Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 12:15:44 AM EDT
Has anybody seen her since the Dem losses became evident?  I saw her on FNC earlier in the evening, spinning for all she was worth, explaining how all of the outstanding Ohio precincts were overwhelmingly Kerry's...

She was bouncing all over the place hyperkinetically & I could have sworn she was trying to affect a Southern accent or something.    Did she have an aneurism & self-destruct or what?  (FWIW, I would pay good money to see her completely lose it on camera - I cannot stand her. )
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:16:52 AM EDT
[#1]
She frightened me
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:17:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Estrich has, and will continue to be, a joke politically.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh NO! If Winston_Wolf sees this thread he'll post her picture again.  It's truly horrible.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:20:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Two Words: Ugly Whore!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:22:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I would hit it.
Like a pinata so I could beat her with a stick while blindfolded.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh NO! If Winston_Wolf sees this thread he'll post her picture again.  It's truly horrible.

This one???????//

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:23:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I think she should change her last name to Ostrich because it's obvious she has her head buried in the fucking sand! What an ignorant cunt!

BTW, I don't mind the fact that her head is buried in the sand. As long as it's there, we don't have to look at her horrible face.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Dude, is that a photoshop?!?!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:11:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This one???????//
users.wi.net/~johnh/Estrich.jpg

Caught a glimpse of it before my optic nerves when into shut-down - yep - but the PAIN! Took about 1/2 hour for my eyes to start working again and I won't scroll down the 1st page of this thread again either.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:16:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think she should change her last name to Ostrich because it's obvious she has her head buried in the fucking sand! What an ignorant cunt!

BTW, I don't mind the fact that her head is buried in the sand. As long as it's there, we don't have to look at her horrible face.

Roger that.  She's more irritating than an ass blister on a long train ride.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:26:19 AM EDT
[#11]

She looks and sounds like an old New York crack street whore.  

What a hosebag.

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 1:33:10 AM EDT
[#12]
It looks like she has had a lot of plastic surgery since that picture was taken.

Ever notice how she hasn't been around for awhile?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top