Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 3:44:26 AM EDT
Well...I don't really have any good stories to share except for the occasional boob on the shoulder.Let's hear your best Hair stylist tales.....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:13:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I shave my head, myself. Sometimes I'll be naked so I get a shot of myself in the mirror.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:18:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I get mine done at supercuts by this chick with massive boobs. The downside is she is about 5'3'' and 250 lbs.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I always seem to get the skinny male stylist....He whispers next...I look around nervously and yell 'I am ummmm...errrrrrr...waiting for someone else..
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:21:29 AM EDT
[#4]
There used to be this chick at great clips that looked like a pRon star.  high assed heels and everything.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:21:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I only go to the hair stylist on Tue. The lady who cuts my hair saw I was having a REALLY bad day and gave me a shoulder massage one time. When she quit after like 1 minute, I asked why she stopped. She says that she does not get paid for a massage, I replied that yes she does the better she does the better her tip is.
Half an hour later I am feeling much better and she gets a $20.00 tip.

Now every time I go in I ask for her by name and if she is not there I leave. She gives me a shoulder massage every time I go in.

BTW she gives great boobie rubs too
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:55:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Back in the day when I got my hair cut, I went to barbers. the older and more old-fashioned, the better. One guy back home was a World War One vet- best barber I ever had.  I hated having to go to "stylists" It's hair- you either cut it, or you don't. Everything else is BS.

Now, I wear long hair, and trim it myself.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:21:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Back in the day when I got my hair cut, I went to barbers. the older and more old-fashioned, the better. One guy back home was a World War One vet- best barber I ever had.  I hated having to go to "stylists" It's hair- you either cut it, or you don't. Everything else is BS.

Yer damn skippy.

There was this one place around the corner that closed down a couple of months ago.

It was a couple of older guys in an old fashioned shop. Magazine rack full of Cabela's catalogs, hunting mags, gun mags, and Popular Science/Mechanics.

You could get any men's haircut ya wanted, and they both did a hell of a job. After your haircut they'd clean up around the edges with hot shaving cream and a straight razor. After that they had a built-in vac system that they'd use to vacuum up all that hair off your shoulders, neck, and scalp so you didn't itch like crazy. Great barbershop.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:22:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

so do you have a woman in your life?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:38:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been married eighteen years to the best damned woman in the world, thank you.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:44:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Mine is named John.  He's a Fl Cracker (native).  He charges $8.00 and the only thing that rubs up against me is his CCW (a Kahr).
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:34:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should have her do the trimming.  Less work for you.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:41:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I started this thread...Back in my day,I had hair that would make the stars of the old 70's show 'CHIPS' proud....Ponch and some Larry Wilson character.That all changed in 1980 when I stepped off the bus at Parris Island...Now,that was a true haircut....Have been sporting the HIGH AND TIGHT since...A good barber is hard to find...Mine charges 8.00 and does the beard trim for free....But I am proud to say that back around 1977....girls used to tell me I had beautiful hair....stying gel..styling brushes...ahhhhh...and a Z28....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#13]
And can't forget the 1976 Honda CR125.....damn...all that hair under the helmet sure made for a hot motocross ride...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:45:58 AM EDT
[#14]

I usually go to a good old fashioned barber shop filled with war vets, where they still shave your neck with hot lather and a straight razor.

I used to have a knockout womenz in my apartment complex who had just graduated from barber school (not style college or any of that crap).  She gave me a couple of very good cuts in her apartment, though that of course was secondary to her rubbing oil into my neck and scalp once she was done....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:53:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yer damn skippy.

There was this one place around the corner that closed down a couple of months ago.

It was a couple of older guys in an old fashioned shop. Magazine rack full of Cabela's catalogs, hunting mags, gun mags, and Popular Science/Mechanics.

You could get any men's haircut ya wanted, and they both did a hell of a job. After your haircut they'd clean up around the edges with hot shaving cream and a straight razor. After that they had a built-in vac system that they'd use to vacuum up all that hair off your shoulders, neck, and scalp so you didn't itch like crazy. Great barbershop.

So did they rub their man-boobs on you?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:10:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Funny that this thread came up as I just cut my hair last night....#3 all the way around.

Until going to college...I had had the same barber for 15 years....He was only the 2nd barber that had cut my hair.  He was charging $8 for a cut and that was up from the $3 I remembered it as being.  The great thing about his shop was that he had the normal outdoor magazines, but  also a table of Playboys that the grownups sat at.  For 15 yrs me and my brother did everything we could to sneak a peek at the Playboys.  One of the greatest moments was when we happened across a Playboy that had been shoved inside a Field and Stream magazine.  It was quite the fond memory when right before I went off to the college, the barber told me that I was now old enough to sit at the Playboy table.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:32:19 AM EDT
[#17]

I go to an "old fashioned" barber shop....  with a big gun safe along one wall and about 30 C&R rifles hanging from the ceiling.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
So did they rub their man-boobs on you?

Heeellll no!

But considering how off-topic my original reply was, I'll tell something a little more in-line with the topic.

When I was a youngster(er) my Dad and I would go get a haircut at our regular barbershop every 2 - 3 weeks on Saturday. The lady that cut my hair was in her early to mid-thirties and she was damn nice looking. To this day I can still remember her cutting my hair and her fingers running through my hair...   an occasional boob against my back or shoulder...   her putting her hand under my chin and lifting it so she could look at me and make sure my haircut was even...    dang..

Man, for a 14/15 year old kid that sort of thing really kicks ass.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#19]
I regularly go to this nice little 25 yr. old cutie...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:56:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

BTW she gives great boobie rubs too

She rubs your shoulders and your boobies? TMI, dude...TMI.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:44:29 AM EDT
[#21]
I fucked mine... But, she has issues, so no romantic relationship ever came of it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should have her do the trimming.  Less work for you.

She's too busy making sammiches.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#23]
I go to the "Haircut 6$" lady  outside the east gate of Ft Hood.  Her name is "Rachel" Kwan.    High and tight and a massage.   One haircut a month on drill weekends.  the guys I work with goes to somethng called "Sexy Scissors"  Has-been strippers that cut hair.  He'll drop 30 bucks, but it's all about the boobies.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#24]
I've been going to the same barber since I was a year old, and I'm 22 now. His name is Cande, a (now old) hispanic guy. My father and grandfather also go to the same Brook Hollow Barber shop.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Ok ok, you caught me, I go to a salon to get my hair cut.  But, it's a block and a half from the house, the place goes by the name of "The Prime Cut", not some flowery girly name, Suzzy's my best friends wife, she was in the Police Reserves for years has a CCW and I only pay $5.00 for the "Old Man Haircut".
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#26]
They give you a massage at the BX barbershop here. Two Korean ladies beating the shit out of your back
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
There used to be this chick at great clips that looked like a pRon star.  high assed heels and everything.  

That's what I need.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I shave my head, myself. Sometimes I'll be naked so I get a shot of myself in the mirror.hr

Kinky!! Hope your razor never slips, you'll be one hurting member!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top