Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 1:51:56 AM EDT
I tried to search this, but I couldn't find anything.  So it might be a dupe.

I've got a video and pics of a very scary situation where a Texas Police Officer is tailing a perp on the freeway and takes, what looks to be, a full 30 round mag to the driver's side of the hood and windshield.  He sounds like he didn't even get hit, but I don't see how.
Here are the pics.  Notice the headrest?  Man oh man.
If someone can help me post the vid, it's of the actual shooting from the in-car camera.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:52:48 AM EDT
[#1]
DUPE!!

Meh... I give.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I kind of figured somthing this major had been posted before.  Sorry guys.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:15:46 AM EDT
[#3]
pretty old but still is amazing
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:20:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe the video that you are referring to, the one where he is tailing the red Suburban, has nothing to do with this vehicle.

IIRC, this vehicle was shot up by a single guy with an AK, and as he stopped to change mags, the officer taking cover behind the vehicle neutralized the threat.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:13:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Schertz PD, just north of San Antonio on IH 35. It was a full mag from an AK and then a full mag from a Ruger 9mm. Officer placed three rounds of .40 in the suspect's chest.   I have the complete photo series at home.  There is no video that I'm aware of.

Shooter was one of you local "Militia" types, From Boerne I think.  It happened this year.  He jumped out and started firing as soon as both vehicles stopped.  The officer  hopped out of the car and boogied around to the rear. The shooter thought he was still in the vehicle (at night) so he shot up the headrest instead.

You will note in some of the pics, that the Tuffbook is unscathed.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:49:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Dupehttp://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=419938
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:09:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: You will note in some of the pics, that the Tuffbook is unscathed.
We should see if Old_Painless can run some tests on laptop bullet stopping capability.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:55:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Jeebus! Not again! Are we just gonna post this EVERY DAY?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top