Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 7:45:09 AM EDT
I read Freefall's review and I was gonna see it anyway, but now I will make sure I don't miss it.

Right now, I am watching a show that goes into the making of the movie but also shows archival footage of WWII in the Phillipines.  It will air again at noon on History.  It is a good show, watch it.  I was watching History and they mentioned it as well as shows about this raid and others all week.  I did a search on keyword "raid".  Got a bunch of garbage, but dug out all the shows about this and other raids.  It also showed that the program was on FX right now, so I tuned in while it was in progress and liked what I was seeing.  I figured many here would be interested, so I wanted to post about all the shows being on this week.  There will be shows about the movie, including History vs. Hollywood about this movie, all week and the Military channel has a show on next Saturday about it.

Seems the director's interest in this is because his dad fought in the Phillipines during WWII.  From watching the show, it seems they have conciously made an effort to be as accurate as possible.

Watch the show at noon on History and let us know what you think.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#1]
It's on in 5 minutes.  I guess no one is interested.  My bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top