Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/29/2020 9:05:14 AM EDT
Just went to Walmart and the lady basically got within 6 feet of us then backed off and told us we should be wearing our masks. I just looked at her and said thank you for your concern and stood there a little while longer. Couple minutes later she was complaining to management.

These are the same people that will rat you out for things like guns, ammo, food etc. If they will rat you out for no mask they will easily rat you out for other things.

Anyone of you been Karened yet at the store?  Let this be a dry run of what these people will do.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#1]
next time call her Karen.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
next time call her Karen.
View Quote

Or doomer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just went to Walmart and the lady basically got within 6 feet of us then backed off and told us we should be wearing our masks. I just looked at her and said thank you for your concern and stood there a little while longer. Couple minutes later she was complaining to management.

These are the same people that will rat you out for things like guns, ammo, food etc. If they will rat you out for no mask they will easily rat you out for other things.

Anyone of you been Karened yet at the store?  Let this be a dry run of what these people will do.
View Quote

next time take the complainers picture with your phone and say. " i dare you to go complain to a manager."
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:09:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe wear a mask so they don't take your children and guns?
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:11:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing makes me think people won't rat me or someone out.

This is why, pretty much other than here, I don't let people know what I do or have.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:12:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
"GFY you fat slutty whore" followed by paying and leaving before she has time to come to her senses and send the manager your way. Don't be nice to these people. Make sure they aren't recording you, and then give them the devil's tongue.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

#ok_karen
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is why, pretty much other than here, I don't let people know what I do or have.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Pretty sure some of my wife's family will rat me out to the goon squad when Va finally passes the Va Safe Act, because I'm not giving up shit.
Pretty sure they won't give a shit depriving my children of their father.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:22:56 AM EDT
[#11]
The Karens of the world are what make police states possible.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:24:19 AM EDT
[#12]
If I learned anything, it’s that if people are this crazed over covid-19, I can’t imagine if it were guns they were snitching on.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:24:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you think you are safe here you are out of touch with the real world.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:24:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

The SSD approves
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:30:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#17]
I live in a liberal stronghold, I'm fully aware I'm surrounded by snitches.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:32:21 AM EDT
[#18]
This is the result of a "Karen Call" that cost a innocent (but stubborn) man his life.

“We’re just here to help you — come out with your hands up.”

https://eslkevin.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/a-virginia-man-loses-his-family-and-then-his-life-thanks-to-the-swift-justice-of-the-local-police-department/
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

SFTU ... sig line and avatar DO NOT check out ....
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:33:34 AM EDT
[#20]
VA is becoming a red flag state.  Nothing makes me think that people won't turn Statzi at the first opportunity.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Time to stop being nice to these people and give them some of their own medicine.

Complain to the manager that some doomer is harassing you before they can complain about you.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#22]
I have been waiting for it gleefully, but unfortunately it hasn't happened yet.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:43:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Karen's have gotten innocent black men hanged in the past and turned in dissenters to the Gestapo(the real ones).  We all know what they're capable of.  It's just taken a real situation for us to remember.  Suburban women with the power to end lives have never shied away from flexing that power.  Never.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#24]
I wonder who snitches more, pissed off family/ex’s or Karen’s?   I’d guess its the first.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#25]
It's what Karens do. Too much free leisure time. Making others miserable is a way of life for them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:50:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Karen:  Sir you should be wearing a mask in here!

Me:  Suck my dick, Karen.

This usually ends the interaction.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:54:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Outsiders can come peruse these threads and rat you out. Someone here could get a bug up their butt and rat you out. This ain't no magical safe space.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Yes, they will. Karens are the new Stasi.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, YOU are actually THEY? That's what I get from your avatar/ statement.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:58:11 AM EDT
[#31]
This pandemic has been very revealing in a lot of ways.  Hopefully people are taking notice.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By far my biggest aggravation, especially the last couple months.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:02:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If I learned anything, it’s that if people are this crazed over covid-19, I can’t imagine if it were guns they were snitching on.
View Quote

i was LOLing when one city / state released their " Anonymous " list of everyone who had contacted them to rat out a neighbor, or business under a freedom of information act request.

if something bad ever happens, like a gun ban or boogaloo, and people start ratting out their friends / neighbors / family members using Anonymous compaints, they might well wake up one day shitting bricks when a freedom of information request gets all of their " complaints released, along with their email adresses, phone numbers and addresses they get spread online and unhappy people start looking for some payback..

