BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2022 9:23:53 PM EDT
Dominoes are falling....

TommyRobinsonOfficial
@TommyRobinsonOfficial
25m
·
Ecuador has faced almost a fortnight of riots as the people rise over the price of fuel and cost of living, economies are collapsing everywhere, and it's the common man suffering, all coordinated.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/108529724082885230

Indigenous protesters face off with police in Ecuador

Ecuador Protest: Violence escalates in Capital Quito against government''s economic policies | WION

Indigenous protester dies in Ecuador as violence increases

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Coming to a suburb near you
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Has pedo sent airliners yet to “immigrate “ all the poor helpless criminals here ?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#3]
So they want lower gas prices but want to cut oil production?

They sound like the idiots in the us
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#4]

If only there was a global solution to this financial chaos.

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#5]
We will beg them to form a govement, one that represents everyone, all the earthly citizens with none of those pesky borders and nationalities.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#6]
#sendcash
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:51:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Ecuador police, protesters clash outside congress | AFP

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Their indig FSA are at it again
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s being escalated as we speak, sit tight
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Fantastic, I'm going to be there in a month and a half
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#12]
The burning tire hurled toward police was a nice touch.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#13]
2 decades of leftists
I think current guy is on “right”
But with the pressure all the commie fuckers can bring to bear plus the fabricated shortages …
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Thousands of expats there. Wonder what they’re thinking now.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm going to Colombia in September.  I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of cheap, beautiful whores
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Double tap
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Double tap
View Quote

Isn't that place going commie too?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:24:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Shithole gonna shithole
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:25:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Global effects of the plandemic.

Who could have guessed the cure would be worse than the disease?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#20]
4 people dead?

Chicago chuckles in your general direction.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:45:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I lived in Quito for a while.
Drove me nuts because the temp was the same everyday.

Sugar price goes up?
Riots for a week.

Gas go up?
Same thing.

It's kinda what they do down there.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:54:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sugar price goes up?
Riots for a week.

Gas go up?
Same thing.

View Quote

Good temp?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:55:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Coming to a suburb near you
View Quote

Cities first.  Yep, expect the riots this fall.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 6:16:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quito es la capital de Ecuador.

I remembered something from my Spanish class!
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 6:41:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Allow me to explain -- as this is so predictable. This is brought to you by The International Left; a cadre of vicious operatives who rely on a tried and true plan.  How do i know this? I've lived around the world and worked for the US to try to prevent this.  

Currently, we're seeing the advanced stages of this in Chile; a normally right-leaning, prosperous, calm capitalistic country. It is currently being taken down. And there will be bloodshed. The plan is simple:

- FLOOD country with undocumented, young, angry activists.
- Cause all manner of disruptions; riots, fires, crime.
- Use the organs of the left; media, academia, entertainment -- the useful idiots - to promote "immigrant & refugee rights", whatever that means.
- This leads to MORE flooding of undocumented, young, angry activists.
- NOW they are a force to be dealt with, in numbers and in willingness to cause violence.
- This leads to DEMANDS of reforms from organs that normally would not even be entitled to ANY SAY as they are not a part of the country.
Finally, demands are met, Constitutions are "corrected", land, property, private businesses are "repatriated" in the name of fairness. Where we stand, Chile is in the advanced stages of this; drafting a new and more fair constitution. Of course that means the producers are going to lose everything.  

The only way out of this, unfortunately is violence. Its the ONLY thing The Left understands. And Chile is about to go into this state in the next 18 months.  Ecuador is as well. The USA is in initial stages of "flooding" with undocumented folks.  

Soon, demands will be made.

Remember History. Listen to those that lived through it. Heed the warnings:

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn: “We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fantastic, I'm going to be there in a month and a half
View Quote

My brother is there now.  He says travel is iffy so they've stayed put longer than they planned waiting for the best opportunity to move to their next destination.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:56:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Allow me to explain -- as this is so predictable. This is brought to you by The International Left; a cadre of vicious operatives who rely on a tried and true plan.  How do i know this? I've lived around the world and worked for the US to try to prevent this.  

Currently, we're seeing the advanced stages of this in Chile; a normally right-leaning, prosperous, calm capitalistic country. It is currently being taken down. And there will be bloodshed. The plan is simple:

- FLOOD country with undocumented, young, angry activists.
- Cause all manner of disruptions; riots, fires, crime.
- Use the organs of the left; media, academia, entertainment -- the useful idiots - to promote "immigrant & refugee rights", whatever that means.
- This leads to MORE flooding of undocumented, young, angry activists.
- NOW they are a force to be dealt with, in numbers and in willingness to cause violence.
- This leads to DEMANDS of reforms from organs that normally would not even be entitled to ANY SAY as they are not a part of the country.
Finally, demands are met, Constitutions are "corrected", land, property, private businesses are "repatriated" in the name of fairness. Where we stand, Chile is in the advanced stages of this; drafting a new and more fair constitution. Of course that means the producers are going to lose everything.  

The only way out of this, unfortunately is violence. Its the ONLY thing The Left understands. And Chile is about to go into this state in the next 18 months.  Ecuador is as well. The USA is in initial stages of "flooding" with undocumented folks.  

Soon, demands will be made.

Remember History. Listen to those that lived through it. Heed the warnings:

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn: “We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
View Quote

This.

Fundamentally changing America using open borders, excess spending, climate change lies, the promotion of degeneracy and attacking our constitution and freedoms. Boldly lying, ignoring the rule of law, weaponizing agencies, prosecutors and the judiciary. Using terms like "white supremacy", "inequality", "racism" and "social injustice" to rally the ignorant and hide their evil intentions. Emboldened by the lack of large-scale push-back, they are accelerating change by fomenting global chaos, wars, and creating new crises that require only their 'solution'.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:59:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is.  It's called gravity.

Helicopters can operate pretty much anywhere in the world.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:04:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Wasn't Ecuador the country that tried to incentivize their citizens living in the states to move back with their possessions and cars when we were in a slowdown under obama? I remember the gov't there was promising them to make it easier to import and register their cars if they moved back. Now, they're spiraling.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#30]
They should adopt Bitcoin so they wouldn't have to rely on USD. Fix their money and they could start fixing their problems.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sugar price goes up?
Riots for a week.

Gas go up?
Same thing.

View Quote

Exactly.

I don’t think I’ve ever been to Ecuador when there wasn’t a burning tire roadblock happening somewhere in the country.

Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:10:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They should adopt Bitcoin so they wouldn't have to rely on USD. Fix their money and they could start fixing their problems.
View Quote

This.  Bitcoin has been adopted in some areas of Venezuela too.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This.  Bitcoin has been adopted in some areas of Venezuela too.
View Quote

I was there when they transitioned from sucres to dollars. What a shit show.

Also, that’s where all of our $1 Sacajawea coins seem to be. Her image on the coin even looks like a Quechua woman.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kind of hard to use at the vegetable vendor stands.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#35]
The first video @ 1:25 when you get a stingball grenade and want to throw it really bad.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#36]
LMAO   dow jones newswire has article right now about how equador has perfect weather and you can retire there for as little as 1500 per month
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#37]
The commies publish exactly what their tactics are.  It's available for anybody to read.  Unfortunately, there's a lot of tv to watch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Say what you want but Al Jazeera has good coverage of it.  

https://www.aljazeera.com/where/ecuador
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 10:18:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Say what you want but Al Jazeera has good coverage of it.  

https://www.aljazeera.com/where/ecuador
View Quote

Ironically, AJ is probably close to the best news source when it comes to the truth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top