Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2017 12:40:54 PM EDT
Did a - Levin - Fox  - dupe search, nada

Fox News announced on Tuesday that nationally syndicated radio talk show personality Mark Levin will join the network with a weekly, weekend primetime show titled, “Life, Liberty & Levin.”

“Mark’s passion for the principles found in the Constitution and success in talk radio has made him a distinct figure in the media landscape. We look forward to adding this spirited program to our weekend lineup,” Fox News President of Programming Suzanne Scott said.

Levin’s hour-long show will air on Sunday nights at 10 p.m. ET and is scheduled to debut in February. It will explore the fundamental values and principles undergirding American society, culture, politics, and current events, and their relevance to the nation’s future and everyday lives of citizens.

“Life, Liberty & Levin” will feature in-depth interviews and debate-style segments with consequential guests covering history, philosophy, and economics.

“I am honored to join Fox News, a network I have enjoyed appearing on as a guest for quite some time. As a proud citizen of the United States, I am delighted to share the significance of American values with such a wide audience and look forward to engaging with important guests about crucial topics,” Levin said.

Levin also hosts the third largest nationally syndicated radio program in America, “The Mark Levin Show,” which airs on over 300 stations across the country and satellite radio, and is heard by millions of listeners every week,

He also hosts “LevinTV,” an online television program broadcast on CRTV. Previously, Levin served as an adviser to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Never Trumper...

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/04/08/levin-i-am-not-voting-for-donald-trump-count-me-as-never-trump/

Quote:
He then added, “Now, I’ve backed Cruz, and I’m going to continue to back Cruz, but here’s what I’m going to do. As a result of what the Trump supporters have attempted here, particularly Roger Stone, I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period. … And if anybody has a problem with that, Donald Trump, you can talk to Roger Stone. These bully, dirty tricks, Nixonian tactics, they’re only going to backfire. They’re only going to backfire. So, count me as never Trump. There’s been too much of this folks, way too much of this. The crap in the National Enquirer against Ted Cruz, the attacks on Michelle Fields, I mean, I can go right through the list, too much, too much, too much. At some point, you’ve got to stand up to it.”

Levin concluded, “And if they piss me off one more time, I’m going to urge millions and millions of you, should he get the nomination, not to vote for him either.” And “‘Ooh, Roger Stone has nothing to do with the campaign.’ Oh yes he does.”

I heard him say this on the radio.  That was the last time I ever listened to him.  I understand he changed his mind, but I don't care.  Suggesting that people should rather vote for Hillary rather than Trump was going way too far in my opinion.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never Trumper...

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/04/08/levin-i-am-not-voting-for-donald-trump-count-me-as-never-trump/

Quote:
He then added, "Now, I've backed Cruz, and I'm going to continue to back Cruz, but here's what I'm going to do. As a result of what the Trump supporters have attempted here, particularly Roger Stone, I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period.  And if anybody has a problem with that, Donald Trump, you can talk to Roger Stone. These bully, dirty tricks, Nixonian tactics, they're only going to backfire. They're only going to backfire. So, count me as never Trump. There's been too much of this folks, way too much of this. The crap in the National Enquirer against Ted Cruz, the attacks on Michelle Fields, I mean, I can go right through the list, too much, too much, too much. At some point, you've got to stand up to it."

Levin concluded, "And if they piss me off one more time, I'm going to urge millions and millions of you, should he get the nomination, not to vote for him either." And "'Ooh, Roger Stone has nothing to do with the campaign.' Oh yes he does."
View Quote
He has defended Trump as much if not more than most Republicans since he took office and during the general

Here is every show he has done for the last 5 years.  Educate yourself

http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Mark's weeknight LevinTV episode on CRTV is the singular "must see" show in our household.
Of course, "Louder with Crowder" is next after that!
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#5]
If his show educated a million average people it could change the face of politics. I am glad to hear this is happening. He is spot on in most of his understanding of the Constitution and Economics.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He has defended Trump as much if not more than most Republicans since he took office and during the general

Here is every show he has done for the last 5 years.  Educate yourself

http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/
View Quote
this, don't be a moran he supported the candidate he liked the most just like everybody else and now supports President Trump
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder what this will do to Conservative Review TV...
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#8]
The only conservative media voice that consistently rings true for me.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Andrew Wilkow is right up there too, IMO.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:27:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's just too bad that voice is so shrill and irritating.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be watching.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:28:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Grumpy Cat Good!
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:28:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Andrew Wilkow is one of my favorites.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He has a face for radio and a voice for newspapers.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Never Trumper...

Quote:
He then added, “Now, I’ve backed Cruz, and I’m going to continue to back Cruz, but here’s what I’m going to do. As a result of what the Trump supporters have attempted here, particularly Roger Stone, I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period. … And if anybody has a problem with that, Donald Trump, you can talk to Roger Stone. These bully, dirty tricks, Nixonian tactics, they’re only going to backfire. They’re only going to backfire. So, count me as never Trump. There’s been too much of this folks, way too much of this. The crap in the National Enquirer against Ted Cruz, the attacks on Michelle Fields, I mean, I can go right through the list, too much, too much, too much. At some point, you’ve got to stand up to it.”

Levin concluded, “And if they piss me off one more time, I’m going to urge millions and millions of you, should he get the nomination, not to vote for him either.” And “‘Ooh, Roger Stone has nothing to do with the campaign.’ Oh yes he does.”

I heard him say this on the radio.  That was the last time I ever listened to him.  I understand he changed his mind, but I don't care.  Suggesting that people should rather vote for Hillary rather than Trump was going way too far in my opinion.
View Quote
I wonder if reading the Podesta emails that leaked out changed his mind about Trump as much as it did mine.

Looking forward to his show starting!  Maybe he'll really start getting the word out about the Convention of States.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This. Can't stand him.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#17]
He seems to be an angry fella all the time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#19]
I tend to agree with him on almost every issue.  It's uncanny.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#20]
I like Mark, I will be watching.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Such an annoying voice.  Wish he'd coach someone else.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
There is a lot to be angry about
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
If your job was to research and talk about all the different ways this country was going to shit you'd be angry too. When politics starts getting to us we can tune it out for a few days and relax. He has no choice but to keep up on every little detail.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Levin did have a man crush on the booger eater.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This. If you're not pissed off, you're not paying attention.

Guess I can go back to watching FNC. I think the only times I've watched FNC in the last year have been big, breaking news stories like the NYC pickup attack and the Vegas shooting.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 9:33:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top