obnoxious boy with a beer stand on the sidewalk.

The best part was when a woman was telling him she didn't think it was legal for him to do that and he told her something like "get out of here you Nazi bitch, we don't have any German beer around here."  LMAO
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted: I can't remember the exact cause of death but believe it or not, it wasn't drinking related
cancer I think

Keving67
View Quote
 No, it wasn't liver failure.
I hope these guys can keep up the entertainment level of this show.  I've seen a couple that were kind of [sleep] lately.  Maybe they will get more good writers.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#10]
...It's a pretty stupid show, but the "man show boy" is hillarious.

"Would you like to take a field trip in my pants?" heh heh...
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted: I can't remember the exact cause of death but believe it or not, it wasn't drinking related
cancer I think

Keving67

Prostate cancer.    

He used to play piano in a bar that one of the guys frequented while in college.  That's how the Fox got his gig on the man show.   They have a great website.  Juggies on Trampolines.  
I think they need Juggies with AR-15's  demonstrating shooting positions.  I think they would really do well in the "kneeling" position.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#12]
The Man Show Boy is a gut busting riot!  If I said what he does to women, I would be in jail.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#13]
The man show boy isn't actually a boy though. He is actually just a small boy like man

In his 20's

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The man show boy isn't actually a boy though. He is actually just a small boy like man

In his 20's

Keving67
View Quote

Does the organization NAMBLA mean anything to you?

The Beatles debut with "Love me do". John Glenn becomes first American to orbit earth in space. Dow Corp invent silicone breast implants. Ivan Sutherland demonstrates Sketchpad, the first programme to use windows, icons, and a light pen. In "the Cuban crisis," Khrushchev removes Russian nuclear missiles from Cuba, but only after Kennedy agrees to remove US missiles from Turkey.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Love it. A wonderful island in a sea of tv crap.

Midget in a keg. Nuff said.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He used to play piano in a bar that one of the guys frequented while in college.  That's how the Fox got his gig on the man show
View Quote

He used to have his own bar in LA and used to do his own routine.

President John F Kennedy assassinated. Ursula Andress is picked for the first nude screen test for "Four for Texas". Velentina Tereshlova Sikorsky becomes first woman in space in Vostok 6. Push-button telephone is introduced. First TV instant replay is shown in the US during a football game between the Army and the Navy.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#17]
The X Show on FX was so much better.  It was entertaining and a lot more informative.  The Man Show is funny sometimes, but it is losing some of its comic quality.  There is only so much you can do with midgets and "movies men don't want to see."
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#18]
The Juggy talent show was great.
One Juggy peeled a banana and then swallowed it whole.
Another bent over and touched her tongue to the BACK of her knee.
Best show around-even my wife watches it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top