User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 12:11:58 AM EDT
I read this over a week ago:

AL JOLSON IN OCTOBER
TTP Intelligence Bulletin
Dr. Jack Wheeler
Thursday, August 19, 2004

All indications are that the Swiftees’ offensive against Hanoi John is severely damaging the Kerry/Edwards candidacy. The television ads by the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and the #1 bestseller on Amazon, Unfit For Command, have credibly assaulted the basis for Kerry’s campaign: that his self-proclaimed status as a “war hero” during 4 months in Vietnam qualify him to be President of the United States.

However… in the famous words of Al Jolson: “You ain’t heard nothin’ yet.” The Swiftees have prepared an October Surprise for Hanoi John that is going to blow his candidacy out of the water. I can’t tell you what it is, but I can tell you the television and radio ads have already been taped, and they are going to have an impact like an elephant sitting on a donkey.

The Swiftees have three things in abundance: money, brains, and balls. They know exactly how to go for the jugular, they have the dough to do it, and they are saving their best shot for last. The Democrats will not know what hit them and will not know how to retaliate. Get set folks. The Kerry Train Wreck is not going to be a pretty sight.

AN IMPENDING BOMBSHELL? [09/01 10:10 PM]

Months ago, I was chatting with a Republican who is very, very knowledgeable about Kerry and I mentioned Kerry's 1971 travels to Paris, and meetings with Madame Nguyen Thi Binh. Binh had been a member of the Central Committee for the National Front for the Liberation of the South, and was now Foreign Minister of the Provisional Revolutionary Government (PRG) of South Vietnam. The military arm of the PRG was widely known as the Viet Cong, just as Madame Binh was widely recognized as the Viet Cong delegate to the conference.

"Yeah, I've heard about that," the Republican said. "I've heard a lot of interesting things about that, but I don't think I want to talk about that just yet."

My eyebrows were raised, but he wouldn't say more.

Well, apparently Newt Gingrich just said to Sean Hannity, very slowly, very carefully, that John Kerry traveled to Paris three times to meet with the Communist leadership in secret.

I think we now know what that Republican didn't yet want to talk about.

www.nationalreview.com/kerry/kerryspot.asp

Remember, Kerry was still a reserve naval officer at that time. Yet he was meeting with enemy officials in secret

'Tis the season for some treason, n'est pas?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:14:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Its looking more like Kerry is going to get savaged in the next few monthss
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:18:44 AM EDT
[#2]
No way... If he really did that, don't you think the fair, objective, unbiased media would have made mention of it?

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
In preparation of upcoming anti-Kerry ads:

Thank you for your time.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:55:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't wait, I've always thought that the GOP was just playing a smart game and waiting to throw the mud when it would really matter.  One thing to correct in the posted article, though.  It's not that the Dems won't know what hit them, it's that they're too out of touch to understand how offensive Kerry's behavior is.  Kerry's background as a leading Comsymp was common knowledge.  Zell only uncovered the tip of it.  The only reason the Dems switched to Kerry over Dean is that they already knew how radical he is and just thought he put on a better act.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:05:52 AM EDT
[#5]
There is also rumor that someone has gotten a copy of one of Kerrys home 8mm movies from 'Nam where he had himself filmed running around a villege setting it ablaze. It's only a rumor, but if it turns out to be true and that hits the tube, "see ya, wouldn't want to be ya".  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:11:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
In preparation of upcoming anti-Kerry ads:

www.students.bucknell.edu/clanger/%5Carfcom%5Cowned1.jpg

Thank you for your time.

- BUCC_Guy

This is the best owned pic of all time!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:28:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Having read the book, I can tell you that the SBV's are LOADED FOR BEAR.

These guys are SERIOUSLY pissed at Kerry, and with good reason. So far, we've seen what, two ads? Three? There is enough information in there for at least a half-dozen more, and it is ALL devastating.

I predict the blood is going to be knee-deep in the DNC by the time the SBV's are done with Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:35:04 AM EDT
[#8]
It would be damaging, but not crushing.  Remember....the democrats are mostly Communists themselves.  Also....most people don't remember the red threat and the communists are "no longer our enemies."
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:43:37 AM EDT
[#9]
But won't McCain-Feingold prevent their ads from mentioning Kerry by name starting...well, TODAY? (60 days before general election)
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:48:45 AM EDT
[#10]
In addition, I heard a rumor that it wasn't 3 secret visits.  Supposed, the FBI has him tagged with 4.  

I don't know what law(s) actually apply though - civilian versus government and not just Kerry.  Are the A-holes he met with legally considered to be representatives of an enemy nation or suspected civilian spys?  Would Kerry be classified as a fool (already known to be true but it's not illegal), a suspected spy, or a known traitor?

This is totally unimportant from the perspective of right versus wrong but it sure would be interesting if there were (or maybe still are) legal grounds for prosecution.  I know where my logic and my passion places me but I don't really have a knowledgeable legal opinion to offer.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:57:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
But won't McCain-Feingold prevent their ads from mentioning Kerry by name starting...well, TODAY? (60 days before general election)

They can post it as an internet ad and then let the talking heads show it as part of their newscasts.  In a way, it's even better because it builds anticipation by making it look like the Media/Dem establishment is supressing it.

