BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 26
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Karankawa:
WWE wrestler Bray Wyatt died unexpectedly.

It seems they fired people for not getting it and demanded the same from fans.

And the pricks are trying to lockdown again. We need to hang some people.
View Quote

There doesn’t seem to be many details about that though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

There doesn’t seem to be many details about that though.
View Quote

No, but this is interesting:

Wyatt had been off-air as he recovered from as a “life-threatening illness” — heart issues exacerbated by COVID, according to Fightful — but earlier this month the outlet reported he was nearing a return to WWE.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#3]
https://wrko.iheart.com/content/2023-08-30-fitness-influencer-larissa-borges-dead-at-33

Fitness Influencer Larissa Borges Dead At 33

Brazilian fitness influencer Larissa Borges died at the age of 33 on Monday (August 28) after reportedly suffering double cardiac arrest due to unknown causes, according to local media outlet Rio Grande Do Sul via the New York Post.

Borges' family confirmed her death in a post shared on her Instagram account.

“The pain of losing someone so young, just 33 years old, and so kind, is overwhelming. Our hearts are broken, and the longing we will feel is indescribable," the family wrote of Borges, who they said "fought courageously."

Borges was reported to have gone into a coma while traveling to Gramado one week prior to her death, her family confirmed in posts updating her status on social media. The 33-year-old later suffered a second cardiac episode and was pronounced dead on Monday.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:
https://wrko.iheart.com/content/2023-08-30-fitness-influencer-larissa-borges-dead-at-33

Fitness Influencer Larissa Borges Dead At 33

https://i.iheart.com/v3/re/new_assets/64ef50705b85bc05685bd7ec?ops=max(1060,0),quality(80)

Brazilian fitness influencer Larissa Borges died at the age of 33 on Monday (August 28) after reportedly suffering double cardiac arrest due to unknown causes, according to local media outlet Rio Grande Do Sul via the New York Post.

Borges' family confirmed her death in a post shared on her Instagram account.

“The pain of losing someone so young, just 33 years old, and so kind, is overwhelming. Our hearts are broken, and the longing we will feel is indescribable," the family wrote of Borges, who they said "fought courageously."

Borges was reported to have gone into a coma while traveling to Gramado one week prior to her death, her family confirmed in posts updating her status on social media. The 33-year-old later suffered a second cardiac episode and was pronounced dead on Monday.
View Quote

She looks fit.

Perfectly normal for 33-year old fitness models to drop dead from cardiac arrest, right?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:

She looks fit.

Perfectly normal for 33-year old fitness models to drop dead from cardiac arrest, right?
View Quote
People have been dying for ages....nothing new. (Sarcasm meter test)
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#6]
The only three runners I know that accepted the shot into their lives have since developed heart problems. Glad I didn’t take it or have the running habit. It seems addictive.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Friend of mine developed cancer in his arm exactly where the vax was injected. He blames the shot. After surgery and radiation treatments the cancer has spread into his lymph nodes. It's not looking good.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:10:15 PM EDT
[#9]
The fact is our entire medical system is thoroughly corrupt. Especially in regards to cancer. There’s no money to be made from healthy people.

There really are globalists actively stealing our wealth, health and lives. The Rockefeller and Carnegie families seized control of the AMA over a century ago and have steered medicine to benefit themselves at people’s expense.

There is alternate treatment that is cheap and far less destructive than surgery, chemo and radiation. Mr. Griffin shows mountains of evidence that cancer is a nutritional deficiency disease. Many have been saved and no one has been harmed or mutilated by B17 or it’s synthetic IV version, Laetrile. It even stops the pain.

Sorry for the derailment but this needs to be read.

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#10]
The fact is our entire medical system is thoroughly corrupt. Especially in regards to cancer. There’s no money to be made from healthy people.

There really are globalists actively stealing our wealth, health and lives. The Rockefeller and Carnegie families seized control of the AMA over a century ago and have steered medicine to benefit themselves at people’s expense.

There is alternate treatment that is cheap and far less destructive than surgery, chemo and radiation. Mr. Griffin shows mountains of evidence that cancer is a nutritional deficiency disease. Many have been saved and no one has been harmed or mutilated by B17 or it’s synthetic IV version, Laetrile. It even stops the pain.

Sorry for the derailment but this needs to be read.

www.amazon.com/dp/B00IAAXMPW

View Quote

Did you read the negative reviews?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:29:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:18:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

View Quote

There was one with static? From back when cassettes were popular? I read the book and his other excellent book listed below. It seems he discovered how evil these people are and had to continue as they aren’t just after our wealth.

