Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 4:26:52 PM EST
Does anyone have a video of the tannerite stuff in action? I looked for the vids on google and couldnt find them, then I tried to search but it didnt work. I am thinking about ordering a case of this stuff, sounds like it may be worth 100 bucks for 20 explosions....
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:02:50 PM EST
Well, I used to have the video of an entire case of tannerite being detonated at BulletFest IV, but I don't seem to have it anymore. I don't have the time right now to get it from the camera to my computer. Maybe someone else has it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:53:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/7/2004 5:54:38 PM EST by 7]
Check out the last few posts in this thread. Btw, that is 30 bottles of Tannerite.

Here
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:20:26 PM EST
I would have to say that $100 is worth it for a case, it is a lot of fun...you could hold accuracy competitions and would definitely know who won. A 1 bottle mix will blow the hell out of a computer case and send large pieces of it at least 30 yards away if not more.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:40:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By kaxter:
Does anyone have a video of the tannerite stuff in action? I looked for the vids on google and couldnt find them, then I tried to search but it didnt work. I am thinking about ordering a case of this stuff, sounds like it may be worth 100 bucks for 20 explosions....

I have a large vid (30MB, I think) of a single target exploding on my family's farm. LMK if you're interested & I'll send along to you by email.
Top Top