Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 8:36:20 AM EDT
Q: You'd be different from Laura Bush?

A: Well, you know, (1)I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good. (2)But I don't know that she's ever had a real job  — I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things. And I'm older, and my validation of what I do and what I believe and my experience is a little bit bigger — because I'm older, and I've had different experiences. And it's not a criticism of her. It's just, you know, what life is about.

WTF!?  So she doesn't know LB but she thinks she's never had a real job?!  Idiot.

link
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#1]
So Tereza's job has been marrying and then soaking a rich Senator and inherits his fortune upon his death.........and now allows a Senator to marry and soak her while that Senator patiently awaits her death
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:44:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Teresa, yes it is called a blow job but it's not a real job even if you do land a rich guy while doing it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

A: Well, you know, (1)I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good. (2)But I don't know that she's ever had a real job (so WTF does she know?!) — I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things. And I'm older, and my validation of what I do and what I believe and my experience is a little bit bigger — because I'm older, and I've had different experiences. And it's not a criticism of her. It's just, you know, what life is about.

link

What arrogance. Stunning, unmitigated arrogance!

From the White House:

Inspired by her second grade teacher, she (Laura Bush) earned a bachelor of science degree in education from Southern Methodist University in 1968. She then taught in public schools in Dallas and Houston. In 1973 she earned a master of library science degree from the University of Texas at Austin and worked as a public school librarian in Austin [until 1977].

Hey, teachers, librarians: Teresa Heinz Kerry says your work isn't a "real job"!

We can't all be ketchup heiresses, you know.

KerrySpot (link)

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

A: Well, you know, (1)I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good. (2)But I don't know that she's ever had a real job  

What a condescending BITCH!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:01:55 AM EDT
[#5]

......nuff said
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:20:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Wasn't Laura Bush a teacher for 20 some years?  I guess Teresa doesn't consider educating America's youth a "real job."  What a bitch.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:25:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=766&iGalleryUnq=32&iImageUnq=28798

......nuff said

that picture always makes me laugh and then I begin sobbing uncontrollably at the thought of that pig being the first lady...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#8]
think the NEA will react?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:26:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
think the NEA will react?

Yeah right!!!  They'd vote for her scumbag hubby even if he and she personally drove around burning down schools.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#10]
FNC......she issued a touchy feely lieberal apology...

We need every reporter in America shoving a microphone in her piehole.

This satan spawn could be the poster child for why to vote for GW.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Does anyone know what jobs T. H. (or T. H. K., or whatever she calls herself) has held? I'm curious.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#12]
seriously? no
but mockingly? gold digger and gold diggee

Quoted:
Does anyone know what jobs T. H. (or T. H. K., or whatever she calls herself) has held? I'm curious.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:17:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Doesn't she own Heinz company and simply collect a paycheck?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sort of, she married a Heinz and married into money...big money!  Now she "works" at the Heinz Foundation.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Theresa was an interpreter at the UN where she met Sen Heinz.  Other than that she will probably claim all the philanthropic experience she's had as a job.  She led a pretty privileged life even in Africa where her father was a doctor to the Portugese upper class.  I don't hold that against her but it's obvious she's stretching the truth/lying through her piehole about Laura.  At some point when talking she seems to let go of reality and spew.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I wonder where she got her training as a "cunt". That's seems to be her current occupation....
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#17]
She's enjoying a steaming hot plate full of crow now!

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usnw/20041020/pl_usnw/statement_of_teresa_heinz_kerry166_xml

Wed Oct 20, 3:27 PM ET  

To: National Desk, Political Reporter

Contact: Sarah Gegenheimer of Kerry Edwards 2004, 202-464-2800

PITTSBURGH, Oct. 20 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Teresa Heinz Kerry released the following statement today:

"I had forgotten that Mrs. Bush had worked as a school teacher and librarian, and there couldn't be a more important job than teaching our children. As someone who has been both a full time mom and full time in workforce, I know we all have valuable experiences that shape who we are. I appreciate and honor Mrs. Bush's service to the country as First Lady, and am sincerely sorry I had not remembered her important work in the past."

Keep talkin' bitch. Women voters will just love to find out what an arrogant skank you are.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:48:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Teraaaaysa is the a good hole digger for the DNC
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:51:40 PM EDT
[#19]

The cunt apologized for forgetting that Laura Bush was a school teacher for nine years.

The cunt did NOT apologize for implying that staying home to raise children is not a "real job" and doesn't really count as much.

May the crabs from a thousand whores infest her crotch.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
She's enjoying a steaming hot plate full of crow now!

Want some salt and pepper with that crow you faux frenchy bitch!

Excellent point TrollAccount.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:59:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The cunt apologized for forgetting that Laura Bush was a school teacher for nine years.

The cunt did NOT apologize for implying that staying home to raise children is not a "real job" and doesn't really count as much.

May the crabs from a thousand whores infest her crotch.

this guy aint so bad
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:09:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=766&iGalleryUnq=32&iImageUnq=28798

......nuff said

TO quote somebody on AmericanForum.net, "REDRUM, REDRUM!"

And no, it wasn’t me.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#23]
she should

meat
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From what I understand, the Heinz company supports Republicans more than Democrats, and while her fortune is based upon the company, she has no control over the company. So we can still buy Heinz products.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So Tereza's job has been marrying and then soaking a rich Senator and inherits his fortune upon his death.........and now allows a Senator to marry and soak her while that Senator patiently awaits her death

She's in charge of all of the money that people give to her charity, that's what people in her class call work and they want to run our lives.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Theresa was an interpreter at the UN where she met Sen Heinz.  Other than that she will probably claim all the philanthropic experience she's had as a job.  She led a pretty privileged life even in Africa where her father was a doctor to the Portugese upper class.  I don't hold that against her but it's obvious she's stretching the truth/lying through her piehole about Laura.  At some point when talking she seems to let go of reality and spew.

UN interpreter? Does that classify as work? Most likely, they did a lot of fooling around--kinda more along the lines of "the oldest profession". Except she hit the big time with Heinz . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top