Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2003 3:14:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:58:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Taxes = Slavery? Yep, when they are used for things other than what is authorized by the Constitution.
Federal Government takes the fruits of your labor, stick some in their pocket, than gives some to someone so they don't have to work.
Yep, Taxes = Slavery![V]

Rancid Lance
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:01:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Taxes [pissed] The U.S. has become worse than Great Britian ever was.... even in 1770. Gunlaws on the books are slowly becomeing as oppressive/hard to navigate as the tax code and changeing as often. [:|]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:02:32 AM EDT
[#3]
yep, labor stolen

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:12:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweep, you are being disruptive so go back to sleep.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Is this a trick question???           [:D]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#6]
certainly not according to the constitution. of course, according to some people, libel laws violate the constitution
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:59:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes!  We are all Tax Slaves.  The only difference between the IRS and the Mob, it that the IRS has more judges on the payroll!

If I own my house and land, why do I pay Travis county over 3k per year to live in it?  To pay for schools and roads?  Sales taxes are the only legitimate way to fund the gov.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top