Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 7:33:31 AM EDT
I wrote in to the paper and am getting mail sent to my HOME address from the anti-gun psyco's, so I figure I'd share. hatThe truth is, politicians are finding more and more NRA members in their districts- and NRA members go to the polls.
Nothing has ever worked as well as the Clinton Gun Ban to bring attention to the second amendment and bring members to the NRA.
Thank you Bill Clinton, Diane Feinstein, and James Brady.
We won, get over it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:40:12 AM EDT
[#1]
New Orleans is a cesspool of democrat, government program recipients.  That's why all the old new Orleaneans have moved across the lake to Slidell, Lacombe, and Mandeville. To get away from all the entitlement trash.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:34:32 AM EDT
[#2]
hehe, my father works there
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#3]
post return addresses (I suspect they are too chicken shit to use one) here, and we'll send mail to their homes from the "pro-gun psychos"
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:34:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
New Orleans is a cesspool of democrat, government program recipients.  That's why all the old new Orleaneans have moved across the lake to Slidell, Lacombe, and Mandeville. To get away from all the entitlement trash.

Being from Mandeville I can firmly say that the North Shore is the epitome of white flight. It's also Gods country. The liberals can keep New Orleans.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#6]
FOR ALL YOU NEW ORLEANS AREA PEOLPE, I DID GET A NICE LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM REP. SCALISE. SUPPORT HIM.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I still greatly enjoyed my first ever trip to New Orleans earlier this year.

Incredible cuisine at one of the old time family restaurants, Brennan's on the Park, I think it was.

New Orleans is also the setting for one of my favorite books, A Confederacy of Dunces, by John Kennedy Toole.  The title is from a quote:  Whenever a true genius arises, he will be met by a confederacy of dunces, or words to that effect.  Great comedy!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Lived in New Orleans two years. Home robbed twice while I was away. Excellent neighborhood too. Friend had brother killed while I was there. Brother got out of car with wife on St. Charles. Scumbag walks up and kills him without warning and takes wallet.

Cousin hit over head with bottle and robbed on Royal Street during time I was there.   I don't like New Orleans and I love La.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#9]
"His enormous girth perched upon the stool, he looked like an eggplant sitting on a thumbtack."
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
"His enormous girth perched upon the stool, he looked like an eggplant sitting on a thumbtack."

Huey Long?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top