Link Posted: 9/2/2023 11:31:24 AM EDT
[#13]

There was one with static? From back when cassettes were popular? I read the book and his other excellent book listed below. It seems he discovered how evil these people are and had to continue as they aren’t just after our wealth.

www.amazon.com/dp/B00E0SER8Y
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

www.amazon.com/dp/B00E0SER8Y

My only point is, from the reviews is, taking cyanide may not be conducive to good health
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 5:25:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#15]

My only point is, from the reviews is, taking cyanide may not be conducive to good health
View Quote

You’ve been halfway informed on purpose. The book covers this extensively. Cyanide is released but only inside cancer cells. It destroys them and nothing else. It’s been claimed that since it’s theoretically possible it must be banned while allowing incredibly deadly chemo and radiation treatments.

There’s no money to be made since natural cures cannot be patented. Very similar to how they want to ban ivermectin instead of whatever toxic crap they get huge subsidies for.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 11:00:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Vikingsouthpaw:

We are not diminished by his passing...
View All Quotes

Oh man, I thought that was a joke and that was the pedo Rittenhouse shot.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#17]

You’ve been halfway informed on purpose. The book covers this extensively. Cyanide is released but only inside cancer cells. It destroys them and nothing else. It’s been claimed that since it’s theoretically possible it must be banned while allowing incredibly deadly chemo and radiation treatments.

There’s no money to be made since natural cures cannot be patented. Very similar to how they want to ban ivermectin instead of whatever toxic crap they get huge subsidies for.
View All Quotes

To be honest, I only read the negative reviews.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Well chalk up another one.  Coworkers sister died suddenly in her sleep. 34 years old.  I know no further details about health or status, but another person that was young.  Could be something else, could be the same that has caused 4 others I know to meet a very early grave.  Fuck all the vax pushers
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Step-dad had both knees replaced yesterday. Him and my brother started talking to the recovery nurse who usually works in cardiology. She said she thought all the "conspiracies" about covid and the shots were BS until she started seeing it with her own eyes. Said the worst cases they get now are teens and people in their twenties. Worst one was last week. 16 year old healthy boy 3 days after his booster and had the worst heart attack and damage they'd seen then open heart surgery.
She said everyone she works around is awake as to what's causing it but the hospital, the state and insurance companies forbid the vaccine be mentioned in any paperwork.

Brother goes in for a teeth cleaning last week. First thing they do is check his blood pressure. He asks what that's all about. Apparently across the country they've been having a lot of patients stroke out in the chair. The clinic he went to turns a lot of people away because their blood pressure is to high. Patients head to their PCP and get loaded up on hypertension meds and still can't get it under control.

I personally know 2 people on 3 medications and their blood pressure is still in the danger zone. One of which says she's done with the shots unless it's needed to travel for vacation no shortage of stupid out there......
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 2:29:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
Step-dad had both knees replaced yesterday. Him and my brother started talking to the recovery nurse who usually works in cardiology. She said she thought all the "conspiracies" about covid and the shots were BS until she started seeing it with her own eyes. Said the worst cases they get now are teens and people in their twenties. Worst one was last week. 16 year old healthy boy 3 days after his booster and had the worst heart attack and damage they'd seen then open heart surgery.
She said everyone she works around is awake as to what's causing it but the hospital, the state and insurance companies forbid the vaccine be mentioned in any paperwork.

Brother goes in for a teeth cleaning last week. First thing they do is check his blood pressure. He asks what that's all about. Apparently across the country they've been having a lot of patients stroke out in the chair. The clinic he went to turns a lot of people away because their blood pressure is to high. Patients head to their PCP and get loaded up on hypertension meds and still can't get it under control.

I personally know 2 people on 3 medications and their blood pressure is still in the danger zone. One of which says she's done with the shots unless it's needed to travel for vacation no shortage of stupid out there......
View Quote
A lot of people I know have very high and dangerous blood pressure now.

All are vaxxed.

Those of us that did not get the shot are doing okay.

Three of my cousins three teenage boys are now on blood pressure meds.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Even more safe and effective when deployed vs the captive elderly

Link Posted: 9/19/2023 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:

Three of my cousins three teenage boys are now on blood pressure meds.
View Quote

Wow.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#26]
https://www.yahoo.com/news/temple-university-says-acting-president-202209891.html

Temple University acting president JoAnne A. Epps died Tuesday shortly after becoming ill on stage during a memorial service, officials said...

Epps was attending a memorial service at the university for Charles L. Blockson, a curator of a collection of African American artifacts, when she suffered what a doctor speaking at a news conference described as a “sudden episode.”

