Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 242
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Texas A&M’s last chance to avoid sole possession of the worst overall record and the worst conference record in the entire SEC.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Didn't UT do this to TT in basketball earlier this year or maybe last year?  I seem to recall some "secret internal" ticket code leaking that allowed UT fans to purchase TT home tickets as if they were students or something.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#3]

The idea is real. I don’t see a way they can pull it off but I do think there’s probably going to be a lot of tickets available for that game.

Honestly, so many of the idiot fans are band wagon people. Long time fans are mostly happy with the season compared to where we were a couple years ago. It’s been a long walk in the desert and I’m happy to have found water. I’m not gonna bitch it’s not flavored. They could end up 9-4 and it’s still a good year. Disappointing only in that they dropped at least one game where they shouldn’t have. GA was too good a team but I do wish they could have made it exciting to watch. SC was just an embarrassment.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 1:31:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Texas A&M’s last chance to avoid sole possession of the worst overall record and the worst conference record in the entire SEC.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/0A01A7B5-27D5-4011-9510-62BFC33036FA_jpe-2608859.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/BB878CE6-2D7E-4C91-9FF3-F9DC65A3F9B6_jpe-2608860.JPG
View Quote

Why are there only 7 conference games played heading into the last regular season weekend?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Didn't UT do this to TT in basketball earlier this year or maybe last year?  I seem to recall some "secret internal" ticket code leaking that allowed UT fans to purchase TT home tickets as if they were students or something.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Tenn or Texas?

Texas Tech takes over all home arenas in MBB ....
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Why are there only 7 conference games played heading into the last regular season weekend?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/0A01A7B5-27D5-4011-9510-62BFC33036FA_jpe-2608859.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/BB878CE6-2D7E-4C91-9FF3-F9DC65A3F9B6_jpe-2608860.JPG

They only play 8 total conference games
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I haven't been around here this season for ... reasons. Just throwing this out if any of you geniuses want to apply.
Job posting.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:10:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:55:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Kiffin
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I like Kiffin
View Quote

He would be a good GDer
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:26:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Any word on Michigan's running back ?
View Quote

My guess is Harbaugh won’t announce anything until game time.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:44:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree, and my guess is Corum is out or returns and is quickly out.

I also don't see the Buckeyes getting Treyvon, Miyan, or Jackson Smith back.

I also think part of the Bucks problem in the first half was trying to force plays with Treyvon when we wasn't healthy enough.

I also think THE GAME will hinge more on how McCarthy plays than anything else.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:35:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I also think part of the Bucks problem in the first half was trying to force plays with Treyvon when we wasn't healthy enough.

View Quote

Michigan O line vs OSU d line is the key
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:04:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then Mudchicken is going down.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:32:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

JJ needs to put up or shut up.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:34:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Virginia vs Virginia Tech game has been cancelled.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:48:57 AM EDT
[#17]
So, Ole Miss hires Kiffin who then rebuilds their team last year with transfers. He's completely ignored recruiting in state players for the most part.

Now if he leaves for Auburn I wonder how many of those transfers go to Auburn with him.

Seems like he's doing exactly what he did to Tenn (not that I'm heart broken over it).

HAILSTATE!! GTHOM!!

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Could Lane Kiffin be our lovable and adorable Wakeboarder?  Asking for a friend.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:19:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Went over to vol nation to see the meltdown.  Damn at crazy post. I’m not saying they ain’t true.  Got no Dawg in that fight.  But it goes from tenn player getting into a fight with hooker over something. NIL was mentioned.  To that defense player getting suspended and the defense standing with him vs Hooker. Then a version of 5 players laying down with some type of Vegas betting .  Funny just last year we thought mustard bottles and golf balls into their own team was top tier . Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:48:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Could Lane Kiffin be our lovable and adorable Wakeboarder?  Asking for a friend.  https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26301/B1384327-EDE1-4DFE-A63C-10C5B943EF1A_jpe-2609745.JPG
View Quote

Wait.  There are two members that are named wakeboarder and one of them is "lovable and adorable?"  Why am I always the last to know these things?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wait.  There are two members that are named wakeboarder and one of them is "lovable and adorable?"  Why am I always the last to know these things?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could Lane Kiffin be our lovable and adorable Wakeboarder?  Asking for a friend.  https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26301/B1384327-EDE1-4DFE-A63C-10C5B943EF1A_jpe-2609745.JPG

It's mostly for those with a sense of humor. Dark preferred
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:13:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I haven't been around here this season for ... reasons. Just throwing this out if any of you geniuses want to apply.
Job posting.
View Quote

Salary is negotiable which is a plus but having "diversity" seven times on that page is no for me.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:34:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:38:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:41:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Went over to vol nation to see the meltdown.  Damn at crazy post. I’m not saying they ain’t true.  Got no Dawg in that fight.  But it goes from tenn player getting into a fight with hooker over something. NIL was mentioned.  To that defense player getting suspended and the defense standing with him vs Hooker. Then a version of 5 players laying down with some type of Vegas betting .  Funny just last year we thought mustard bottles and golf balls into their own team was top tier . https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26301/B18F04C4-6501-4F8A-AF6F-DE200ADE2697_jpe-2609747.JPG
View Quote

Nah man. The epic vol meltdowns are on fox sports Knoxville uncensored call in show after each game. There’s been a few after some fl games where I’ve almost crashed my truck I’ve been laughing so hard and I’m a vol fan.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nah man. The epic vol meltdowns are on fox sports Knoxville uncensored call in show after each game. There’s been a few after some fl games where I’ve almost crashed my truck I’ve been laughing so hard and I’m a vol fan.
View Quote

