Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2002 2:36:58 PM EDT
Anybody have either the 10x Dominator or the m6 Magnum?
Impressions.
Performance.
Value.
Just how bright compared to a Mag Lite 3 cell D, with a Krypton bulb?
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#1]

I dont remember which one it is I have but its one of the smaller ones and that thing is friggen bright. Shine that thing in somebodys face and they will not be able to see for awhile.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a 9AN, and it'll jelly your eyeballs in the dark.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#3]
The 6P will blind anyone. It runs on two 3 volt lithiums.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the 9Z and the C2 Centurion.
Never regret buying either one.
The Mag-Lite's are not even in Sure-Fire's league, of course the price difference is indicative of that.
Buy one, they are outstanding lights.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 3:23:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Ditto what Troy said about the Scorpion!  I fell in love with mine instantly.  The rubber coated body is a great feature.  I've been so happy with it that's it's been my main choice for a Christmas present for family & friends the past two years.  [i](If they were the type to understand it's usefulness!)[/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top