Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Shes another fucking nutter with a YouTube channel that knows what to say to get basement dwelling gun fondlers to subscribe.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been to a block of her training in Texas, and left it so underwhelmed I honestly dont recall what the actual course was about, we got so easily sidetracked.
View Quote

Color me shocked.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She's your girl!  I believe she's friends with James Yeager and has plenty of training.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is the information that she puts out bogus? Is someone going to die by using techniques or procedures that she shows people?

I never heard of her but if the SHTF I want a feisty person with me and not someone that's going to squeal "Oh my, what do we do?" I liked a girl that if I got jumped by 3 or more guys in a bar that the girl would grab a pool cue and give then an NFL type concussion but I had a fucked up childhood too

If she is putting out information that will kill someone, like put a tourniquet around the patients neck and tighten until the face turns purple then yeh, that's not good advice. Well unless the patient is the enemy and then it's damn good advice

I will wait to hear more about Mrs. Patriot Nurse
She's your girl!  I believe she's friends with James Yeager and has plenty of training.  

Any girl that can put her hips into swinging a pool cue  and swing through is welcome here Actually those days are over for me now that I have aged and settled down and the fact that injuries from my younger days tell me to knock it the fuck off
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:21:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
To start with, Since patriot nurse does not publicly disclose her name, it makes it very hard to verify the presence or absence of a nursing license, to prevent accusations of doxxing/arocking I will not be posting her name though you can find it in the link below.

Simply put, she is not licensed to practice nursing in any state in the US under her legal name or any alternate spellings, even if she allowed her licenses to expire, they would show as expired on TN or NC board of nursing, yet no such evidence exists.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?s=b234bf3a30db5bbe4536af313da0e87a&t=309775
View Quote

Sorry bro. I know you mean well and are not trying to mislead anyone but posting from another forum is not proof.

Show us something that would stand up in court. Something with the weight of law or cite a credible source.

I'm not saying your full of it, I'm just saying you haven't provided proof.

Some dude said that another dude told him is hearsay, not proof.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:35:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I have no stock in her being legit or not, but I'm not entirely clear what makes "Fail Safe" on Survivorboards a definitive source? Who is he, and why does his word somehow hold more weight?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:44:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sorry bro. I know you mean well and are not trying to mislead anyone but posting from another forum is not proof.

Show us something that would stand up in court. Something with the weight of law or cite a credible source.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If that's really her name, then it's not looking good for her.
Quoted:
Quoted:
FAIL-SAFE posted her name, go ahead and look her up on the boards of nursing in the states she has claimed to work (TN and NC).

Nothing in either of those states for Rachel Greene, RN

https://www.nursys.com/LQC/LQCSearch.aspx
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:17:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Wasn't 'Rachael Green' one of the characters on the Friends tv show?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:23:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:38:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 3:33:26 AM EDT
[#10]
As to the issue of the woman not plastering her real name online....well, she is not unfortunate looking, so it would make sense omitting her name to lessen creepers from drifting to her offline life sounds reasonable. Shit, homely gals get creeped on if they tally up more than 50 subs on Youtube.

I've watched a few of her videos and I think she a legit RN.  My ex graduated with magna honors and her best friend just edged above her with summa.  Most of their friends were RN/BSN's.  The way the Patriot Nurse rattles off on technical stuff sounds exactly like my ex and her friends. A keen memory is needed to rattle off like that.  You don't graduate with high honors without a stout memory. I'm not medically trained (other than what I absorbed via osmosis from my mate of three decades), but have spent enormous chunks of life with those that are.  

If "stuck on yourself" comes through, big deal.  Graduating with a medical degree, of some sort, in the US is a bit of a task.  If you've done it, be proud.  I certainly could not earn a degree of that level.

I saw one of her videos were she talks of dealing with chronic back pain after a car wreck. She may not be working a regular RN gig currently because of that issue and may have let her license lapse. Most states have continuing education requirements. In the event of a long license lapse, that shit piles up.  Sometimes involving a full retake on boards. Maybe she does the prepper training because chronic pain being too much of a bear on a regular, scheduled floor shift?  Don't know. Just guessing. I also was close to a loved one who suffered chronic pain and they did not use anything stronger than Tylenol or Advil to get by. They just fucking dealt with it, every day.  Looking at PN and her mannerisms in some videos, I think she does deal with chronic pain. I also believe she's a legit, trained RN.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 4:02:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Shes another fucking nutter with a YouTube channel that knows what to say to get basement dwelling gun fondlers to subscribe.
View Quote

Yea, always funny how many morons on here will defend the biggest retards on YT if they have a gun or "prepper" channel. The awkward white knight doing it in this thread is a perfect example.

Anyway, how dumb do people have to be to look at that bitch as a source of "information"....
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 5:07:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah...  If it comes to first aid advice / techniques....  Sure they matter.  