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/St-Louis-County-Corona-Snitch-Files-Released-Under-Sunshine-Law-Lol-Anonymous-Lol-No-/5-2320047/
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:05:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Tell her you're deaf and only read lips.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:06:53 AM EDT
[#35]
i prefer "shut your fat indebted mouth Karen"
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:08:33 AM EDT
[#36]
You've got to speak Karen to get through to Karen:

"I have a medical condition that prohibits me from wearing a mask."

"What condition is that?"

"I'm not comfortable sharing my private healthcare information with a complete stranger.  Please stop harassing me.  I'm uncomfortable enough as it is."

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

"I'm not comfortable sharing my private healthcare information with a complete stranger.  Please stop harassing me.  I'm uncomfortable enough as it is."

View Quote

Your good.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#38]
I spelt 'your' wrong on purpose.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:17:48 AM EDT
[#39]
The thing is, if they will snitch you out for something as menial as this, they will do so in a lot of other areas.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#40]
"YOUR APOCALYPSE LOST, KAREN. IT'S OVER" just say this over and over.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Would Clarence beaks do that?

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The thing is, if they will snitch you out for something as menial as this, they will do so in a lot of other areas.
View Quote

The Soviets already showed us this. It's been estimated that half the population were snitches for the Organs. Was it just out of hatred? The genius of the soviets was to "communalize" all money, then pay the desperate, poor population for snitching. It wasn't just an activity, it was an occupation.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Walmart Thread. Right when things were getting bad, I witnessed what i assumed were two Karen’s going at it over TP. Never ceases to amaze me how far people will drive into someone’s lane.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:28:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Whitmer Says She and Biden Are Cut From ‘Similar Cloth’

ultimate karen.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

i was LOLing when one city / state released their " Anonymous " list of everyone who had contacted them to rat out a neighbor, or business under a freedom of information act request.

if something bad ever happens, like a gun ban or boogaloo, and people start ratting out their friends / neighbors / family members using Anonymous compaints, they might well wake up one day shitting bricks when a freedom of information request gets all of their " complaints released, along with their email adresses, phone numbers and addresses they get spread online and unhappy people start looking for some payback..

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/St-Louis-County-Corona-Snitch-Files-Released-Under-Sunshine-Law-Lol-Anonymous-Lol-No-/5-2320047/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it does work, a guy up the street wanted to park his camper in a side yard he asked his neighbors they all said ok.... then the city showed up and made him move it back to the street.... he is in the process of obtaining who called it in.... that should go well when he finds out who called.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Not yet. I only wear a mask indoors in a store. Otherwise, outside, I enjoy the fresh air. Yesterday, in fact, I was standing online waiting to go into Aldi's. I was one of the few people not wearing a mask on the line. When I got to the front of the line and was the next customer waiting, I put my mask on. No one said a word. To me, wearing a mask outside in open space is just crazy. Virus particles are diffused by the wind and UV radiation from the sun zaps them. Indoors is a different story.

Meanwhile there is a local guy on one of our community Facebook groups who has been driving around, posting live streams of outdoor "violations" and then complaining to the town. I am encouraged by the comments from our people as many are saying he has to damn much time on his hands and it is creepy going around filming people. He wants the local beach shut down because people are not wearing masks at the beach even though they are maintaining distancing. Give me an effin break. I used to follow this guy because he was rather rabid about fighting town corruption and even got banned from town council meetings for a while because he was caught making the jerk-off gesture with his hand after one of the council women had BS'ed him on one of her responses.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#48]
If you think you're any different from Karen, I have beachfront property in Iowa to sell you
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#49]
I don't get the whole Karen name thing,I just had to look it up.So it's women who is a Gen Xer who is an asshole...
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't get the whole Karen name thing,I just had to look it up.So it's women who is a Gen Xer who is an asshole...
View Quote
The name Karen came from a character in show. Short hair, obnoxious personality, etc. I do not recall all the details without actually looking them up again. There is a huge Reddit forum on "Karen" encounters.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top