Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/10/2010 3:22:14 PM EDT
It has been well reported that the left will make an organized
attempt to disrupt and discredit the Tea Party events....go to
www.crashtheteaparty.org for further info on their effort....

Everyone......everyone.....should make a poster that reads
"LIBERAL INFILTRAITOR" with an arrow pointing to the side, and
stand next to these people so that everyone will know they are
frauds.....if you don't have a poster, then gather in numbers
and call these people out....don't let them hijack the event....
find these people and expose them to the light of day....
Link Posted: 4/10/2010 6:15:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2010 6:46:16 PM EDT by StogerMan]
Thanks for the link and the poster advice. A reporter showed up at one of our meetings from the northeast. She took names and phone numbers from members. The reporter advised us she wanted to know what our experiences were with The Tea Party. To the best of my knowledge no one at that meeting was ever contacted. What has she done with that information? Your guess is as good as mine.
For the record, I am a veteran and retired. My wife and I went to financial counceling, everyone said we should be able to live on what we have. [This was before the election. ] As each and every day passes the hope of that happening grow less and less. We have had multiple doctors show up at Tea Party meetings and advise us that this Health Care Bill was a loser. One show I watched showed that Medicare rejected more claims than any insurance company. It is plain as the nose on your face that us old folks will fall victim to rationing. REMEMBER the bill was NOT shown to the public first. Nancy said, lets pass this so we can see what's in it. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Are we not copying the European model of health care and taxation? Isn't it failing right now.
Early on, I was a member of a new committee with one Tea Party group. At our first meeting one member came with their college professor spouse. What are the chances of them being conservative. I have lost tract of college professors not getting hired or tenure for being conservative.
I made one attempt to contect that member about the next meeting. No reply to this day. Haven't seen them at a meeting since.Was this a mole? Who knows.
While we can, we need to use our right to protest. I am praying that when November comes, we can turn the tide on these corrupt officials. May God be with us. Remember, all it takes for evil to previle is for good men to do nothing. I'll be participating with a Tea Party group on the 15th.
Link Posted: 4/11/2010 3:49:09 PM EDT
Hey bee123. Good post. Too bad your post on they local NC gun forum got locked.

Chuck
Link Posted: 4/12/2010 1:15:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bee123:

We need to "infiltrate" their site and fuk with these bastards..... I have already made a profile and plan to make others with different IPs or proxies.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 5:00:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cdraper:
Hey bee123. Good post. Too bad your post on they local NC gun forum got locked.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck....I think if I had started the post by saying that the Tea Party event on Tax Day includes support of 2A rights, then I would have been legal....pretty screwy if you ask me....
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 5:01:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Merc1973:
Originally Posted By bee123:

We need to "infiltrate" their site and fuk with these bastards..... I have already made a profile and plan to make others with different IPs or proxies.
Great idea....how can I help..??..

Link Posted: 4/15/2010 5:23:20 PM EDT
bee123 didn't need your sign . We had a couple people that looked like infiltraitors. But, they didn't like the odds so, they just left without a word spoken. A couple of women went round and round the park and finally sat down and listened to the speakers. Nobody knew them. We had a great Tea Party!
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 10:23:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By StogerMan:
bee123 didn't need your sign . We had a couple people that looked like infiltraitors. But, they didn't like the odds so, they just left without a word spoken. A couple of women went round and round the park and finally sat down and listened to the speakers. Nobody knew them. We had a great Tea Party!

Glad to hear it......we had 10 meek youngsters, one loud mouthed guy in his twenties, and one mean old lady.....but they stayed across the street and just held their protest against our protest signs....I went over and passed out little American flags, some cheerfully accepted, some took them with a scowl, and a few of the punks refused.....they were harmless.....

I actually was expecting SEIU/ACORN thugs.....
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 3:13:30 AM EDT
The Crashers: They came, they saw, they failed michellemalkin.com
By Michelle Malkin • April 15, 2010 09:56 PM
You were ready for the Tea Party saboteurs. And boy, did they fail epically. Saul Alinsky would be ashamed.
Grass-roots activists smoked out the infiltrators — and tagged them immediately.

politics forum discussion of this
Top Top