Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2002 4:55:57 PM EDT
just wanted to see if THIS one got locked.
jeez guys, what's the deal.  
OKAY I'LL MODERATE.

side 1   tatjana is real, o.k.
side 2   it was a joke.

there, now let's talk about guns .[;)]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha ha ha ha- this is getting ridiculous!

I also don't see what's the deal as to no one will tell me- I am just curious, and I'm not trying to start anything.  WTF is the REAL story here?

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pissed and locks every thread with her name in the topic.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#4]
the funniest part is I DON'T REALLY KNOW THE STORY, I JUST NOTICED THAT EVERY TIME I SAW HER NAME IN A TOPIC IT GETS LOCKED!!!!!.[:)]\didn't mean to instigate guys.
just havin' fun.....
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:04:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody else looking to get their account locked tonight??   The Tatjana issue is dead.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I also don't see what's the deal as to no one will tell me- I am just curious, and I'm not trying to start anything.  WTF is the REAL story here?
View Quote

There is NO story here.  Tatjana is a member, who is almost too good to be true.  And I think about 75% of the guys here can't accept that becuase they feel challenged, or dateless, or both.

View Quote

relax, i agree, see my posting in the TATJ UNDER ATTACK thread.
we gotta fuck with each other once in a while!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anybody else looking to get their account locked tonight??   The Tatjana issue is dead.
View Quote

read: you can flame anyone but the mods, they're untouchable.
don't worry, you'll never fucking hear from me AGAIN.

QUIETSHOEZ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

There is NO story here.  Tatjana is a member, who is almost too good to be true.  And I think about 75% of the guys here can't accept that becuase they feel challenged, or dateless, or both.

View Quote

Well put.  That's what I gathered.  And that is sad and pathetic if true.  Tatjana- you kick ass whoever you are.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:14:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's the story. Someone started a joke thread about Tatjana being Fackler undercover. Funny joke. but it got out of hand. I agree. Let's go back to talking about guns. When Tatjana gets back from her trip, she can join in THAT discussion. She does know a thing or two about guns, I believe.

Scott

(EDITED FOR I FORGOT THE "S" AT THE START OF "SOMEONE")

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#10]
quietshoez,  just what is to be gained by continuing to bring these topics up??  Let it go, and let the lady go about her her business.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
quietshoez,  just what is to be gained by continuing to bring these topics up??  Let it go, and let the lady go about her her business.
View Quote

READ
WHAT
I
POSTED.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Good.  Let's talk about guns!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Everyone,

DonR (Don't have an AMI Don) IS 100% RIGHT. Let's just drop the whole discussion on this less and less popular topic, and get back to guns and such.....

Scott

P.S. My apologies Don. I think ya know which thing I say that for. If not, let me know and I'll e-mail so we can let the forums settle down. Agreeable?

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Good.  Let's talk about guns!
View Quote

DEAL.
please try to get my drift before you assume that i jumped on the bandwagon
o.k., you better lock this one now donr (seriously)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Hi Don, hows the weather over yonder [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top