BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2005 1:26:16 PM EDT
FBI Investigates Possible Eco-Terrorism

POSTED: 10:57 a.m. PST January 13, 2005
UPDATED: 10:58 a.m. PST January 13, 2005

Story by nbc11.com

-- The FBI believes eco-terrorists could be behind the attempted firebombing of a construction site in Northern California.

Workers found five bombs at a business in Auburn Wednesday.

They are the same kind as those found at a subdivision under construction in a nearby town last month.

Crews disabled all the bombs without hurting anyone.

Officials say the Auburn business had sparked controversy because of the destruction of old trees.

Graffiti at the scene in Auburn is also similar to that found at the other eco-terrorism targets.

No suspects have been identified.

somebody has been reading "Arson around with auntie ALF" & "The final nail"
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
ELF
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Enviro - MENTAL -

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like those ELF dumbasses are spending that PETA money again.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Is there an ELF bag limit?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:53:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I was going to say that I never hear of these whackos getting captured but after a quick search on google, the police and FBI are nabbing them every so often.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I was going to say that I never hear of these whackos getting captured but after a quick search on google, the police and FBI are nabbing them every so often.

Some of the "leaders" of the movement are females from Asia, who were here on student visas, & Canadians. Some of the suspects in some of the recent higher profile attacks fled to Europe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top