Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2016 10:59:46 PM EDT
(Trump Thread 28,190)

The best thing about The Donald?

Simple.

Watching and listening to the HARD CORE (in their minds) PURE CONSERVATIVES whine, cry, wet their pants, kick, scream, TRY SO HARD to explain WHY Trump is de debil.

JUST LIKE THE MSM.  
Wow, think about that.  
The GOPe and their minions here SOUND JUST LIKE THE MSM, when it comes to Trump.

Frankly, this country needs an enema.

And we are SO FAR GONE that Donald Trump is the enema.

You GOPe types, you "hold your nose and vote for McStain, etc." types.  Well, you get to hold YOUR noses and vote for Trump.

Suck it up.  It's your turn.

However, what I keep hearing, now that the shoe is on the other foot, is that YOU WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR HILLARY.

REALLY?!?!

I guess we now KNOW WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS.

So, if Trump wins or Loses, YOU LOSE.

It's over.  Finally.

So, vote for Hillary.  Vote for Bernie.

It won't matter.

It's over.  

Heh.

Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The best thing about The Donald is...he's not Hillary.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, that's about it unfortunately
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
So have we forgiven him for his support of an AWB and gun waiting period?

How about universal healthcare?  Eminent domain abuse?
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, apparently. But, but he speaks his mind and is fearless! Umm..sure. It amazes me how folks are willing to just take the guy at face value similar to what the Dems did with Obama. It's as if his history makes no difference. I guess people are so hungry for an "outside the beltway" voice that nothing else matters. I just hope they're right and I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:28:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like The Donald is living rent-free in your head, OP.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:31:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Best thing...I guess even if what he's saying is just what voters want to hear and even if he may just be blowing sunshine up our asses, at least he's got everyone thinking and waking up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:33:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Best thing...I guess even if what he's saying is just what voters want to hear and even if he may just be blowing sunshine up our asses, at least he's got everyone thinking and waking up.
View Quote

uhh....

When was the last time you spoke to a Trump supporter?
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Why is it so suddenly bad NOT to be a conservative?  Wasn't the GOPe fighting this fight with the Tea Party a few years ago because they were too far right?
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:37:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

We had to do most of that for the last GOP Presidential nominee as well.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#10]

OP, it took me a while to figure out that you are pro-Trump and Capt Caveman is anti-Trump.  It made for some confusing reading in my part.

I'm voting Cruz but I also like Trump.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:40:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

(Trump Thread 28,190)
Simple.
Watching and listening to the HARD CORE (in their minds) PURE CONSERVATIVES whine, cry, wet their pants, kick, scream, TRY SO HARD to explain WHY Trump is de debil.
JUST LIKE THE MSM.  

Wow, think about that.  

The GOPe and their minions here SOUND JUST LIKE THE MSM, when it comes to Trump.
You GOPe types, you "hold your nose and vote for McStain, etc." types.  Well, you get to hold YOUR noses and vote for Trump.
However, what I keep hearing, now that the shoe is on the other foot, is that YOU WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR HILLARY.
REALLY?!?!
It's over.  Finally.
It won't matter.
It's over.  
Heh.

View Quote
You are in a personality cult.

We have principles that make America strong, which is what motivates us to be in politics.  We support the candidate that best supports and has fidelity to those principles.  No one's perfect, but you go with the best you can do.

I am not sure why supporting someone with no discernible principles at all, other than the advancement of his ego.

Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:45:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:47:28 PM EDT
[#13]
"Blah, blah, blah, I want to have Donald's baby, blah, blah..."

Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:50:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Well.  I guess you win dumbest post of the night.  Keep thinking your voting for a conservative.  I'll give my vote to some one who hasn't supported AWBs, universal health care, amnesty, eminent  domain abuses, and donated millions to dems including hillary.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:51:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

"Repeal and REPLACE Obamacare"
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:55:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We have principles that make America strong, which is what motivates us to be in politics.  We support the candidate that best supports and has fidelity to those principles.  No one's perfect, but you go with the best you can do.

I am not sure why supporting someone with no discernible principles at all, other than the advancement of his ego.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
(Trump Thread 28,190)

Simple.

JUST LIKE THE MSM.  
Wow, think about that.  

REALLY?!?!

It's over.  Finally.

It won't matter.

It's over.  

Heh.

Do you have a poster of Reagan aka the false conservative prophet on your wall?
The clowns at the National Review paint him as a conservative god and it boils the blood.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 12:12:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
(Trump Thread 28,190)

The best thing about The Donald? Obama

Simple.

