Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 5:55:41 PM EDT
I found a way to make doing dishes almost fun. All you need to do is kit up. I grabbed my ranger bulletproof vest, my LBV, Boonie hat, camos, various weapons, and the dishes didn't know what hit them. I entered the room tactically, and with the aid of suprise gained the initiative. After several dry fires and mag changes, any resistors were pacified and washing commenced. With the sink "clear" I moved on to vaccuming.....[HEAVY]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:57:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I found a way to make doing dishes almost fun. All you need to do is kit up. I grabbed my ranger bulletproof vest, my LBV, Boonie hat, camos, various weapons, and the dishes didn't know what hit them. I entered the room tactically, and with the aid of suprise gained the initiative. After several dry fires and mag changes, any resistors were pacified and washing commenced. With the sink "clear" I moved on to vaccuming.....[HEAVY]
View Quote

Ahh.

I see we need to up the dosage of your medication...*makes a tick mark on the clipboard*

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing like good cammies for tactical lawn mowing. Have to clear the garage first, then there is the tactical lawn bagger reload. LOL!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that the question on everyone's mind is, were you wearing MARPAT?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell, I just call the dog to take care of it. :)
Top Top