Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 2:18:04 PM EDT
I don't know where yal got that pic in the They showed us thiers part 3. But that is not me. I was kinda shocked other that the blonde hair she looks nothing like me.

Daisy
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:37:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:04:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 7:05:56 PM EDT by MrsBRF]

Originally Posted By gunchic:
I don't know where yal got that pic in the They showed us thiers part 3. But that is not me. I was kinda shocked other that the blonde hair she looks nothing like me.

Daisy

Are you talking about on the first page?? I think that's supposed to be DaisyWench...not really sure
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:34:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:
Huh? What page?

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:14:03 AM EDT
Map please!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:11:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By gunchic:

Daisy

Um.....pardon my french, but what the hell are you talking about????

I'm not amused.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:28:29 AM EDT
OK.....so this bothered me a bit (ya think), so I did a tad of digging. Apparently, Ms. Gunchic is a member who lives in Tennesee and is named Daisy.

And she apparently thought when the lovely Sp1grrl posted a pic and said "here's Daisy" that she was referring to her, since her name is Daisy. But the pic was actually a real and true pic of DAISYWENCH. Not to be confused with Daisy.

Gee. Makes PERFECT sense to me.

OK..on with our lives.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:31:20 AM EDT
thank you Daisywench for clearing that up. I was sitting here scratching my ass trying to figure out what was going on.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:36:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2005 5:36:44 AM EDT by daisywench]

Originally Posted By MrsGungho:
thank you Daisywench for clearing that up. I was sitting here scratching my ass trying to figure out what was going on.

Well, I guess it would be like if Pattymcn posted a pic, and said "this is patty", and you looked at it and said "NO IT'S NOT!!" "I'm PATTI!!!".

A true case of identity theft. I need to be punished, and put away in a dark cage for a long, long, time.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:38:59 AM EDT
<wonders if there's a Playmore Doppleganger......>

<<shudders>>

Of course there isn't!

Yah...thanks for the MAP Daisy...I had no clue what gunchic was talkin' about...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:39:32 AM EDT
If ya'll would have just read my post, you would have guessed that too. LOL I worked BACKWARDS *duuuh* lol through the part 3 thread LOL the pic was on page 1 *doh!* but yeah, I figured that was what happened. I was curious too haha
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:40:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By daisywench:

Well, I guess it would be like if Pattymcn posted a pic, and said "this is patty", and you looked at it and said "NO IT'S NOT!!" "I'm PATTI!!!".

A true case of identity theft. I need to be punished, and put away in a dark cage for a long, long, time.

I would feel blessed if someone confused me with Patty. (or most any other woman on this board) I think we got a great group of ladies here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:57:41 AM EDT
I WANNA BE SIG ZIGGY

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:18:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:21:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2005 6:25:40 AM EDT by daisywench]

I guess that would be my fault, since I'm the one that posted your pic. I wasn't aware there was another daisy around here. If it bothers you, gunchic, just post a pic of yourself to clear things up.

<rolling eyes> Sp1grrll...really, no need for you to feel bad. Simple case of mistaken identity.

hugs and kisses,
DaisyWENCH

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:10:25 AM EDT

I guess that would be my fault, since I'm the one that posted your pic. I wasn't aware there was another daisy around here. If it bothers you, gunchic, just post a pic of yourself to clear things up.

<rolling eyes> Sp1grrll...really, no need for you to feel bad. Simple case of mistaken identity.

hugs and kisses,
DaisyWENCH

I made no mistake...<shrug>
I've been here a coupla months and *I* knew who the pic was...I am sure everyone did...so it's all good...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:34:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:39:02 AM EDT
I don't have a problem with anyone confusing me with the lovely MrsGH but for God's Sake don't confuse me with All_Beef_Patty!

Patty
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:41:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:
I don't have a problem with anyone confusing me with the lovely MrsGH but for God's Sake don't confuse me with All_Beef_Patty!

www.fastdirectory.net/smile/eye_poke.gif

Patty

Anyone ever tell ya you're one twisted chick, Patty???

lol.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:49:47 AM EDT

Patty

Anyone ever tell ya you're one twisted chick, Patty???

lol.

Not twisted but I had a friend of my daughter's tell me I was a bit "Wacked" once. lol Patty
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:52:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2005 7:52:23 AM EDT by PlaymoreMinds]

Patty

I freaken LOVE this emoticon....but I am a huggy feel good kinda gal, so there ya go!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:56:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:

Patty

I freaken LOVE this emoticon....but I am a huggy feel good kinda gal, so there ya go!

beats a poke in the eye, that's what my grand pappy always says. Patty

*ETA* feel free to borrow http://www.fastdirectory.net/smile
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:48:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2005 8:49:40 AM EDT by GabbasaurusRex]
Call the press. Emergency in the Women's Forum.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:38:21 PM EDT

...I had no clue what gunchic was talkin' about...

If you think about it, neither did gunchic.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:48:53 AM EDT
Maybe it's invasion of the body snatchers or summin'. How do we know Daisywench is the real Daisywench?! Quick say something only the REAL Daisywench would know!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:58:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Persephone:
Maybe it's invasion of the body snatchers or summin'. How do we know Daisywench is the real Daisywench?! Quick say something only the REAL Daisywench would know!

umm.....errr....huh. I got nothing.

LOOK! A Kitten! <leaps away>

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:33:58 AM EDT

Yep, you're you.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:59:30 AM EDT

Patty

Wow. If that's a "huggy feel good" type emoticon, I'd hate to see what you consider abusive!

Or, not.............

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:36:46 AM EDT

Yep, you're you.

that's why we love her and wanto to keep her around...

Top Top