Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2012 12:41:07 PM EDT

An interview with one of the men who was on the team that captured Adolf Eichmann.

The color is slightly distorted from the original tape copy, but it is a good listen for those who might be interested in the topic.

Link Posted: 5/20/2012 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I was 10 years old and living in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood north of Chicago when he was captured.  I had no idea what the whole thing was about until I read The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich, by William L.. Shrier a year or so later.

It just happens that now I am listening to the Audio book.

If there is anybody who thinks it could never happen here should read it and pay very close attention to the politics of the day.  It's a little unsettling to see the similarities.

Thanks for the share.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was 10 years old and living in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood north of Chicago when he was captured.  I had no idea what the whole thing was about until I read The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich, by William L.. Shrier a year or so later.

If there is anybody who thinks it could never happen here should read it and pay very close attention to the politics of the day.  It's a little unsettling to see the similarities.

Thanks for the share.

It's a shame that we never could have gotten Mengele.

Link Posted: 5/20/2012 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#3]
True, but I think Mengele is getting his reward for all he did right now

Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the share.

It's a shame that we never could have gotten Mengele.

Link Posted: 5/20/2012 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Will Obama go hide in Kenya when he's wanted for war crimes?

Link Posted: 5/20/2012 4:19:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks for the share.

Do tell...
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Will Obama go hide in Kenya when he's wanted for war crimes?

Dude.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top