Hey, as a UGA fan , we have them also. When we got our ass beat last season in the SECCG it was brutal at 247Dawgs. Down right hysterical.  All fan bases have them. They’re still a split over the quarterback choice. I pull for whoever is under center. But I’m no Bennett fanboi.  I know he does  his very best. He tries extremely hard. His scrambling abilities makes him a threat.  His arm is either great , or shit.  You never know which Bennett is back there.  Im not talking per game . I’m talking per quarter.  Carson Beck has a great arm. Hope his game mind is up to speed. Should be. 3rd year in program.  He should be our started. He’s also 6’3” I think. Can actually see over the lineman.   Cheers Wardawg
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hey, as a UGA fan , we have them also. When we got our ass beat last season in the SECCG it was brutal at 247Dawgs. Down right hysterical.  All fan bases have them. They’re still a split over the quarterback choice. I pull for whoever is under center. But I’m no Bennett fanboi.  I know he does  his very best. He tries extremely hard. His scrambling abilities makes him a threat.  His arm is either great , or shit.  You never know which Bennett is back there.  Im not talking per game . I’m talking per quarter.  Carson Beck has a great arm. Hope his game mind is up to speed. Should be. 3rd year in program.  He should be our started. He’s also 6’3” I think. Can actually see over the lineman.   Cheers Wardawg
View Quote

I understand. I married a GA girl so UGA is my adopted second team. I just get a good laugh out of hearing call ins that drop the f bomb so much that they would sound like Morse code on any other station. One of my favorites was a guy saying he’s going to go hang himself with some toilet paper because even tp has to be tougher than our defense played today.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Rumor Mill:

Coach Prime is in talks with both Colorado and USF.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Rumor Mill:

View Quote

but why
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Went over to vol nation to see the meltdown.  Damn at crazy post. I’m not saying they ain’t true.  Got no Dawg in that fight.  But it goes from tenn player getting into a fight with hooker over something. NIL was mentioned.  To that defense player getting suspended and the defense standing with him vs Hooker. Then a version of 5 players laying down with some type of Vegas betting .  Funny just last year we thought mustard bottles and golf balls into their own team was top tier . https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26301/B18F04C4-6501-4F8A-AF6F-DE200ADE2697_jpe-2609747.JPG
View Quote

Some of that is going to be fallout from the NIL for many programs until the new wears off.  The betting part, if true, is disturbing, though the way things are set up now, there’s no loyalty to a school for many of the four and five star recruits and that’s also probably going to get worse over time.   No school will be immune from either problem.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Rumor Mill:

View Quote

Not a bad move either way for Prime, imo.  I’d say USF would be better for him due to him being familiar with the area and experience with a bigger program.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

but why
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rumor Mill:

but why

Colorado is P5. That’s a huge jump from FCS.
USF is a step up also.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So, Ole Miss hires Kiffin who then rebuilds their team last year with transfers. He's completely ignored recruiting in state players for the most part.

Now if he leaves for Auburn I wonder how many of those transfers go to Auburn with him.

Seems like he's doing exactly what he did to Tenn (not that I'm heart broken over it).

HAILSTATE!! GTHOM!!

View Quote

Wait, there is football talent in MS?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#38]

usc is right where they want to be. win out and theyre in.

personally i'm cheering for a final 4 of georgia, lsu, tcu, and osu/mich winner. because F usc.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:29:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

usc is right where they want to be. win out and theyre in.

personally i'm cheering for a final 4 of georgia, lsu, tcu, and osu/mich winner. because F usc.
View Quote

USC, TCU, and OSU win out.

LSU beats UGA.

UGA is #5
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#40]

If TCU loses , they’ll move SC and Bama into the playoffs assuming LSU loses to Georgia .

I think the committee would prefer that
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If TCU loses , they’ll move SC and Bama into the playoffs assuming LSU loses to Georgia .

View Quote

Clemson is the dark horse
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

USC, TCU, and OSU win out.

LSU beats UGA.

UGA is #5
View Quote

If LSU  beats Georgia , they would only drop Georgia to 3 .

It would be fuckeyes 1 , TCU 2 , Georgia 3 , Sc 4
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:36:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Clemson is the dark horse
View Quote

Idk if they would leap them over Bama , conference champs or not . Maybe
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If LSU  beats Georgia , they would only drop Georgia to 3 .

It would be fuckeyes 1 , TCU 2 , Georgia 3 , Sc 4
View Quote

I think if LSU beats UGA, they are in.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

In that case, they would punk SC . They’d make LSU 3 in that case and Georgia 4
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.  Putting LSU at #5 gives them a clear chance to make the playoff, all they have to do is beat Georgia.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:39:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Exactly.  Putting LSU at #5 gives them a clear chance to make the playoff, all they have to do is beat Georgia.
View Quote

LSU is losing to A&M

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If TCU loses , they'll move SC and Bama into the playoffs assuming LSU loses to Georgia .

View Quote

1 loss Michigan stays above bama unless it's a Tennessee type blowout?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

1 loss Michigan stays above bama unless it's a Tennessee type blowout?
View Quote

Loser of OSU/Michigan drops to #7 based on schedule
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Week 13 Saturday DRAFT TV Schedule
Attachment Attached File

Page / 242
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top