Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/4/2002 10:47:45 PM EDT
I was just thinking about this topic while putting on my lipstick and mascara just after shaving my legs. I started to hear more and more women (all of them Conservative) that they are noticing that men are becoming more feminine. They were saying that they like the John Wayne/Young Paul Newman/Marlboro man vs what the man of today is turning out to be.

First one I think of is that Dr Phil. amongst others. So when I hear the statement of men becoming more "feminine" does that apply to us and our "recipe swapping" or what?
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:52:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:55:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Me feminine? Get the hell out of here! Whats wrong with you? [b]BARTENDER!!![/b] Pass me another glass of white zinfindel, this guy is pissing me off!
View Quote

At least you are not asking for a "Fuzzy Navel"
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:00:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Last month a girl I took out on a date made fun of me for drinking a white zin so I ordered us both shots of Rumplemintz to shut her up! She hurt my feelings... [:(]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought there were just more homosexuals than before? [;D]

Seriously though there are a noticable number of guys at my school gym who shave their arm pits, what is that? A guy that doesn't know how to change his oil and shaves his arm pits and I think
[size=6][red]H[/red][blue]O[/blue][yellow]M[/yellow][red]O[/red][blue]![/blue][/size=6]

Maybe I'm just from the stone age. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought there were just more homosexuals than before? [;D]

Seriously though there are a noticable number of guys at my school gym who shave their arm pits, what is that? A guy that doesn't know how to change his oil and shaves his arm pits and I think
[size=6][red]H[/red][blue]O[/blue][yellow]M[/yellow][red]O[/red][blue]![/blue][/size=6]

Maybe I'm just from the stone age. [rolleyes]
View Quote

They DONT know how to change their oil AND they shave their pits?? WHAT THE FUH? My dad taught me to change oil at the age of 9.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I read this thread & I just burst into tears!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#8]
What is this, Afghanistan? A man does what he damn well pleases.

edited for spelling.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:59:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Supposed MEN shaving armpits???? WTF, over? I must be from the "Older-than-old school" 'cause I still tend to look at a guy strange if he's wearing a freakin' earring.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:00:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

edited for spelling.
View Quote

Nobody was disagreeing with the right of "men" to do this, just debating if they were truly men or not. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#11]
If that exercise equipment ad with Chuck Norris is still on, you will notice his armpits are hairless.  WTF?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#12]
I wont shave my body but I clip it down with my electric shears with a No. 4 guard.  Does that make me gay?  I scored a 50% on that how gay are you test from last month.  Damn I need to start drinkin more straight Jack and letting the pits grow out...
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:10:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:13:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I buzz my balls too. The bird looks bigger out of the nest!
View Quote

omg...that has to be the best response ive seen in a while...thanks

oz
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:20:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

edited for spelling.
View Quote

how can you misspell 'man'?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:47:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 1:43:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Lots of the backwards ball cap baggy pants wearing rap music listening wanna be's shave their bodies. They think that hairy bodies are not good looking.

Last time I looked, hairless chicks are hot, hairless guys are GAY!

There is this guy at the gym, a workout freak, not a steroid pumper, he shaves his body IN THE PUBLIC SHOWER! EWWWWW!
That's not right on two levels.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:26:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Soy?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:36:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:49:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Geez you guys will whine about anything. What's up with that your feelings getting hurt. I also carry a big Club and use it on my wife. She must like it because she is always grabbing and asking me to use it.

OK its only a Jr size club I could face the truth. That must be my Feminine side coming out again.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:00:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:02:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I started to hear more and more women (all of them Conservative) that they are noticing that men are becoming more feminine. They were saying that they like the John Wayne/Young Paul Newman/Marlboro man vs what the man of today is turning out to be.
View Quote

A few years ago they (mostly the feminazis) were bitching up and down that they were sick of the 'macho crap', and where were all the men who were 'emotional', and 'sensitive'....translation - where were all the women trapped in men's bodies? Several years of them pushing this onto men, and now they're starting to get it. I've narrowed it down to one of two things:

1) They (the feminazis) wanted men that THEY could cow, and lord over, and treat like dirt. They wanted to simply turn the tables and have men who were meek, humble, servile husks who do everything by their leave...or:

2) They wanted basically all the perks of a lesbian relationship without dealing with the psychological issues of the 'same-sex'ness.

