Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2002 10:41:13 PM EDT
I just finished the late Barbara Olson's book "The Final Days, and thought you folks might enjoy this passage.

Dennis Miller, on Bill and Hillary Clinton's last days in office.
March 2, 2001.
From the late Barbara Olson's book "The Final Days"

"We've all been watching in astonishment these last few weeks as the Clinton's merrily parade their greed and corruption past us like a
garish Mardi Gras float powered by the drivetrain of Bill Clinton's gargantuan sense of entitlement.  Hillary steers, while Bill sits on the top tossing pardons out to the crowd like a drunken Bacchus with a perpetual hard-on for a scepter".
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, but that's good!  I had to clip it for future reference - even tho it's a sick mental image...  True, but sick.

FFZ
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 3:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I have a photo from that day!!!

[img]http://quarterbore.com/hangout/jokes/clinton_001.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 4:03:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Everytime I'm reminded of the Clintons I just think: Why aren't they in jail?[pissed]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 6:58:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Beautiful, Quarterbore!  I was thinking of that image too! [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top