Anything beyond that, I wouldn't follow anyhow.
View Quote

I guess I should stop making critical care nursing videos ...........................

ICU Nursing: Roles and Positions during a Code
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Patriot Nurse has herself some serial killer toes. I don't trust any abomination who's longest toe isn't their big toe.

Anyone care to back me up on this. Straight cray-cray!
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:12:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Patriot Nurse has herself some serial killer toes. I don't trust any abomination who's longest toe isn't their big toe.

Anyone care to back me up on this. Straight cray-cray!
View Quote

Quite common actually
Morton's toe is the name
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
 A prepper/survivalist/whatever is always going to look at the downsides of every situation.  Optimists are going to expect someone to fix whatever is broken, in the event something were to ever happen, which would be impossible.
View Quote

No. As a survivalist I assure you, you're as wrong as you could possibly be. A real survivalist a) understands threats b) prepares mentally and physically to overcome them. For that you need a positive, can - do attitude. You actually needs to be a pretty cheerful motherfker to survive the end of the world as you know it, overcome things that would break other people. The typical American doomer is only drawing breath because shit HASN'T hit then fan.
Interesting to see she's not an actual nurse. Always thought there was something off about her.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#16]
She always came across as a bit crazy- that in and of itself is pretty common among nurses but she seemed to have an extra helping.  The big dark glasses didn't help her case either.  I could be totally off-base and she may be or have been, a legit nurse, but something about her just doesn't seem right to me.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 9:23:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Whatever she is, I wish she was my neighbor.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#18]
I followed and jumped into the debate on her over at sboards a while back.

MY problem with her is that she claims to be a nurse, provides zero proof of being a licensed nurse yet charges money for people to
attend her seminars/training sessions where she gives medical advise.

I think it is reasonable to ask for a resume for someone I would pay money to for medical training. I was stunned at how many felt otherwise.

8nBAIT
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 9:47:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 9:49:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

MY problem with her is that she claims to be a nurse, provides zero proof of being a licensed nurse yet charges money for people to

I think it is reasonable to ask for a resume for someone I would pay money to for medical training. I was stunned at how many felt otherwise.

8nBAIT
View Quote

I definitely agree, if you're going to use your professional certification as a money maker (or use it in general,) if someone asks, you probably should provide it lest rumors like this start.

HOWEVER I personally know two extremely "credentialed" trainers who refuse to give out any personal information because they're terrified of what the internet will do with it.

So basically, I get why people question her and I probably wouldn't attend a class taught by someone who won't reveal their background-- but I won't rush to judgement.

Has anyone demanded it of her?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yea, always funny how many morons on here will defend the biggest retards on YT if they have a gun or "prepper" channel. The awkward white knight doing it in this thread is a perfect example.

Anyway, how dumb do people have to be to look at that bitch as a source of "information"....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She came about around the time prepper faggotry was booming. Around obummers election.
Lots of newbs flooding youtube..blogging..writing books. While professing thier new found skills and regurgitating old info/ideas of thier own.
Hell.
Guys are using survival boards as source. That is a perfect example.  Kevin was a complete boob. Where's he now.
Point is fast forward 7 years and these folks have marketed themselves as experts in thier fields.
Reason why doomsday preppers etc was full of them .All looking to advance themselves and pimp thier wares. While blowing a thumb off....
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Is this the same chick that's friends with Yeager? I can't take anybody seriously that associates with that nutcase.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 10:40:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

8nBAIT
View Quote

People are pretty stupid in general. Especially with Youtube. They end up liking someone on a personal level and end up excusing things they otherwise would not.
Not sure how it works in US(anyone that knows how it works please chip in), but in most countries doctors, dentists, nurses, they have to provide name and registration number, precisely to prove their credentials.
Can she even train people as an actual nurse without providing her registration number? Does anyone know if she actually has a nurse registration number?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 10:43:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It is certainly reasonable, especially of that training is related to trauma management or other things that regular med/surg nurses have little training and no experience in.
View Quote

I am an RN that is PALS, ACLS, AND TNCC certified.

I wouldn't teach anything that was not an official curriculum.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I have no stock in her being legit or not, but I'm not entirely clear what makes "Fail Safe" on Survivorboards a definitive source? Who is he, and why does his word somehow hold more weight?
View Quote

If there is someone on that board with the same screen name as me, I can assure you it aint me.  I never even hard of that board until yesterday's posting.

That said, I do know, and have been around her on more than a few occasions.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Anti vaxxer, anti GMO, pro fish antibiotic, anti medicine. Not to mention she isn't actually a Nurse, as posted many times over in this thread.

