Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 10/2/2014 4:43:05 PM EST
There's an Air Show this weekend in Melbourne and my family and I just got to watch 20 minutes of "practice".

This is my second time seeing them in person. Simply amazing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:54:08 PM EST
My dad has a large commercial hanger at PGD were the FIAS is every year. The Blue Angels maintenance crew borrowed his hanger 3 years ago, that was awesome until one of the ground crew crashed a van into the hanger.

I got some awesome photos last year of all of the Thunderbirds F16s with the cockpits open (his hanger is in the secure zone) that sight still gives me goosebumps and I have seen them preform 10+ times.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:00:25 PM EST
Going to work today, they were back at it. I got to see them doing some high speed passes over I95 over and over.
While at work, I could hear the Jets really getting on it. I went out on break and saw a 4 man formation doing some flights over Melbourne.

I know it's no big deal to see USAF jets doing what they do, But here in Melbourne, it kind of is a rare thing to see it first hand.

I'm not military so to me it is pretty bad ass.

Last time I saw these guys was at Patrick AFB many years ago. The venue was Thunderbirds, Blue Angles and Golden Knights.

I got to see a Stealth, Touch an A10, witness an F14 Tom Cat fo like his life depended on it, walk through a Galaxy and see a P 51 do a simulated attack run.

I can't wait until this weekend.
Top Top