"Suddenly" isn't done yet.

“We are not aware that President Epps had any health issues,” Kaiser said at the news conference.

I'm thinking she was part of a broad, ongoing medical experiment, but that's just me.

Could be just coincidence. Been a lot of coincidence going around.

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 5:30:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Sumo6:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/temple-university-says-acting-president-202209891.html

Temple University acting president JoAnne A. Epps died Tuesday shortly after becoming ill on stage during a memorial service, officials said...

Epps was attending a memorial service at the university for Charles L. Blockson, a curator of a collection of African American artifacts, when she suffered what a doctor speaking at a news conference described as a “sudden episode.”

"Suddenly" isn't done yet.

“We are not aware that President Epps had any health issues,” Kaiser said at the news conference.

I'm thinking she was part of a broad, ongoing medical experiment, but that's just me.

Could be just coincidence. Been a lot of coincidence going around.

View Quote

She was 72 not exactly young
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#28]
She was 72 not exactly young
View Quote

Of course. 72 year olds routinely drop dead everywhere they go. Hard to make lunch plans when you could be dead any second at such an advanced age.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Of course. 72 year olds routinely drop dead everywhere they go. Hard to make lunch plans when you could be dead any second at such an advanced age.
View Quote

Tremendously more common and understandable when a 72-year old dies vs. a teenage high school athlete.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 5:40:18 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

My point being 72 is not young. My father passed away in his 50's massive heart attack. Long before covid vax. When teen agers die of heart attacks you start thinking Hmmm. Then again, with availablity of many illegal drugs how many of those young deaths are because of said drugs. BTW, I'm not vaxed nor do I plan on being vaxed. I don't think they're safe.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 10:24:28 AM EDT
[#31]
The fact is our entire medical system is thoroughly corrupt.

View Quote

Indeed. They way the industry played along with the covid games and got paid are the definition of evil.
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#32]
I've had 6 total Covid vaccine shots and have caught Covid anyway.  I'm 66, 5'-11", 210 lbs. and I do NOT have high blood pressure.
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ddollen:
I've had 6 total Covid vaccine shots and have caught Covid anyway.  I'm 66, 5'-11", 210 lbs. and I do NOT have high blood pressure.
View Quote

Whelp, that's all the proof I need that the vaccine is safe and effective.
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 2:58:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#34]
Originally Posted By ddollen:
View Quote

In my estimation, you are very fortunate. One of the great saving factors was the fragility of the vaccine. If it was shaken too much, not diluted correctly, not stored within the exact temperature parameters during the entire cold chain, shipping storage and administration, not given within the strict window of viability after warming, it would just be so much inert liquid.

That and the quality control during manufacture of the vaccine was found to be so variable and inconsistent that many different actual dosages were given without respect to the marked dose on the vials. And they kept extending the expiration date on this raw experimental product. It was very common to be giving doses with long past expiration dates on the multi-dose vials under instructions from the CDC and the manufacturers. That is something that is never done when administering pharmaceutical products, under normal circumstances.

I have yet to see a package insert on ANY of the different flavors of Moderna, Pfizer, J&J and Novavax Covid vaccine we received. I have never seen that before for any other drug or vaccine in the past or present. That is highly irregular and very suspicious in the pharmaceutical world. We have now pulled all covid vaccine at our clinic under specific instructions from our state health authority none of it expired. It is gone, just as suddenly as it came.

So who knows what you really got in your 6 injections. Maybe just 0.2mLs of nothing much. And that would be a good thing.

Biggest health scam ever foisted on the public I have seen in my lifetime.

Link Posted: 9/26/2023 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Hope for the injected.  Dr. Judy Mikowitz is interviewed by Dr. Hotze.  
https://www.brighteon.com/9ec29e72-0d76-4e7d-9bb7-3ded6c477171
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Ran across this today, a doctor keeping track of pilot deaths/incapacitations.