Pass
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#29]
I believe her present beau Reid Henrichs was an instructor at the illustrious james yeager school of ass hattery. 
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

People are pretty stupid in general. Especially with Youtube. They end up liking someone on a personal level and end up excusing things they otherwise would not.
Not sure how it works in US(anyone that knows how it works please chip in), but in most countries doctors, dentists, nurses, they have to provide name and registration number, precisely to prove their credentials.
Can she even train people as an actual nurse without providing her registration number? Does anyone know if she actually has a nurse registration number?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

8nBAIT

I think she gets a lot of leeway because she's a female in a male dominated market.  There is a lot of white knighting within the prepper community towards anyone who they perceive as one of their own and she's kind of high profile, having a youtube channel and being attached to others within "the community"- I think someone else called her a leecher and that seems to kinda fit.  I don’t find her particularly attractive but she’s not hard on the eyes and we know how that works in the prepper/firearms community as well.    

As for her teaching, I hold teaching credentials for a mix of first aid/medical type stuff with several different organizations including the American Red Cross, American Heart Association and Medic First Aid/Health and Safety Institute.  Every time I have been involved in teaching a class it’s listed with my name so that the participant can see that not only do I have some level of training but so that the student can contact the certifying organization to verify it.  Personally, I would not attend any sort of class where the instructor was withholding credentials, especially any sort of medical class.  I don't follow her so I'm not familiar with what she's teaching.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She came about around the time prepper faggotry was booming. Around obummers election.
Lots of newbs flooding youtube..blogging..writing books. While professing thier new found skills and regurgitating old info/ideas of thier own.
Hell.
Guys are using survival boards as source. That is a perfect example.  Kevin was a complete boob. Where's he now.
Point is fast forward 7 years and these folks have marketed themselves as experts in thier fields.
Reason why doomsday preppers etc was full of them .All looking to advance themselves and pimp thier wares. While blowing a thumb off....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell.

The combo for a popular (and derpy) YT "tactical trainer" channel seems to be:

-be at least 30lbs overweight
-grow a shitty ISIS neckbeard
-buy a velcro patch hat
-get a German Shepard (or belgian malinois) and get it a harness so you can pretend it is a MWD
-take out a second mortgage on your double-wide to lease a Ford Raptor
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

She is not a registered or licensed nurse anywhere in the USA, I guess ThePatriotBirthingCenterSecretary didn't have the same ring to her though, so she decided to break the law and claim she is an RN.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
really did i miss a memo?

She is not a registered or licensed nurse anywhere in the USA, I guess ThePatriotBirthingCenterSecretary didn't have the same ring to her though, so she decided to break the law and claim she is an RN.

Even if that is true is it really illegal to claim to be a nurse on the Internet?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"Nurse" is a protected title.  You can get in trouble for representing yourself as a nurse if you do not hold a nursing license.
View Quote

What kind of trouble?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#34]
In one of Yaeger's video's when they were all eating out...she said in passing to somebody that she was bring down 175k a year doing her classes...no idea if she is still doing them, but that blew me away.  Might be able to find it on youtube....pretty sure that is where I watched it, but it would have been from years ago.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 2:35:43 AM EDT
[#35]
For what its worth she talks about her nursing school experiences here, so she must have gone through nursing school at some point

How I Survived Nursing School -- And So Can You!
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
For what its worth she talks about her nursing school experiences here, so she must have gone through nursing school at some point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvwZp8AVxUk
View Quote

Smart and a rare (in this country) conservative Jew to boot. Has crazy eyes and a nervous laugh but that goes with the manic nurse stereotype.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think she gets a lot of leeway because she's a female in a male dominated market.  There is a lot of white knighting within the prepper community towards anyone who they perceive as one of their own and she's kind of high profile, having a youtube channel and being attached to others within "the community"- I think someone else called her a leecher and that seems to kinda fit.  I don’t find her particularly attractive but she’s not hard on the eyes and we know how that works in the prepper/firearms community as well.    

As for her teaching, I hold teaching credentials for a mix of first aid/medical type stuff with several different organizations including the American Red Cross, American Heart Association and Medic First Aid/Health and Safety Institute.  Every time I have been involved in teaching a class it’s listed with my name so that the participant can see that not only do I have some level of training but so that the student can contact the certifying organization to verify it.  Personally, I would not attend any sort of class where the instructor was withholding credentials, especially any sort of medical class.  I don't follow her so I'm not familiar with what she's teaching.
View Quote

And some of the prepper "white knights" are just white middle age folks with poor personal hygiene and even worse social skills who piss themselves at the sight of anything female that weights less than 200 lbs. Lets be honest here.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 9:21:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And some of the prepper "white knights" are just white middle age folks with poor personal hygiene and even worse social skills who piss themselves at the sight of anything female that weights less than 200 lbs. Lets be honest here.
View Quote

I was trying to be nice.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top