Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 8:27:37 PM EDT
My prediction, that I hope to hell does not happen:

Taxman will go apeshit with his guns.  Media will be all over it.  Assault weapon bans.  Magazine bans.  Mail order ammo bans.  Surplus ammo bans.

He will fuck us.

Dude, Please... If you decide to end it (don't)...  DO NOT INVOLVE YOUR GUNS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE or FORM.

Please don't be selfish.  

Get well, please.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Ummmm....ok.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

OVER?

HS1
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The yellow chair is against the wall.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:30:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok patchouli, you know somethng we don't?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:32:24 PM EDT
[#7]
dont forget ammo can bans...

i dont  think so ...

cant a guy bitch about life .. all day every day.... and not go wild?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Taxman seems like a good peep!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope he fights through his sadness/depression.  I hope he makes it out.  But I just have a feeling, reading his type that he is going to go postal some day.  Sorry for stating it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I hope he fights through his sadness/depression.  I hope he makes it out.  But I just have a feeling, reading his type that he is going to go postal some day.  Sorry for stating it.

oh please, everyone feels like that at least a couple of times in his life.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
dont forget ammo can bans...

i dont  think so ...

cant a guy bitch about life .. all day every day.... and not go wild?

Hell yeah!!

I bitch about my shitty life all the time to my friends everyday, and they just sit there and listen, because i end up listening to them bitch about something.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You are sorely mistaken. Taxman has a good head on his shoulders. Aren't we all a little nutty?

HS1
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
see his depression (only one of his many threads in which he posts about his depression) here

He is talking which is venting, so thats a way for him to get it out. Calling out a respected member like this is bullshit ya know. You don't know him any better than most of us, so go look in the mirror.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:35:40 PM EDT
[#14]
We don't have threads "calling out" members.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top