Not sure how to do links now that they've changed to X...

https://x.com/MakisMD/status/1707292733696778495

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:54:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By villageidiot:

View Quote
Without a comparison to previous years that info really has little value.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 12:25:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By S13:
View All Quotes

Pretty sure the FAA keeps/tracks that data irrespective of whether it makes it to the news. You'd probably have to FOIA the data to analyze it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 12:35:19 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

True but I remember not long ago when a pilot dying mid flight was national news. Haven’t heard anything in broadcast media.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 3:21:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#40]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Pretty sure the FAA keeps/tracks that data irrespective of whether it makes it to the news. You'd probably have to FOIA the data to analyze it.
View Quote

This would be a start, not sure how far some independent person might get doing a "survey" for medical research though.

https://www.faa.gov/other_visit/aviation_industry/designees_delegations/designee_types/ame/amcs/phonenumbers

ETA...brainstorming what data I would want, surface data I would be looking for

1.  I would want data from the past 40 years or as far back as I can get
2.  Number of pilots that had an incapacitating incident in flight, and number of pilots on flight status for the same years
3.  Number in each age group that had an incapacitating incident that year and reason listed: report example

Report I would like to see this in an excel spreadsheet format but typing that out and making it legible for everyone on different devices is almost impossible in text form

Header for entire report
Age groups 1= 20-24, 2= 25-29, 3=30-34, 4=35-39, 5=40-44, 6= 45-49, 7= 50-54, 8= 55-59, 9= 60-64, 10=65-67*
C = Cardiac issue, d= died due to incident
S = Stroke, d= died due to incident
D = Diabetes, d = died due to incident
F = Someone farted in cockpit, d = died due to incident
(just examples)

Data for year 2023:
Commercial pilots on flight status: 870
Pilots that had an incapacitating incident during flight: 87

C/d  = 8 (58)/ 2 (62) Then list ages in columns below, average age in (X) in this line
1= 0/0  2= 0/0  3= 1/0....etc (age group 3 had one incident and zero deaths, age groups 1 and 2 had zero incidents)

S/d = 7/4
1= 0/0 2=......etc

D/d = 6/3
1= 1/0 2=.......etc

F/d = 66/66
1= 66/66 2=......etc

Data for Year 2022

*On that note they did increase/or at least the House passed a bill to raise the pilot age recently and thought they did it a few years ago as well but due to the recent change I can't find older data as it didn't pop up in a quick search.  Not all years will have the same variable on older ages and might need a separate outlier for ones that do include older people and refence this as if they never changed the age rules (example below).  I am not sure the lowest age you could get a commercial pilots license to end up in the data.  I know you can have a private at age 16 but between schools and other things not sure the quickest to reach the right seat much less the left seat on a paid gig.  Lowest age is just a guess.

date X = pilots that would have been included before XXXX change in 2023, or earlier if there was a significant change in the data, might need more than one date "X" depending on how many times it significantly changed.
C/d  = 8 (58)/2(62) - "date X = 6(56)/ 1(58)" - "date Y = 4 (54)/0"

What else would be really helpful?

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 7:50:18 AM EDT
[#41]
There is more data on the authors substack but I don't have an account. While I don't have the data it sure seems like a parallel could be drawn to all the soccer players and athletes. Not all of them could be attributed to the clot shot but I'd bet at least some are. Nine in the last 2 months...

https://makismd.substack.com/p/pilot-incapacitation-delta-flight
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#42]
There is more data on the authors substack but I don't have an account. While I don't have the data it sure seems like a parallel could be drawn to all the soccer players and athletes. Not all of them could be attributed to the clot shot but I'd bet at least some are. Nine in the last 2 months...

https://makismd.substack.com/p/pilot-incapacitation-delta-flight
View Quote

As sports figure early deaths are very news worthy it is quite evident that those are higher.    If a 35 year old pilot dies it isn't really news (unless he take the full plane in with him).    Thus why I good researched yearly comparison would be a great tool to show how dangerous the vax is.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:25:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#43]
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

So what did she say about the episode?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:03:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#45]

So what did she say about the episode?
View Quote

https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/status/1708268344665686076?s=19
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes

An mRNA Covid vaccine contains the genetic instructions for building one component - a protein - from the coronavirus.

When this is injected into the body, our cells start producing lots of the viral protein.

The immune system recognises these as foreign so it attacks and has learned how to fight the virus, and therefore has a head start when future infections occur.

lol, just skip over that huge gap between "theory" and "practice" and hand out the awards

Link Posted: 10/2/2023 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By RSG:

lol, just skip over that huge gap between "theory" and "practice" and hand out the awards

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RSG:

An mRNA Covid vaccine contains the genetic instructions for building one component - a protein - from the coronavirus.

When this is injected into the body, our cells start producing lots of the viral protein.

The immune system recognises these as foreign so it attacks and has learned how to fight the virus, and therefore has a head start when future infections occur.

and just ignore the fact your immune system attacks the cells that are creating the spike protein.......
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

and just ignore the fact your immune system attacks the cells that are creating the spike protein.......
View Quote

It's not ignored per se.  It's just that since it happens with every single infection, live vaccine, etc., people just don't think about it all that much, as it is extraordinarily common.
Page / 26
Top Top