I hope Kerry is toast.  I hated that fucker ever since Iran-Contra.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:05:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Campain Finance shouldn't affect the 527's too much.  They will not be able to say "vote for this guy" anymore, but they can use a candidates name still.  Now a union or business funded add can't use the names at all.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:07:57 AM EDT
[#13]
i have been praying, and i think i have been assured that bush will win

the prayer is and has been

Lord please remove the veil of deception from John Kerry so people would be able to see the truth

i think he will answer my prayer, i do feel confident, and assured, call me kooky, but bush will win
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:18:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes, there is more...much more.  And yes, the liberal media will do their level best to pooh-pooh it, but it WILL make it out there.  The TRUTH will out.

Kerry is a lying, traitor medal hound.  He wanted to tout his Vietnam service, thinking that he had successfully covered up all of the dog-shit trail he left behind.  What he NEVER figured on was that the Swiftees would be out there and would expose him for what he is.

He is done.  Zell Miller nailed the coffin shut last night.  You could tell simply by watching the disgusting reactions of the various liberal media talking heads.  It was truly beautiful to see them try to spin and explain.  

Zell Miller is a United States Marine.  Once again, the Marines can claim the pre-eminent place in American combat.  Once again a Marine proudly carries the flag for the United States of America.  Once again, a Marines courage and bravery trump partisan politics.

Semper Fi, Zell!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:26:34 AM EDT
[#15]
I've said it before, I'll say it again...

I regards to kerry;

Live by the sword, die by the sword.  !!

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:32:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Let' em ride!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:38:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
i have been praying, and i think i have been assured that bush will win

the prayer is and has been

Lord please remove the veil of deception from John Kerry so people would be able to see the truth

i think he will answer my prayer, i do feel confident, and assured, call me kooky, but bush will win

I think He already has. He's just doing it S-L-O-W-L-Y.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:40:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I've said it before, I'll say it again...

I regards to kerry;

Live by the sword, die by the sword.  !!

Yes, Actions Have Consequences.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:08:19 AM EDT
[#19]
I really hope Kerry gets nailed with this stuff.

The problem is that there are many Kerry backers that will make excuses to help cover up his BS.  

These people are demented and still believe in Kerry.  In reading a thread at DU, someone said something like, "don't worry, after the RNC, Kerry will come rushing in on the attack, just like the heroic attacks he made in Vietnam...remember he is a war hero."

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:00:15 AM EDT
[#20]
If 1% of the information in Unfit for Command is correct, Kerry should be in prison, not in the White House or the Senate.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
If 1% of the information in Unfit for Command is correct, Kerry should be in prison, not in the White House or the Senate.

Imagine that. Only one state in the union has criminals for both senators. The people in MA must be totally whacked!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:51:28 AM EDT
[#22]
This is all quite interesting but I got another interesting tid bit.  I was on another site that was cross linked to a political site.  Seems they were doing a little checking too.  They pointed out that only six pages of Kerry's military record had been released (despite what camp Kerry claim) of a file with over a 100 pages.  What's in the other 94 or more pages?  They tied this in with the fact that it took Kerry 8 years to complete his military service.  GW was granted an honerable discharge in a much shorter period of time.  Why did it take soooo long for Kerry to get his discharge?  What was he doing in those years *after* his active duity in Viatnam that is hidding in those records?  Things that make you go "hmmmmm..."
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:13:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

From the legal analysis I have seen this will not apply to 527s that do not take corporate or union  (soft money) contributions. The Swift Boat Vets have apparently been observing this limitation and are only taking individual contributions.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Imagine that. Only one state in the union has criminals for both senators. The people in MA must be totally whacked!

Not all of us. This place is overrun. Unfortunately, those with a conservative view tend to get fed up and leave, making this place more blindly liberal. We need to get people to come here and back up those of us that are not liberal. Until then, we can just wait for the conservative cavalry.

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:26:22 AM EDT
[#25]

Good post.

Reminded me to bump this one: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=267720

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:40:04 AM EDT
[#26]
"Bring it on"...will come back to bite him in the ass!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#27]

Zell Miller is a United States Marine. Once again, the Marines can claim the pre-eminent place in American combat. Once again a Marine proudly carries the flag for the United States of America. Once again, a Marines courage and bravery trump partisan politics.

While I was watching Zell last night, it became very clear to me why Marines say there is no such thing as a "former Marine." If he didn't look like he was ready to get a rifle and head to Iraq, I don't know who will.

His entire speech came directly from the heart, and without knowing what legislative record he leaves behind upon his retirement, this has to be the defining moment of his career. In the years to come, ain't nobody forgetting that speech!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#28]
I wonder if he took money from the Communists.  I have read that both the Soviets and Vietnamese funded the US-based anti-war campaign.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#30]
any updates?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top