Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 6:27:21 AM EDT
littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=17420_Radical_Islam_Loses_Again_in_Florida&only

In a victory for plain common sense, a Florida court has upheld a ruling that convicted child batterer Sultaana Freeman (formerly Sandra Keller) cannot wear a mask in her driver’s license photo: www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/07/license.veil.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest (Hat tip: LGF readers.)

Mug Shot

Driver's License

Oh well, looks like she found the Religion Of Peace after beating up a foster kid. Her husband is an idiot, too.

In another disturbing twist in this story, four years ago Freeman's husband Mark was caught with fake IDs bearing his photograph and other people's names. When asked about that, Freeman tried to hide behind a veil of secrecy. Illinois Police found the fake ID's after they arrested Freeman for recklessly firing a gun while he was wearing his Muslim garb.

Police had to get a search warrant to enter his home for their investigation. He told them he could not let them in because they were not of the Muslim faith.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:29:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:31:59 AM EDT
[#2]
she needs to take it off for the pic, but for god sake keep that think on the rest of her life...ugh

ETA:

Does she look a bit jewish?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:36:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
she needs to take it off for the pic, but for god sake keep that think on the rest of her life...ugh

ETA:

No, but you look jewish
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:38:16 AM EDT
[#4]
If I had a nose that big I'd want to cover it up too.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:40:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I feel her pain.

The DMV wouldn't let me wear my "Scream" mask when i got my latest license
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:43:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Clean up? I dont think that sort of dirt (child battering) ever comes off from the inside.

/PHil
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:55:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Freeman and Keller are Jewish names...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:01:18 AM EDT
[#8]

ROP + convicted child batterer =
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:01:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

ETA:

How does one "look jewish"?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:02:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

Hook nose and greed in the eyes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

Hook nose and greed in the eyes.

LOL   You're going to hell.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn, they made me take off my ski mask in the bank too.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:29:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Did that expose your hook nose and greed in the eyes
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did that expose your hook nose and greed in the eyes

Why yes it did.....  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:34:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Are they actually allowing some muslims to wear face coverings in their DL pictures?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:39:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:40:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Are they actually allowing some muslims to wear face coverings in their DL pictures?

No, they're making them come back and/or take them off for the pic. The rest of the time, it could be a man under that burka!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
She has that creepy strung out look, but probably would clean up okay,

No  thanks, a wire brush wouldnt clean her up.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Are these people Jewish? could be a case of the self-hating Jew, no? Also sounds like they are using Islam as an excuse to be criminal, He wont let cops in his house cause they ain't Muslim? WTF is that?? As to "looking Jewish" Well, just cross a eastern European with a palestinian and you've got the typical "jewish look". Yes i hate to break it to the PC crowd but people from regions have certain "looks" which distinguish them from others. Just basic DNA. Like someone saying that if you gave a black person white skin they would look just like a white person
Riight! and I'm sure if you gave a Japanese person white skin they would look just like a German!??!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:56:34 AM EDT
[#21]
One of the lizardoids looked into whether Muslim countries allowed women to be veiled for their driver's licenses.  All of them (with the exception of Saudi Arabia which doesn't issue drivers licenses to women) require females to be unveiled for their license photos.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#22]
I think she's very attractive in her mug shot.

Or not.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:28:17 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I think she's very attractive in her mug shot. Or not.

She's probably on that hotornot website.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:16:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:35:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top