Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 2:18:04 PM EDT
I don't know where yal got that pic in the They showed us thiers part 3.  But that is not me.  I was kinda shocked other that the blonde hair she looks nothing like me.

Daisy
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't know where yal got that pic in the They showed us thiers part 3.  But that is not me.  I was kinda shocked other that the blonde hair she looks nothing like me.

Daisy

Are you talking about on the first page?? I think that's supposed to be DaisyWench...not really sure
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Huh?  What page?

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:14:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Map please!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:11:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Daisy

Um.....pardon my french, but what the hell are you talking about????

I'm not amused.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:28:29 AM EDT
[#6]
OK.....so this bothered me a bit (ya think), so I did a tad of digging.  Apparently, Ms. Gunchic is a member who lives in Tennesee and is named Daisy.

And she apparently thought when the lovely Sp1grrl posted a pic and said "here's Daisy" that she was referring to her, since her name is Daisy.   But the pic was actually a real and true pic of DAISYWENCH.  Not to be confused with Daisy.

Gee.  Makes PERFECT sense to me.

OK..on with our lives.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:31:20 AM EDT
[#7]
thank you Daisywench for clearing that up. I was sitting here scratching my ass trying to figure out what was going on.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:36:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
thank you Daisywench for clearing that up. I was sitting here scratching my ass trying to figure out what was going on.

Well, I guess it would be like if Pattymcn posted a pic, and said "this is patty", and you looked at it and said "NO IT'S NOT!!"  "I'm PATTI!!!".

A true case of identity theft.  I need to be punished, and put away in a dark cage for a long, long, time.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:38:59 AM EDT
[#9]
<wonders if there's a Playmore Doppleganger......>

<<shudders>>

Of course there isn't!

Yah...thanks for the MAP Daisy...I had no clue what gunchic was talkin' about...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#10]
If ya'll would have just read my post, you would have guessed that too.  LOL I worked BACKWARDS *duuuh* lol through the part 3 thread LOL the pic was on page 1 *doh!* but yeah, I figured that was what happened.  I was curious too haha
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:40:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I guess it would be like if Pattymcn posted a pic, and said "this is patty", and you looked at it and said "NO IT'S NOT!!"  "I'm PATTI!!!".

A true case of identity theft.  I need to be punished, and put away in a dark cage for a long, long, time.

I would feel blessed if someone confused me with Patty. (or most any other woman on this board) I think we got a great group of ladies here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I WANNA BE SIG ZIGGY

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:18:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:21:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A true case of identity theft. I need to be punished, and put away in a dark cage for a long, long, time.

I guess that would be my fault, since I'm the one that posted your pic.  I wasn't aware there was another daisy around here.  If it bothers you, gunchic, just post a pic of yourself to clear things up.

<rolling eyes>  Sp1grrll...really, no need for you to feel bad.  Simple case of mistaken identity.

hugs and kisses,
DaisyWENCH

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:10:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A true case of identity theft. I need to be punished, and put away in a dark cage for a long, long, time.

I guess that would be my fault, since I'm the one that posted your pic.  I wasn't aware there was another daisy around here.  If it bothers you, gunchic, just post a pic of yourself to clear things up.

<rolling eyes>  Sp1grrll...really, no need for you to feel bad.  Simple case of mistaken identity.

hugs and kisses,
DaisyWENCH

I made no mistake...<shrug>
I've been here a coupla months and *I* knew who the pic was...I am sure everyone did...so it's all good...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:34:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:39:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't have a problem with anyone confusing me with the lovely MrsGH but for God's Sake don't confuse me with All_Beef_Patty!

Patty
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:41:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I don't have a problem with anyone confusing me with the lovely MrsGH but for God's Sake don't confuse me with All_Beef_Patty!

www.fastdirectory.net/smile/eye_poke.gif

Patty

Anyone ever tell ya you're one twisted chick, Patty???

lol.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:49:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

Anyone ever tell ya you're one twisted chick, Patty???

lol.  

Not twisted but I had a friend of my daughter's tell me I was a bit "Wacked" once. lol Patty
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:52:10 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Patty

I freaken LOVE this emoticon....but I am a huggy feel good kinda gal, so there ya go!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:56:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

I freaken LOVE this emoticon....but I am a huggy feel good kinda gal, so there ya go!

beats a poke in the eye, that's what my grand pappy always says.  Patty

*ETA* feel free to borrow http://www.fastdirectory.net/smile
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Call the press.  Emergency in the Women's Forum.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
...I had no clue what gunchic was talkin' about...

If you think about it, neither did gunchic.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Maybe it's invasion of the body snatchers or summin'.  How do we know Daisywench is the real Daisywench?!    Quick say something only the REAL Daisywench would know!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Maybe it's invasion of the body snatchers or summin'.  How do we know Daisywench is the real Daisywench?!    Quick say something only the REAL Daisywench would know!

umm.....errr....huh.  I got nothing.

LOOK!  A Kitten!  <leaps away>

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, you're you.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:59:30 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

Wow.  If that's a "huggy feel good" type emoticon, I'd hate to see what you consider abusive!

Or, not.............

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:36:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, you're you.  

that's why we love her and wanto to keep her around...  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top