Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 5:26:52 PM EDT
Does anyone have a video of the tannerite stuff in action? I looked for the vids on google and couldnt find them, then I tried to search but it didnt work. I am thinking about ordering a case of this stuff, sounds like it may be worth 100 bucks for 20 explosions....
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I used to have the video of an entire case of tannerite being detonated at BulletFest IV, but I don't seem to have it anymore.  I don't have the time right now to get it from the camera to my computer.  Maybe someone else has it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out the last few posts in this thread.  Btw, that is 30 bottles of Tannerite.

Here
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I would have to say that $100 is worth it for a case, it is a lot of fun...you could hold accuracy competitions and would definitely know who won.  A 1 bottle mix will blow the hell out of a computer case and send large pieces of it at least 30 yards away if not more.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Does anyone have a video of the tannerite stuff in action? I looked for the vids on google and couldnt find them, then I tried to search but it didnt work. I am thinking about ordering a case of this stuff, sounds like it may be worth 100 bucks for 20 explosions....

I have a large vid (30MB, I think) of a single target exploding on my family's farm.  LMK if you're interested & I'll send along to you by email.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top