Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 4:48:31 PM EDT
Just saw a movie.
I am seething right now.
If you have comcast cable and have 'on demand', look under HBO and check this movie out.
I normally dont watch much TV, but I will occasionally catch a movie if I have nothing else going on.
Had a few hours to kill tonight and decided to see what was on.
Found this one.

Its a film, basically a dramatization, of how the terror cell formed, recruited, trained in Afghanistan, and murdered in the name of Islam. It was hard to watch.  While I cannot say anything about the accuracy of how the hijackers were portrayed, it was an interesting perspective of it all.

The entire film was presented from the perspective of the terrorists.
In a dramatized fashion, the events leading up to 9/11 were chronicled.

I just finished watching 5 minutes ago.
I am really...really...beside myself at the moment.

Any of you seen this?
Dont know who made the film...who ever it was didnt put a lot of ROP BS in it....there were some themes that danced around it, but for the most part, it portrayed a society of people that consider Jihad their moral duty. Several times the term 'crusaders' was used as a derrogatory epiphet. To think that these dark aged cretins are still holding a grudge from the FUCKING CRUSADES......AND THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE BASING THEIR ACTIONS UPON......I cant even finish this.

Right now, I fucking feel like Balzac must have when posting about 9/11.
I am so.....fucking....angry at this moment.
Before I get banned I am going to shut up.

Watch the film if you have the opportunity....know your enemy.
Never forget......

and never forgive
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump - because I give a shit.
A day later and I still havent stopped thinking about this damn movie.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#2]
take a deep breath , calm down, and tell us what the name of the movie was..

this way we can all be as mad as you are currently...

all tho, just mentioning or thinking about the ROP makes me mad

Quoted:
Just saw a movie.
I am seething right now.
If you have comcast cable and have 'on demand', look under HBO and check this movie out.
I normally dont watch much TV, but I will occasionally catch a movie if I have nothing else going on.
Had a few hours to kill tonight and decided to see what was on.
Found this one.

Its a film, basically a dramatization, of how the terror cell formed, recruited, trained in Afghanistan, and murdered in the name of Islam. It was hard to watch.  While I cannot say anything about the accuracy of how the hijackers were portrayed, it was an interesting perspective of it all.

The entire film was presented from the perspective of the terrorists.
In a dramatized fashion, the events leading up to 9/11 were chronicled.

I just finished watching 5 minutes ago.
I am really...really...beside myself at the moment.

Any of you seen this?
Dont know who made the film...who ever it was didnt put a lot of ROP BS in it....there were some themes that danced around it, but for the most part, it portrayed a society of people that consider Jihad their moral duty. Several times the term 'crusaders' was used as a derrogatory epiphet. To think that these dark aged cretins are still holding a grudge from the FUCKING CRUSADES......AND THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE BASING THEIR ACTIONS UPON......I cant even finish this.

Right now, I fucking feel like Balzac must have when posting about 9/11.
I am so.....fucking....angry at this moment.
Before I get banned I am going to shut up.

Watch the film if you have the opportunity....know your enemy.
Never forget......

and never forgive

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#3]
This I have to see.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
The name of the movie is in the title.... "The Hamburg Cell"

Info....Click
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I am bumping this one last time.....maybe on a saturday night people will have time to check this movie out.  Several days later this film still resonates with me. It really brought me back to that day...and that is something we all need every once in a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top