Watching and listening to the HARD CORE (in their minds IN OUR SELF EDUCATION OF FACTS AND WATCHING REPEATED HISTORY) PURE CONSERVATIVES whine, cry, wet their pants, kick, scream, TRY SO HARD NOT TRY BUT DID EXPLAIN TO THE MINDLESS KOOL AID DRINKING ZOMBIES to explain WHY Trump OBAMA is de debil.

JUST LIKE THE MSM.  
Wow, think about that.  
The GOPe and their minions here ACTUALLY ARE WARMING UP TO TRUMP QUIET NICELY  LATELY SOUND JUST LIKE THE MSM, when it comes to Trump.  REMIND YOU OF SOMEONE 8 YEARS AGO

Frankly, this country needs TO STOP DRINKING CITY WATER I GUESS AND FOCUS ON RAISING THEIR CHILDREN an enema.

And we are SO  FAR GONE SO FUCKING BLIND IN ANGER THAT that Donald Trump is the enema. WE FORGOT HOW ZOMBIES VOTED FOR CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE (AMERICA GREAT AGAIN)
etc." types.  Well, you get to (HAD TO) hold YOUR noses and vote for Trump. (MCCAIN AND ROMNEY)

You GOPe types, you "hold your nose and vote for McStain, MCCAIN AND ROMNEY WERE ALWAYS LOSERS AND WE FUCKIN NEW IT BUT WE KNEW OBAMA FROM DAY ONE THROUGH SELF EDUCATION AND WE WERE LEFT WITH NO VOTE
Suck it up.  It's your turn.  WE WILL BACK UP TRUMP IF HE IS ELECTED NOT SURE IF YOU WOULD BACK CRUZ THOUGH AS YOU MAY STILL HAVE KOOL AID HANG OVER AND 8 YEAR MEMORY LOSS

However, what I keep hearing, now that the shoe is on the other foot, is that YOU WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR HILLARY. PISS ON THEM

REALLY?!?!

I guess we now KNOW WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS. REALLY..... WE are YOUR enemy?

It's over.  Finally.

It won't matter.

It's over.  

Heh. GET OFF THE PUTER AND GO DO SOME DISHES OR PAY YOUR BILLS.  OH AND ENJOY YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY.  WHEN THE IMAGINARY APPLAUSE LEAVES YOUR HEAD GO TELL YOUR WIFE YOU LOVER HER BEFORE SHE LEAVES YOU

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2016 12:30:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

The clowns at the National Review paint him as a conservative god and it boils the blood.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(Trump Thread 28,190)

Simple.

JUST LIKE THE MSM.  

Wow, think about that.  

REALLY?!?!

It's over.  Finally.

It won't matter.

It's over.  

Heh.

No.  Who do you think is a better conservative than Reagan?

Link Posted: 1/23/2016 12:39:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Who do you think is a better conservative than Reagan?  
View Quote

Obama? We lost more federal gun rights under Reagan than Obama.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#21]
He tells it like it is.

Link Posted: 1/23/2016 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#22]
That he's gotten all the 5th column establishment whores to reveal themselves.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 10:57:07 AM EDT
[#23]
His smoking hot wife
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#24]
It's 1992 again.
Only his name is Donald instead of Ross.

We'll get a republican controlled congress and and Clinton in the white house...
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#25]
I think an F-35 could land on his hair
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#26]
The Donald is a natural born citizen and is eligible to be POTUS

Cruz is a natural born Canadian citizen and not eligible to be POTUS
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Appreciate it OP you've gotten most of the usual suspects to show up in this thread so I can say the below to them.

Usual suspects, you're pathetic

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#28]
I would draw your attention to this open letter by Ms. Stephens to Mark Levin: http://laurenstephens.com/

If even HALF of what she asserts about Trump is verified, he is a better American (I hesitate to say Republican due to my disgust with them, but they are the de facto conservative party) than Boehner, Walker, Rubio, Ryan, McCain, Christie, or Bush. Again, if this is true, Trump has been a better patriot than almost everyone currently in Congress and certainly 50,000 feet above any Democrat. Of course you will never see Trump's support with money and time to Republicans on any broadcast or cable news network.

Let's be honest: if Trump didn't care, he would have bought an island and just fucked his life away with a harem of supermodels. But that doesn't seem to be who he is.

Now I'll be honest. I have been thrilled at the way he has upset the apple carts of EVERYBODY in DC, and the New York and Atlanta media, with his campaign. I am beginning to think that he is sincere in his candidacy and positions, and actually does have a track record to support them. He's not perfect, obviously, he's human like us, but he's a damn sight better than anyone else currently running for Commander in Chief.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:49:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPFNI
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top