Of course, you notice that just about every example you gave (John Wayne, Marlboro Man, etc) are about as un-PC as you can get. The smoking, the over-Americanism, the 'machismo', etc. It's getting to the point where just being a guy is going to be another PC taboo.

I see it almost every day, and hey, if they guy is happy like that, fine with me. I'm a guy...I swear, I grunt, I get pissed, I like watching football and UFC, I like being dirty, I like big guns and bigger explosions. Look at the first Coors commerical with the twins, and that's me.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:11:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Does this assault sling make my AR look fat?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:26:18 AM EDT
[#24]
It's a friggin epidemic, all around my i see the pussification of men.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:34:31 AM EDT
[#25]
The most Godawful thing I've read lately was a letter to the Boston Globe recently in which the writer, a male, said he was proud to sit down on the toilet when he pees.... ("It'th tho conthiderate", he wrote) [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:41:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Guys who shave their armpits are pussies!
[img]http://www.muscleandfitness.com/content/6055.jpg[/img]

Uhh...except you Mr. Ray....sorry...Sir...

[img]http://www.muscleandfitness.com/content/6056.jpg[/img]

You too Mr. Ruhl, Sir.  Very sorry.

[:)]
Scott
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:42:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The most Godawful thing I've read lately was a letter to the Boston Globe recently in which the writer, a male, said he was proud to sit down on the toilet when he pees.... ("It'th tho conthiderate", he wrote) [rolleyes]
View Quote

That just goes hand-in-hand with Eurotrash fems trying to get a law passed to outlaw men standing to take a leak.  Said some shit to the effect "It makes too strong a statement."
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:45:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Guys who shave their armpits are pussies!
[url]http://www.muscleandfitness.com/content/6055.jpg[/url]

Uhh...except you Mr. Ray....sorry...Sir...

[url]http://www.muscleandfitness.com/content/6056.jpg[/url]

You too Mr. Ruhl, Sir.  Very sorry.

[:)]
Scott
View Quote

Did these pictures come from some homo magazine witha title like "Power Toolz" or "Ram Jack?"
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:53:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:58:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Did these pictures come from some homo magazine witha title like "Power Toolz" or "Ram Jack?"
View Quote

LOL!

Noooo.
Scott (Married(to a WOMAN), with 4 kids...)
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:12:50 AM EDT
[#31]
My ex-wife tried to turn me into a eunuch after we got married.  Hated my favorite flannel shirts, anything gun related, nascar, my redneck friends, wanted me to go 'antiquing' with her all the freakin' time, ad nauseum.....

She always tried to compare me to one of her friend's husband (dresses preppy, pussy whipped, quiet, neat, her slave).  I always told her that he's probably gay, and that their kid is just part of the disguise.

I'm so glad that bitch is gone.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:28:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

That just goes hand-in-hand with Eurotrash fems trying to get a law passed to outlaw men standing to take a leak.  Said some shit to the effect "It makes too strong a statement."
View Quote

Is this true???

They are actualy trying to outlaw standing to take a piss???

WTF
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:29:34 AM EDT
[#33]
That is why if my girlfriend forces me to watch an episode of trading spaces, I then get to watch hockey, Monster Garage, and whatever else I want for the rest of the week. You have to counter with over reaction.

I do agree that the men in this society are bocoming more feminine, not as far as "looks" but in personality. Bunch of pussbags cry when they get dirty, run in horror if their pits stink after a little effort. Oh yeah, any man that votes Democrat or Green is probably missing his set.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:32:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

The doctor told me recently that I should sit when I pee too.  He doesn't want me to be lifting anything that heavy.  Might hurt my back! [:D]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:32:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Is this true???

