Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2002 4:16:44 PM EDT
I caught a news story this afternoon reporting that hundreds of lower ranking Taliban are being released. This is because the local commanders in the northern part of the country do not have the resources to keep them under lock and key. One of the reporters was asking the prisoners what they planned to do when released and many of the replies were "kill Americans" and "rejoin the jihad". Many were of the mind that they had a "duty" to do this. I wonder if a good "rolling thunder" across these prisons would be in order. I hope our military does not allow these idiots to go free to continue with this crap.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
lock and load!!!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 12:40:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't, we like, overdose them on sodium pentathol, saying we did it for intelligence reasons, and in the process turn them into beings with the cognitive reasoning of a cantaloupe? That should solve the problem.

Or we could line them up in a row, and one at a time ask each guy if he plans to continue the jihad. If the answer is yes, a bullet behind the left ear. If no, then they get option one with the sodium pentathol.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 3:27:27 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.stickdeath.com/martyr.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top