Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2017 8:56:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]
antifa needs to make it their official uniform.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Trolling at it's finest.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:02:31 PM EDT
[#4]
It's ok to wear this as long as you're a Bernie-supporting Antifa-type, because you have such a heightened sense of awareness and justice, and your intentions are pure.  But if you are a Trump supporter wearing this this shirt, then you're a bigoted racist nazi-loving pig
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Sure. Best of luck.  

I'm still pissed that the gays have taken over the rainbow.  Really?  Every damn color?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:43:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, and the Hitler stache is going to make a big come back, too.

I predict that'll go over as well as a turd in a punch bowl.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#8]
triggeredjooz.jpg

Teespring cannot be blamed for this. It is their business model to print whatever you design on their website.

It would be dumb of them to succumb to this moral outrage.

Freedom is scary.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I can see why the Jews would be upset:  Instead of using the counter-clockwise version commonly found in Bhuddist Asia, or the clockwise version used by native tribes and the US 45th Infantry division, the dumbasses instead used the 45-degree angle version of the Hakenkreuz commonly associated with the Nazis.

It looks like something Ernst Rohm would have worn at an Oily Boy contest....
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:39:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's ok to wear this as long as you're a Bernie-supporting Antifa-type, because you have such a heightened sense of awareness and justice, and your intentions are pure.  But if you are a Trump supporter wearing this this shirt, then you're a bigoted racist nazi-loving pig
View Quote
^^^ Unfortunately, truth ^^^
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I do believe that will get your ass kicked in many places.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#12]
USA Network would always pixel out the Master's clothing in their Sunday afternoon kung fu movies 

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top