They are actualy trying to outlaw standing to take a piss???

WTF
View Quote

That will be some fun civil disobediance.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:59:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Everytime I hear Paula Coles "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?" I laugh my fucking ass off.

Any woman who complains there are no more real men should go home and slap their mother in the face for starting the "sensitive man" movement about 25 years ago.

My feelings? Reap what you sow bitch.

I fucking love the current situation. With things the way they are now, we are top of the food chain.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Here, here, SteyrAug- [beer]
 Tampa is full of homo's, shaved men, and pierced males.  Of course, I shave my face, neck, chest and upper arms because I'm a gym freak.  However, my legs, lower arms, and most everything else will never be shaved, however the "bird does look bigger out of the nest."  

For those who are anti-shaving, let me give you some background info: the Romans referred to the barbarians as "the hairy ones," because Roman men shaved their faces and bodies.  The original word for barbarian also means "hairy one."  I'm of Roman stock (way back when), so I consider shaving a traditionally male, warrior activity.  Kinda like getting my high and tight, or shaving my mug every morning.  

I do concede that many guys who shave are pussies, especially around here.  Just don't think that everyone who shaves is like that.  

As for piercing, that's an African cultural type of thing, and you won't see my ass with any piercings.  Both males and females are pierced most everywhere in many parts of Africa- I just choose not to make myself look African.  

If you're not muscular, then shaving your chest and arms probably makes very little sense.  However, if you're as hairy as me, you you like showing off the muscles you have worked so hard to get, then the hair will surely hide your goods.  

Go ahead and tell me I'm a pussy for that, and I'll punch you in your big fat gut right before I blood choke you into unconsciousness.  [;)]

Now, as for wearing loose baggy pants around my ass- NO WAY, never going to do that nonsense.  Dressing feminine (aka wearing pink shirts)- NO WAY, not going to happen.

I scored a 20% gay on that test, BTW, and of course I'm happily married to a good gal who shaves everything important- tit for tat, you  know.  Heh heh.      
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Did you know tha 2% of men will develop Breast Cancer?

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:46:06 AM EDT
[#39]
you won't see my ass with any piercings
View Quote

Ass piercings.  That's one I haven't seen yet...
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:03:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Jeez.  People have EVERYTHING pierced theses days!
Me:  "Dude, have you been impaled"
Random Guy: "NAW man! I got my Liver pierced. Ain't it cool! Don't touch it, I might S#!+ my pants."

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Fem? WTF? I don't know about you guys, but I takes my cues from my hero Niles. I so wish I could be more like him.

[img]pweb.netcom.com/~mattja/pics/niles01.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

there is a episode of JackAss that shows the very mention.They also Staple the word Jack Ass across the guy's Bum...Fuckin Painful to watch!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#43]
[rolleyes]I can kick their asses!.....well maybe not but I can take their mega shakes and run like hell[:D]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fem? WTF? I don't know about you guys, but I takes my cues from my hero Niles. I so wish I could be more like him.

[url]pweb.netcom.com/~mattja/pics/niles01.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Someone please photoshop this picture of Niles...
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That just goes hand-in-hand with Eurotrash fems trying to get a law passed to outlaw men standing to take a leak.
View Quote

Bullshit. You're making that up.
At any rate, it's amazing how many of you "real" men come here and post some of the whiniest shit I've ever read on the Net.

*duck and cover*
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#46]
I am a true MAN! wanna see my PUSSY?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Shaving your arm pits is a little to feminine for my taste.. But I have painted my toe nails before skydiving and if you think Im a homo let me borrow your girlfriend [;)][;)][;)]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:24:11 AM EDT
[#48]
"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day...."   [;)]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:43:30 AM EDT
[#49]
I've noticed [b]Ben Dover[/b] hasn't replied to this thread... [;D]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#50]
I blame all of it on Oprah.

ARH
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top